Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that even if this was planned (stalker, etc.), that they didn't expect the media or search coverage and are probably pooping their pants at what is going on. Again, if this is a first time or an offender that is not particularly experienced.

I rule out the farm workers because they would know if someone did not show up for work that day.

A transient..well that person would be known because the area is so desolate.

My theory - either someone who knew her or someone who drove by the bus stop everyday on the way to work or going home from work. Could be social media related, but how would they know her bus stop? I can tell you that the address for her mom or last name and boyfriend is not on a background check. Too new until they file taxes or get credit, etc. It's not there.

There are so many different scenarios.

I have to say, that it raises a huge red flag for me that this happened on the specific day the workers were at a different location - and that was planned to do it on the day nobody was there. I think that a huge factor in finding the person.

I have to say I can't rule out a farm worker. It was mentioned before one of the neighbors speculated on this and they live in houses behind houses on SL's street. Depending on how busy they are they might not have work that day or maybe a newbie bad egg showed up recently. I hate to say it, because with all my heart I would wish that someone would do the right thing and come forward, but can you imagine what may happen community wise if it turned out to be a farm worker. I could see them taking care of things themselves if this were the case. Same reason for someone not coming forward about the purse if they had picked it up. The "boss" has total control over the farm workers. He can threaten them with deportation or a number of things. It could possibly be someone in charge. Anyway, just speculation.

Was this already posted? I was away for a bit following along on little baby Keegan in Houston. Please disregard if this is old news. I'm not quite caught up here.

Residents of the RV park near Tuesday's dive operations say that area, not far from Sierra's home, has gotten a lot of attention.

"We've seen them go door to door, looking in places and stuff and mostly just down there& the water and the woods over there," Parkway Lakes RV Park resident Helen Robinson said.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8624669&rss=rss-kgo-article-8624669

Unfortunately, I think it's way beyond him turning himself in. So sad to say that. He may even have killed her because of the media attention...not that he wanted to in the first place, but out of panic. I can't get away from thinking this guy didn't want to hurt her, but was possibly put in a place where he had no choice - in his mind. I truly believe that based upon everything. I pray to God that he still has her. And I pray that if he does, that he will come forward and she will recover from this. Stat's don't show this so well.

I think of the ramifications of this persons actions...I just pray to God that he's totally freaking out and has her and will set her free, even if he knows it will condemn him.

I really hate to disagree with you my sweet friend but I think Sierra was already dead long before the media went national on this case or even before the local news broke.

He would never let her return. She would be able to identify him and he knew it.

I really hate to disagree with you my sweet friend but I think Sierra was already dead long before the media went national on this case or even before the local news broke.

He would never let her return. She would be able to identify him and he knew it.

I agree OCB.

I'm of the opinion she was more than likely deceased by the time she was reported missing.

:( sad. All JMHO.

I was nosing around to see if I could find info on recent parolee's in Santa Clara County. Nothing that specific of course, but I found GPS wanted alerts. Not related to Sierra's case, but thought I would post a link anyway. I have not seen this listing before when searching CDC&R.

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Parole/GPS-Wanted-Alerts.html

I too had thought about the possibility of one of her peers being involved in this. I so hope not but kids nowadays seem to be numb to violence and many aren't made to suffer consequences for their actions when they do wrong. For some reason kids today are so quick to settle perceived slights and disputes as well as romantic rivalries with a gun or other violence. So until LE names a POI, I haven't ruled out the possibility of a classmate, either at her old school or her new one, being involved JMHO

I'm a newbie here but have been reading and lurking for a while now so don't be too harsh on me.

welcome2.gif

Nothing to be harsh on you about IMO.. I'm right there with ya about "almost" all possibilities still being on the table...

Great first post, Erynna!

But do we know everywhere they have searched? I don't think we do,

http://www.paralumun.com/issuesprofile.htm

This is a great compilation/explanation/definition of types of rapist. And this is where I get so contemplative in this guy.

