Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was pretty interesting because I've been wondering what LE could have just found that convinced them Sierra was killed since so recently they were putting out that they felt she was alive, but now I'm thinking that whatever it is they have that makes them so sure, they have had for awhile, either something from her belongings or from the perp's car.

I read that they had linked Sierra to the suspect's car. Could they have found hairs that indicated decomposition (like Caylee's in Casey's trunk)?

anyone notice on MS there is a blurb about his photos being very active in the last 24 hours or something.

Monterey Rd. was his haunting ground and anything that lay within. As far as the farmhouses in San Martin, yep, alot of them down there. lol

I think you're right. The former address is literally right next to Monterey.

What's up with a farmhouse? What did I miss? TIA!

I posed this question earlier but were all switching to the newest thread. the picture of the license plate is LUCK7.
Anyone know what that could refer to? (I read he does go by the nickname lucky, but is there something special of the 7 other then 6 other people in CA having the license plate LUCKY)
On MySpace

From twitter a little while ago- Joe Vazquez @joenewsman

DEVELOPING: murder suspect Antolin Garcia Torres arrested in past for battery and unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor. #sierralamar

http://twitter.com/#!/joenewsman

The unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor was his girlfriend - now wife - and she was 17 and pregnant with his child (now 18 months). The charges were dropped because he took an anger management course and parenting courses. I do sympathize with an older teen (likely 19) having sex with a "minor" who is only 2 years younger than them. I do not consider this "rape" even though the law says that it is.

I think I know why he may have been in the area. In this article, it states that he "He also worked as a landscaper and salvaged scrap metal, family said.

He may have been in a rural area looking for scrap metal. In the same article, it says that he told his mom that he "he passes on that street every day on his way to work.

If he really did pass by everyday, he may have developed a crush on Sierra. He likely saw her before and maybe even knew her routine.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/22/BA1P1OLN18.DTL&ao=2

On HLN News (Vinnie P)

Male Guest (do not know who) just said that his sources say accused knew Sierra's routine. Said that he saw her couple times at the bus stop.

you know, I keep truly reflecting on how lucky for this case that the perp had dna entered into CODIS! Can you imagine what would have happened otherwise?????? Now I am wondering if it is the tazer case that they have officially connected to him (fingerprints??) due to the fact that all the attacks were not "completed" but at the tazer attack they were able to recover the tazer...

Thank God for CODIS and laws that require DNA submission!!!

The Sheriff said that the case that was connected was from 2009, so I don't think so.

Thank you for the above quote. I went back and listened to this part of the interview a few times and here is what I get (like you above, but a little more of the conversation...)

Lori Torres (momma) says:
"He say that he never see the lady. He don't have any contact with her. He say that all the time he passing close (or clothes???) but the police say that they have evidence in the car."

Why this concerns me is that mom isn't outright denying that son/perp was involved, just that the police say they have evidence and that they must be wrong because he didn't have any contact with Sierra. Add this to the sister saying that there isn't enough evidence to "convict" makes me shake my head. JMO

This may have already been said, my internet is acting wonky, but it sounded to me like his mom was saying, "he say that all the time he passing CLOTHES." As in, he told her he doesn't know how his DNA got on Sierra's things, bc he didn't ever have contact with Sierra, but in his daily travels he DID pass by her clothes often and some of his DNA must have flown through the air and attached itself to Sierra's clothes that were inside her bag, folded. That's how I took it. That he was giving his mom a reason for the DNA. So at least she is questioning him....

I posed this question earlier but were all switching to the newest thread. the picture of the license plate is LUCK7.
Anyone know what that could refer to? (I read he does go by the nickname lucky, but is there something special of the 7 other then 6 other people in CA having the license plate LUCKY)
On MySpace

7 is considered a lucky number by many.

On HLN News (Vinnie P)

Male Guest (do not know who) just said that his sources say accused knew Sierra's routine. Said that he saw her couple times at the bus stop.

bet they have his car passing that area several times on cctv vid :moo:

I have to admit I got the giggles when someone (more than one post) suggested that she had been attacked from behind and "frog-marched" to the car. Something about "frog-march" sounded funny (ha ha, not strange). But maybe I should have gotten past the language and taken the hypothesis more seriously.

That was me.

I hadn't realised it sounded amusing. I learned it from my English mother, so to me it just describes a method of forcing someone to move in the direction desired by the perpetrator.

Being brought up in three cultures had many advantages but it often means I don't fully get any of them.

This may have already been said, my internet is acting wonky, but it sounded to me like his mom was saying, "he say that all the time he passing CLOTHES." As in, he told her he doesn't know how his DNA got on Sierra's things, bc he didn't ever have contact with Sierra, but in his daily travels he DID pass by her clothes often and some of his DNA must have flown through the air and attached itself to Sierra's clothes that were inside her bag, folded. That's how I took it. That he was giving his mom a reason for the DNA. So at least she is questioning him....

She said CLOSE. Her Spanish accent makes her difficult to understand unless you hear this every day.

On MySpace

My guess 7 is a lucky number!

I read that they had linked Sierra to the suspect's car. Could they have found hairs that indicated decomposition (like Caylee's in Casey's trunk)?

Oh dear God I hope they have more than one strand of hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420