CA CA - Stockton, UncFem, UP111403, "Jane Doe #133", Unique Jewelry, Tattoo on Hip, Breast Implants, Found in trailer by train tracks, Oct'23

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System
Unidentified Person
NamUs #UP111403
Female, Uncertain

Case Information​

Case Numbers​

ME/C Case Number: 2023-2131

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Cannot Determine
Height: Cannot Estimate
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: October 20, 2023
NamUs Case Created: November 9, 2023

Location Found Map

County: San Joaquin County
Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Jane Doe #133 is an unknown age/race/height/weight/eye color female found decomposed and partially mummified in the fetal position in a semi-truck trailer by the manager of 3711 Producers Drive, in Stockton. Trailer had been parked adjacent to railroad tracks, known location frequented by transients. Dressed in an orange shirt, burgundy bra, black skirt. Tattoo on right hip, unclear design. Mentor brand breast implants serial #5717408. 4 white metal rings (2 with clear stones), yellow metal necklace, 2 bead bracelets.

Details of Recovery​

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Mummified

Physical Description​

Hair: Black
Eyes: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features​

ItemDescription
Artificial body part/aidMentor brand breast implants serial #5717408
TattooUnidentifiable tattoo right hip

Clothing and Accessories​

ItemDescription
ClothingOrange shirt, burgundy bra, black skirtOn the Body
Jewelry4 white metal rings (2 with clear stones), yellow metal necklace, 2 bead braceletsOn the Body

0 Missing Persons Exclusions

Just saw this case on NamUs and it looks pretty disturbing to see a mummified body found decomposed and partially mummified in a trailer. Wonder if this is a homicide or maybe something else? I do wonder if this Jane Doe was a SW, or fell on hard times as this location is frequented by transients. Since she has implants, hopefully LE is able to identify this JD so she can RIP.

Hoping for quick identification here too so Jane Doe can rest with her real name. Swift justice too, if foul play was involved.

I’m wondering why LE/ME can’t estimate age range when it seems like they found a full body. I’m interested in many Doe cases but am not well versed in what hinders these kinds of things!

You'd think she could be identified by this. Or at least come up with a list of names that got that serial # implant: Mentor brand breast implants serial #5717408
You'd think she could be identified by this. Or at least come up with a list of names that got that serial # implant: Mentor brand breast implants serial #5717408
you would think that this is immediately trackable.

How did she even end up on Namus??

National Breast Implant Registry

MENTOR® Breast Implants are guaranteed for your lifetime. All recipients of MENTOR® Breast Implants are automatically enrolled in the MENTORPromise Protection Plan

Her jewelry may be Indian style perhaps? My first thought. Black hair would well be fitting.
I could see that being a possibility but clear stone rings are not that expensive on sites like Etsy. I saw a bunch of them for under $100 so it could be possible. Though I wonder if she could be either Caribbean but I initially thought Hispanic or African American. I do not see many Indian MP's but there are a lot of Hispanic MP's. I could be wrong but there is a recent post of a female found in in a pond that ended up being African American and not white as originally posted.
That is a good idea for LE to look but for all we know she could have had them done abroad or could have used a shady or discount clinic. Trafficked in Season 2 talks about these discount plastic surgery clinics and they are quite dangerous. Who knows if these clinics use these registries or not. These is just my thoughts as I am not an expert in this matter.

Got two quick ideas from NAMUS, I hope LE release some more information as the case unfolds because identifying this lady with the current details is going to be so tricky! I tried to narrow down some of the tattooed MPs in the database.

#MP60449 Ashleigh Marie Smith, Female, White / Caucasian
#MP107216 Merida Andreanaa Mulato, Female, Black / African American
I agree, it is pretty hard to solve this case, but IMO she could have hitchhiked in a Truck and was dumped in a trailer. I still think IMO that she could be a SW or a possible DV case, but nobody knows for sure. I also think genetic genealogy from a lab like @othram could help.

Original-28lhandedited.jpg
Original-29rhand.jpg

lfootoriginal30.jpg
rfootoriginal30.jpg

Jewelry for Jane Doe #133 (UP111403). Full photos are in the NamUs listing but needed to crop a little to stay within WS file size limits.

Here is another possible match, Kathleen (Katie) Virginia Palotai (nee Murphy). According to the article, she was last seen on August 16, 2023 (only a couple of months before this UID was found). She may be experiencing homelessness as of date of last contact and might be visiting Oak Park and Oakmoore golf course in Stockton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NebulasShift
Back