CANADA Canada- Brianna Traversy, 29, last seen in Petawawa, Ontario, 17 August 2023

dotr

Reaction score
1696686795590.png
''The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) are advising the public that they can expect an increased presence in Petawawa on October 6th, 2023. OPP officers will be conducting a search as part of the continuing investigation into the disappearance of a 29-year-old from Pembroke.

OPP said Brianna was last seen in Petawawa on August 17th, 2023. The Upper Ottawa Valley (UOV) Detachment of the OPP began the missing persons investigation on September 21st, 2023 when family members reported the disappearance.

Brianna is described by OPP as:

- 29-years-old
- 5'8" (173 cms)
- 120 lbs (54 kgs)
- Shoulder-length hair, possibly dyed brown or red.
- Several tattoos on hands, arms and legs, including a breast cancer ribbon tattoo (left shoulder) and a Betty Boop tattoo (calf).

Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of Brianna, is asked to please contact the Upper Ottawa Valley OPP dedicated tip line at 1-844-677-5010. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can call Pembroke/Renfrew County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or submit a tip online at www.valleytips.ca.''

so with this first name only procedure now we can no longer search missing people on social media or even in the news
I'm sure that was obvious to everyone but I didn't even clue in until this case

so with this first name only procedure now we can no longer search missing people on social media or even in the news
I'm sure that was obvious to everyone but I didn't even clue in until this case
Sometimes community newspapers publish the surnames. This is true for the Ottawa Valley in Ontario.

The lady's surname is Traversey.

That's her; the link to the Pembroke Today (just downriver from Pet) is to the individual she was in a realtionship with.

Her and I share a mutual friend. :(

That's her; the link to the Pembroke Today (just downriver from Pet) is to the individual she was in a realtionship with.

Her and I share a mutual friend. :(

I went down the social media rabbit hole - that individual was being accused of another disappearance not long ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285
Back