Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And his gf/wife was arrested for petty theft in March and 13 days later he took Sierra. Things trigger him, big time. In thinking about that, when did his brother die? Date if possible. And also, when did his father go to jail? Let's see if those things triggered him to take another one of these other missing girls from around the area on similar dates as Sierra.

Link: http://www.gilroydispatch.com/polic...11e1-93d4-0019bb30f31a.html#user-comment-area

March 3 under theft

Antolin's brother died five months ago so that would be Jan of this year.

Maria Gomez

Report Type: Runaway Juvenile
Sex: Female
Race: Hispanic
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Date of Birth: 5/14/1997
Clothing: Black jacket, black pants, brown ugg boots
Dental X-rays Available: No

Maria was last seen on January 20, 2012, in Morgan Hill

Attachments

• mariagomez.jpg
    mariagomez.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
East Palo Alto is 50 miles north of Morgan Hill. Oakland must be 100. It could be less if inland freeways are used...I don't know as I never have reason or need to go to Oakland.

I do the drive often with family in Alameda. It's about 60 miles from downtown Morgan Hill to downtown Oakland. It's about 35 miles to East Palo Alto. The freeways taken to Oakland from MH would be 101 and 880, straight shot. You'd take highway 101 straight shot to East Palo Alto.

Not exactly right next door but then again not too far/long if not caught in rush hour traffic. If ATG was supposedly out for multiple hours under the guise of collecting scrap metal, he'd have time.

I know this has been mentioned several times before. But, I can't help but wonder if the end result was not to have to hide Sierra. I wonder if her death was an accident?... her Asthma. I wonder if he did use a taser or the force he used on her put her into an attack.

But then again,

the fact there is no body-- that is a pretty clean cover up.
Sigh

And are there scrap yards and such for this depositing of scrap metal ? Are they in the area? Just thinking of regular areas he frequented.. I really believe she will be found close where he was comfortable nd familiar and we know this is the area he'd spent the majority of his life..jmo

The first thing *I* think of when I hear scrap metal = stealing copper from construction sites. Copper plumbing lines, copper in electrical wires, etc. Big thing around here though and may not be there in CA?

Evidently it is a biggie there: http://www.oig.dot.gov/library-item/5812

I do the drive often with family in Alameda. It's about 60 miles from downtown Morgan Hill to downtown Oakland. It's about 35 miles to East Palo Alto. The freeways taken to Oakland from MH would be 101 and 880, straight shot. You'd take highway 101 straight shot to East Palo Alto.

Not exactly right next door but then again not too far/long if not caught in rush hour traffic. If ATG was supposedly out for multiple hours under the guise of collecting scrap metal, he'd have time.

Long time no see welcome back

maybe he too pictures of Sierra - could be why he wanted her to strip - if that is why her clothes were found in her bag - if LE found a phone with pictures on it possibly they found a picture indicating or looking like Sierra had passed?

The first thing *I* think of when I hear scrap metal = stealing copper from construction sites. Copper plumbing lines, copper in electrical wires, etc. Big thing around here though and may not be there in CA?

Happens all too often here. A relative of mine is an electrician and I hear about it all the time happening on his job sites.

I apologize, you may be correct. My conclusions were based off articles that stated AGT was accused of the rape charge related to his current girlfriend who was said to be 2 years younger than him. This, however is not true. AGT is 21 (DOB: 3/30/91) and FS is 19 but will turn 20 this year in October. According to her myspace, she turned 18 in 2010. That makes them roughly one and a half years apart in age. So the statutory rape charge was related to someone else... (?)

No, it was related to her. It's in the docs.
She was 7 mos. pregnant and 17 on 6/10. It is against the law in CA to have sex with a minor if you are over 18. The report starts on pg. 53.

http://losaltos.patch.com/articles/...ct-court-records-reveal-06670e88#pdf-10030186

Once the fact is known though you are no longer a victim especially when you go out of you way to defame a missing girl, and stand by that man. If she was a victim she no longer is in my eyes...she now is making choices not as a victim but a co-conspirator. MOO

I know that if my husband were accused of something so horrible, it would take me a lot longer than 3 days to fully accept it. My first instinct and reaction would be to deny it because I love him and trust him.

I posted it before and I still believe it: if I were in her situation, I would probably be making pretty insane posts and accusations. I would probably offend many people, too.

I hope someone would help me, treat me with compassion and respect while I got through the various stages of acceptance. Since I believe I am not different from FS, I am not better than she, I hope the same for her as I do for myself.

I'm pretty sure the taxpayers of Calif. will be feeding her babies. Along with other things. Housing, clothing, daycare, health care, etc., etc.

Thanks for hitting a sore spot. She will collect welfare while the federal GOVT cuts off unemployment for people trying to get a job. Sounds fair to me

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but link below.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358

Sounds like another victim of ATG. He would have been younger at this time and guess what is RIGHT across the street from this rape site? LIVE OAK High school, where ATG attended before switching to the continuation school. He was slender at that time and the description fits perfectly. He might not have been into killing his victims back then. He was described as english speaking but with somewhat of a hispanic accent.

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but link below.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=7173358

Sounds like another victim of ATG. He would have been younger at this time and guess what is RIGHT across the street from this rape site? LIVE OAK High school, where ATG attended before switching to the continuation school. He was slender at that time and the description fits perfectly. He might not have been into killing his victims back then. He was described as english speaking but with somewhat of a hispanic accent.

Keeping this one close right now, I have an idea, because this one fits with the attack in 2009 the stun gun attack, if I'm remembering correctly. The only thing that's not usual for him would be the age group, but then how do we know? Just saying. Good find.

It was the battery charge that was was un-related to FS, not the statutory rape charge. What you said is correct, it stemmed from AGT blurting out that statement which then lead to an investigation and him later being charged (but the prosecution dropped it I believe). It's been stated in various articles that AGT was 18 when he impregnated his girlfriend, not sure how old the girlfriend was but regardless if she was 15 or 16, still illegal. She is a victim in my eyes and i'm sure her parents felt the same. As stated before, I respect anyone who believes otherwise.

How old is this pregnant g/f now, and how old was she when she became pregnant with this 1-1/2 y.o.? Or is the baby closer to 2 yrs. old? It might help to know what their actual ages were at the time. If she was 16 or 17, and the sex was consensual, I don't see her as a victim. JMO. Girls that age are aware of the chances of getting pregnant, and schools give away contraceptives all the time. If she is living with him now and pregnant with another child, I'm sure she doesn't feel like a victim either. When they willingly agree to have sex and have the misfortune to get pregnant, that doesn't change their status, as far as I'm concerned. Legally, maybe but NOT morally. Too many young girls are more than eager to jump in the sack (or the back seat) with guys and then cry rape later. It's crazy how many guys have been convicted and labeled as sex offenders who did nothing more than believe some girl who told them they were at least 18 or older. IMO, 16 or 17 is plenty old enough to know the consequences of having sex. They teach sex education in schools at a very young age these days.
I respect others' opinions as well, and don't mean to offend anyone, this is MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti