CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #10

I thought these were part of a series posted on YT but apparently not. For those who are interested, I've linked all 4 parts. FWIW I think Audrey deserves a proper episode of W5 or something along those lines.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

I thought these were part of a series posted on YT but apparently not. For those who are interested, I've linked all 4 parts. FWIW I think Audrey deserves a proper episode of W5 or something along those lines.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:
Audrey deserves a whole lot MORE than her murder ever got. MUCH more intense investigation and assistance from LE. More appeals. More putting it out there in the face of the killer. MORE!

Audrey, I hope that you somehow know you aren't forgotten. Thinking of you now and always- we will never give up!
My New Year's wish is justice for you~ and that you know so many of us care.
I would have loved to have known you; but, in a way, I feel I do...
Thanks to everyone for keeping Audrey in your thoughts<3

Audrey, how do WE get your murder out there into the eyes of LE and the public? Your killer is out there still today. Audrey, we shall not give up. Others have seemingly abandoned you but we will not. Where are your friends? WE are here for you always. We are not giving up. We remember it all. Please send one of us a sign as how to help you now. Bless you always.

Ann Brocklehurst was my idea years ago for putting the case in the public's eye. Maybe, someone will try to ask her?
There is a request on AB's word press link, in 2014, where somebody asks her to look at AG's case, but AB stated that she could not as she had a lot on her plate, ETA things may be different now, fwiw.

Last edited:
I contacted a police officer who had a TV show (from London Ontario) about cold cases regarding Audrey's case. He didn't say no and at least I put a bug in his ear.
That's awesome! I think I know who you are referring to and if so, great! They would be a great voice especially as Audreys' case has that rural element which is a common thread in many of these older cold cases.

FWIW I wish I could've met Audrey, she seemed like a fascinating person who was very clever. I know I'm not the only one who watches Audreys case. We will get our answers one day, I just know it!

In an earlier AG thread, i noted another case that reminded me of AG, not just because the woman's body was also found in her garage, but because the woman to some degree, resembled AG.
There has been a new LE push for the woman and a new thread too... fwiw, imo, speculation.
1706028399826.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnt328