CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be highly unusual and almost unprecedented for a bank to order a murder.
Hi, sorry my message wasn’t clear - I meant small potato *borrowers* not lenders. I’m not suggesting a bank did or would order a hit. I was responding to the conclusions some were drawing from KD’s most recent article— some think it alludes to the killings being related to a side loan/side deal.

Hi, sorry my message wasn’t clear - I meant small potato *borrowers* not lenders. I’m not suggesting a bank did or would order a hit. I was responding to the conclusions some were drawing from KD’s most recent article— some think it alludes to the killings being related to a side loan/side deal.
Is this either a new direction being followed by LE or something that has just come out to the forefront from something from before? Does this also mean that everything from before this has not panned out or that they are following several different things together?

I don't understand
Sillybilly made the sad and shocking announcement on the Audrey G thread.

''Don't know if you folks are aware of the very sad news that our good friend deugirtni has passed away. I came across the news in the William Tyrrell thread which she had been active in. Deugirtni was a very valued member and a great contributor to so many cases. I remember it was Audrey's case that first brought her to Websleuths. She joined Websleuths in the early spring of 2011 and I think we all know this case was always on her mind and close to her heart.

Now that she's out there in the Big Hereafter, perhaps she will send us a sign to help solve Audrey's case.

Thank you for all your sincere contributions over the years, deugirtni. We miss you friend, and I'm so glad to have known you.''

Just heard new interview (short) with KD on Toronto radio this morning. Highlights are:
- Warrant was for a search of a property in Toronto
- warrant was executed in Dec 2022
- warrant yielded 14,000 electronic files
- in the past year, LE has reviewed only 330 of these files. So at that rate it will be about 3 more years before they are all reviewed. LE has said they will "try and go faster" next year
- KD believes LE has a theory of the case. He believes it is the same theory that he has
- KD believes the LE theory is the "obvious theory". Those 2 words are his exact words

RIP Deugirtni. You will be missed.

Sillybilly made the sad and shocking announcement on the Audrey G thread.

''Don't know if you folks are aware of the very sad news that our good friend deugirtni has passed away. I came across the news in the William Tyrrell thread which she had been active in. Deugirtni was a very valued member and a great contributor to so many cases. I remember it was Audrey's case that first brought her to Websleuths. She joined Websleuths in the early spring of 2011 and I think we all know this case was always on her mind and close to her heart.

Now that she's out there in the Big Hereafter, perhaps she will send us a sign to help solve Audrey's case.

Thank you for all your sincere contributions over the years, deugirtni. We miss you friend, and I'm so glad to have known you.''
Deug was excellent at research and wrote well enough to be amongst the journalists who have written about this case, imo. She was also very funny and her loved ones meant the world to her.

There are a lot of dark deep rabbit holes that you can go down into in this case. KD sometimes drops a name or makes a stray comment and if you look into it further the story unfolds in unexpected ways. (Harlo, for example.) Deug was able to piece some interesting information together and it’s reflected in many of her posts.

I lost a friend as many of us here have. And we lost someone who contributed a lot of research and thoughtful posts. I hope she gets to meet the Shermans and for the love of Pete gives someone a sign that will solve this case.

Google: Zip Grip Go is an innovative traction aid for drivers who want or need the assurance of chains but prefer the convenience zip ties.

By chance I just found this above (looking at the hundreds of Reels, I love to see). The zip ties for tires are used in Winter, so could have been used on Dec 13th, 2017, as well, and they are long enough for the purpose, for which they may have been used.

Just saying .... (Time ago, someone asked, if zip ties would be long enough.)

It starts at 29:27
Got nothing, this worked for me:

Got nothing, this worked for me:
When I click on it it works. Just hit the small black arrow in a circle to play

Weird post there in the comment section...
Whoa!!!

There is a person by that name on Facebook and it says he goes to Durham college. In the substack page he created he says he's the NW and innocent.

I wonder how tall he is. I have to say, I think I believe him and if what he says is true, how bad is TPS going to look if he was really in the area for the reasons he gave? Didn't they call him the killer?

Edit #2: KD would also have egg all over his face since he keeps calling him the lookout. His credibility would also take a hit.

Last edited:
Whoa!!!

There is a person by that name on Facebook and it says he goes to Durham college. In the substack page he created he says he's the NW and innocent.

I wonder how tall he is. I have to say, I think I believe him and if what he says is true, how bad is TPS going to look if he was really in the area for the reasons he gave? Didn't they call him the killer?

Edit #2: KD would also have egg all over his face since he keeps calling him the lookout. His credibility would also take a hit.
My guess is that this person is unwell and not the NW. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57