Please read if you'd like:

The Power of Reassurance Rapist - They would think she likes him and it is okay for the most part.

The Anger Related Rapist - he would have to have anger towards her or someone similar to her that reminds him of her.

The anger rapist is the worst of them all. I don't think that is the deal.

Here is a link:

She is a child - so there is a lot to say about that. So I guess what I'm saying is the he did not see her as a woman (school bus, high school)..

So is this guy a rapist.. I dont' think so. He could be..but I don't think so.

So that would leave a sex offender or someone or an offender who watched her (lets think even after school and then figured out her before school schedule by deducting her start of school.

I have also seen other family members of missing loved ones do the same. Maybe in the dark recesses of her mind Marlene knows her beautiful daughter is not coming home again where she will be able to hug, kiss her, and tell her she loves her.

I really dont know why some parents do that. I dont even think they realize it but the others I have seen do the same werent involved in the disappearance of their child whatsoever. So I do not judge this grieving mother.

I dont think anyone likes a sex offender but police have said that neither Steve, Rick, or Marlene are involved in Sierra's disappearance.

They have never even been called POIs much less suspects.

I read today in one article that LE said they do not have a suspect as of now.

Nothing untoward has ever been said about Rick. He has been side by side with the family at the vigils and passing out flyers. I have a feeling he is a pretty good man who works hard and loves Marlene and Sierra too.

I know some men that can fold clothes much neater than a female. Why he folded the clothes this way is known only to him at this time.

IMO

Just curious if you have this so you can copy and paste it.:floorlaugh: You are so kind and patient ocean!

I think the opposite. I think he is avoiding reading, watching, anything that has to do with Sierra. Guilt has overtaken him by this time. He acted out a fantasy and it was not calculated. I think he probably fascinated over her, watching her at the stop perhaps as he went to work daily, and when he found she was alone mornings, for an extended period of time, made his move. Now, this man may have a wife, children or be a quiet businessman in the area who has never done anything like this. On the other hand, he is probably very intelligent, but remorse is why he folded the clothing. Remorse is why he put the things back and left them for the family. Maybe he has folded the clothing not from OCD, but instead from guilt. To put a little order back now that he did such a crime. People like this often do these crimes based on fantasies that are so strong (pedophiles) that they cannot control their acts. He may have fascinated over her at first as a crush, maybe even thinking she liked him and then escalated it, as it evolved, into a more serious fantasy, but later, afterwards, realized he really took a human life. Maybe her bubbly, cute personality (which is reflected online...she was apparently a very vivacious young lady) made him ultimately feel terrible for his acts. I HOPE SO. I do watch a lot of Law And Order, so based on tv (haha), this type of crime could be random, but then again, maybe not. Think about it.

I agree with your summation. I have often thought that since Sierra had only been in Morgan Hill area for 1 month, this is someone who passed this bus stop often. Bus drivers, employees in the area, someone who liked her. Or perhaps from her Facebook acct? Could it be one of her father's acquaintances? Someone from the Fremont area? I get the feeling it is someone from Morgan Hill very used to the area, very comfortable. He planned it out for 1 month. 1 month to abduct and dispose of her body (I wish she was alive, but I don't think so). This case is near to me as well, so I hope and pray Sierra is found safe.

Does anyone remember the rape and abduction of a high school student near this area about 2-3 years ago? I can't remember her name. But I don't think they found the . I was hoping to sleuth this as WS has it, I remember. The girl was abducted after school , in a remote area, around this location.

Thanks in advance.

As a mother who feels when her children are sick or hurt or sad, I truly believe that if anything bad ever did happen to one of them, I'd know it. And I always say that I believe that whenever I die, my son won't have to be told, he will just know. We are that close.

Maybe Sierra's mother just feels in her heart that her baby is gone?

I agree with your summation. I have often thought that since Sierra had only been in Morgan Hill area for 1 month, this is someone who passed this bus stop often. Bus drivers, employees in the area, someone who liked her. Or perhaps from her Facebook acct? Could it be one of her father's acquaintances? Someone from the Fremont area? I get the feeling it is someone from Morgan Hill very used to the area, very comfortable. He planned it out for 1 month. 1 month to abduct and dispose of her body (I wish she was alive, but I don't think so). This case is near to me as well, so I hope and pray Sierra is found safe.

Does anyone remember the rape and abduction of a high school student near this area about 2-3 years ago? I can't remember her name. But I don't think they found the . I was hoping to sleuth this as WS has it, I remember. The girl was abducted after school , in a remote area, around this location.

Thanks in advance.

IIRC, they moved to Morgan Hill in October. She had lived there for 5 months when she disappeared.

As a mother who feels when her children are sick or hurt or sad, I truly believe that if anything bad ever did happen to one of them, I'd know it. And I always say that I believe that whenever I die, my son won't have to be told, he will just know. We are that close.

Maybe Sierra's mother just feels in her heart that her baby is gone?

Bless her.... she has to have that in her mind whether she wants it to enter or not.

She isnt a stupid woman by any means. She sees where they are searching for her precious daughter. Deep down she knows although I am sure she tries to push those thoughts aside and cling to hope but as each day passes that has to be harder and harder for all that loves Sierra.

IMO

IIRC, they moved to Morgan Hill in October. She had lived there for 5 months when she disappeared.

OK, I thought I heard on the news the other night they said 1 month - ARG, thanks for letting me know then. Yep, plenty of time for a to plan. So LE thinks the "placed" the clothes in the area? Interesting....

Oh, that is what we are here for. It is a discussion forum :) I value your thoughts. How would we ever get to anything if it wasn't for everyone's contributions and thoughs :) xo

Just curious if you have this so you can copy and paste it.:floorlaugh: You are so kind and patient ocean!

LOL! I wish, and I should just start doing that, huh? Then I could save my brain power, and at my age I need to save as much of it as I can!:D

This is a great compilation/explanation/definition of types of rapist. And this is where I get so contemplative in this guy.

Please read if you'd like:

The Power of Reassurance Rapist - They would think she likes him and it is okay for the most part.

The Anger Related Rapist - he would have to have anger towards her or someone similar to her that reminds him of her.

The anger rapist is the worst of them all. I don't think that is the deal.

Here is a link:

She is a child - so there is a lot to say about that. So I guess what I'm saying is the he did not see her as a woman (school bus, high school)..

So is this guy a rapist.. I dont' think so. He could be..but I don't think so.

So that would leave a sex offender or someone or an offender who watched her (lets think even after school and then figured out her before school schedule by deducting her start of school.

90nine I'm not following your train of thought above, could you please break it down for me :) Thank you!

90nine I'm not following your train of thought above, could you please break it down for me :) Thank you!

Oh goodness. Oh boy. I am so exhausted. I can't reply until tomorrow. But if you'd like to do some investigating...read about rapists (the link I provided)...(organized vs. disorganized killers) and sexual offender patterns. But I will provide this tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

:eek:fftobed:

OT - But I see so much similarity here in this case, and Moreno County is in the LA area, sorry for the confusion.

From the Norma Lopez thread. Posted by Fran-
Suspect in Moreno Valley teen's killing lived near abduction site

The suspect arrested in the kidnapping and murder of a Moreno Valley teenager lived a block from the empty field where she was abducted near her school, records show.

Jesse Perez Torres, who was arrested Thursday, lived on Creekside Way in Moreno Valley, a short distance from the field where Norma Lopez, 17, was kidnapped near Valley View High School, records show.

According to court records, Torres had been charged with battery on a spouse or cohabitant and assault with a deadly weapon in February 2010 in Moreno Valley. The case was dismissed in September 2010 when the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office said that they were unable to locate the victim on the day the trial was to begin.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-abducted.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member