Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #20 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sad to hear that the search for Sierra has been suspended, but I understand. The searchers have very diligently been out there doing every thing they can and searching every nook and cranny.

My thought has been that he put her into a dumpster. The searching began pretty much the next day, but a supermarket dumpster would be picked up much more often.

Sad that searching has stopped, but not surprising. It would have taken its emotional toll for sure.

I always felt that too AR. His familiarity with the Safeway store dumpsters spoke volumes to me.

I'm sad that the searches have ended, but understand the practicality of the situation. Maybe one day, the monster will tell where he put Sierra. He could at least do that much for her family.

I am a little unsure of him using the Safeway dumpsters. There are so many people who go behind Safeway and do 'dumpster diving' routinely. There are even fights over what they find at times. I just wonder if he'd be worried about too many people searching through the trash there. I think he'd know a more remote out of the ay location. JMO

I am a little unsure of him using the Safeway dumpsters. There are so many people who go behind Safeway and do 'dumpster diving' routinely. There are even fights over what they find at times. I just wonder if he'd be worried about too many people searching through the trash there. I think he'd know a more remote out of the ay location. JMO

True - but, he would know when the dumpster were picked up, and if they were subject to diving... Wonder if there was any security cameras watching them, but too late now...

I cannot wait to see that stupid smirk wiped off his face! :furious:

I cannot wait to see that stupid smirk wiped off his face! :furious:

Whatever punishment we meter out here on earth, is nothing compared to what faces him come judgement day. He is literally, a lost soul.

Three years - so hard to believe it's been that long. For her family it must seem an eternity. It's hard to find any coverage of this case on the news so I just want to say I really appreciate all the info here. Thank you so much all of you! Hoping this finally comes to trial this year.

Cins me too

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Minute Order from 2/25/2015:

f95c1778eaaec849d4bcf64cf0da564c.jpg

http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/newspdfs/garciatorres/MinuteOrder022515.pdf

Justice may move slowly, but it will be served for Sierra Mae and the LaMar Family.

:rose:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attention all Marc Klaas will be today on Tricia's true crime radio for Sierra LaMar

Sierra LaMar Case Archive is updated. I added pics from the last organized search center day.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Sierra LaMar -CA-?sort=6&page=1

Streamlined a little more, organized a little more, deleted redundant files, but there's still nearly 850 files in the main Sierra LaMar Case Archive.

Here is a sub-section "Justice for Sierra":
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr... LaMar -CA-/Justice for Sierra?sort=6&page=1

This one has about 165 files related to what is happening with the case against her murderer.

Thank you AmandaReckonwith :) Very nice work! The sub section is very helpful.

I always think of Sierra on this day. Sending love and positive energy to those that knew & loved her.

:bump: up this thread, as we have a hearing on Wednesday, April 8th...

I don't get it what does this motion mean?

I am just guessing emiusacska but it sounds like multiple Judges have been hearing this case. Is that true?

It seems the DA wants one Judge and one Judge only. I have never heard of multiple Judges handling a DP case before though at this juncture.

Also he is saying the victims have a right to a speedy trial too. Maybe this is to move the Judge or case along more quickly?

Thanks oceblueeyes please call me Emi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members