Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to a MSM article with the perp's father's name in it? TIA!

perp.jpg

Can someone point me to a MSM article with the perp's father's name in it? TIA!

I would if i could i cant find it and i have no idea what his name is or id tell you!
LOL maybe someone will help us out lol

I too think he put her bag and stuff opposite end of where he lives and where the body is. If you look mamamia's photo's she posted (thank you mamamia) it almost screams out to you that he did this. I'm thinking that Sierra is south of Maple Leaf RV park.

I would if i could i cant find it and i have no idea what his name is or id tell you!
LOL maybe someone will help us out lol

I can make a guess based on some things I found searching, but it would only be a guess, I did not see any news articles with his name.

If I'm allowed I will post the name of the person I think may be his father.

Still catching up so my apologies if already mentioned.. regarding FS being a so called "victim" of AGT being impregnated by him as a minor near Sierra's age at that time(and am not directing this at anyone but rather the discussion couple pages back) ..

I respectfully, yet strongly disagree does not anyone else see it this way? Are people aware of the ages of the two of them? FS and AGT?

AGT just turned 21 in March.. FS Is 19 years old! They are literally less than 2 years apart in age! I would imagine that not only would the majority of us here have this age difference or greater between our spouse.. but will go It even a step further and state that a good many of us, females as teenagers atleast once were dating a boyfriend that was less than 2 years our senior.. this not only clearly shows that FS was NOT a victim of AGTs ..but that their age difference was not atypical in the least with his only being less than 2years older.

She IMO clearly is NOT a victim on many levels and also due to choosing to slur the real victim here who actually was a child, especially in comparison with the 21 year old perp..

I can make a guess based on some things I found searching, but it would only be a guess, I did not see any news articles with his name.

Now i have a question is his father garcia and a step father torres?

Genaro?

Still catching up so my apologies if already mentioned.. regarding FS being a so called "victim" of AGT being impregnated by him as a minor near Sierra's age at that time(and am not directing this at anyone but rather the discussion couple pages back) ..

I respectfully, yet strongly disagree does not anyone else see it this way? Are people aware of the ages of the two of them? FS and AGT?

AGT just turned 21 in March.. FS Is 19 years old! They are literally less than 2 years apart in age! I would imagine that not only would the majority of us here have this age difference or greater between our spouse.. but will go It even a step further and state that a good many of us, females as teenagers atleast once were dating a boyfriend that was less than 2 years our senior.. this not only clearly shows that FS was NOT a victim of AGTs ..but that their age difference was not atypical in the least with his only being less than 2years older.

She IMO clearly is NOT a victim on many levels and also due to choosing to slur the real victim here who actually was a child, especially in comparison with the 21 year old perp..

The age between them isn't bad no, but if you count back, his youngest is like 1-1/2 and he has another one on the way. I think that he just prefers younger girls. I think that his girlfriend, is a trigger of anger for him.. And I think that "look" the dark haired, dark eyed girls just like Sierra are to his liking. MOO

The age between them isn't bad no, but if you count back, his youngest is like 1-1/2 and he has another one on the way. I think that he just prefers younger girls. I think that his girlfriend, is a trigger of anger for him.. And I think that "look" the dark haired, dark eyed girls just like Sierra are to his liking. MOO

they all appear to be hispanic to me. even sierra. jmo

Not sure how this was supposed to be interpreted, did LE REALLY believe Sierra was alive as of May 9? Or they were just saying that to the public? Wasn't the suspect under surveillance then? He would've lead them to her. Maybe I am misreading it?

"Although authorities said that they believed Sierra was alive as of May 9, Klaas said he doesn't think investigators were providing the public with false hope."

http://pleasanton.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-arrest-extremely-rare-849b711a

Appalachian Bear Rescue (huh?) is beating out Texas Equusearch! Go vote for TES to get a free truck. See the top of this page.

I dunno. Them bear wranglers do important work!

Awaiting more info on this case with interest.

s

I am going by last name Garcia, on the assumption that AGT fathers name is Garcia and mothers maiden or newly married name is Torres.

I found a Garcia that resides in MH, has been arrested, and is a RSO

I posted this yesterday, or late last night, can't remember now, and yes, Monterey Rd was his hunting ground and everything that was inside a huge circle. In Smiths presser yesterday, the huge circle was in the background and I saved it also.

Thanks for posting this. It really hits home, what a straight and direct path it was and is from his trailer park to that bus stop Sierra walked to and from. I bet he was also watching other girls around this age and how they left the school on that same route. This should really be a strong signal to all, now is the time to have that talk with your children if you haven't already. Keep them safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure how this was supposed to be interpreted, did LE REALLY believe Sierra was alive as of May 9? Or they were just saying that to the public? Wasn't the suspect under surveillance then? He would've lead them to her. Maybe I am misreading it?

"Although authorities said that they believed Sierra was alive as of May 9, Klaas said he doesn't think investigators were providing the public with false hope."

http://pleasanton.patch.com/articles/sierra-lamar-murder-arrest-extremely-rare-849b711a

Actually, I'm having some difficulty interpreting it myself. I don't think they INTENDED to give false hope, but that did end up what happened, in my opinion. Now whether Sierra's parents knew that it was possibly false hope only given to the public for the perp to read and think they had nothing, or just what that info was suppose to mean. This is what a poster posted yesterday and I respectfully copied.

Originally Posted by epiphany
The first major breakthrough came on March 28 -- 12 days after Sierra's disappearance -- when the crime lab came back with news that DNA found on Sierra's clothing matched Garcia-Torres. His DNA coding was already in the law enforcement database.

On second thought, maybe the body isn't south of where the pack was found but rather north, northwest, northeast. Perhaps he has a place he found that hides all his trophies. If his Dad is a RSO then the brain can come up think of many scenerios

is the court going to be live today when he is charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Truth Sleuth