GUILTY Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #2

I don't think it's been confirmed how long her body has been out in the elements for, we assume it's two months because that's how long she was missing for but that may not be the case. Also, do we know yet whether she was clothed or not because that will make a difference to how much information of any kind they will be able to retrieve from her. JMO.

I don't have the link handy however one of the crew that found Jessica was interviewed and he said partially clothed. True we don't know how long she was at that particular spot. She was not hidden either and yet that is a busy roadway from what I have gleaned.

I also remember reading that she was partially clothed. Her mother reported on the fb pg that the spot she was reported to be found was reported wrong. The mother said she was found in a culvert. I speculate that she would of been harder to see unless you were walking or stopped.
I don't have the link handy however one of the crew that found Jessica was interviewed and he said partially clothed. True we don't know how long she was at that particular spot. She was not hidden either and yet that is a busy roadway from what I have gleaned.

I also remember reading that she was partially clothed. Her mother reported on the fb pg that the spot she was reported to be found was reported wrong. The mother said she was found in a culvert. I speculate that she would of been harder to see unless you were walking or stopped.

Kdgdid, have you seen the pictures over on their FB page? One of Jessica's friends is also one of the crew who found her and she went back to mark the spot with flowers and things. I saw no culvert there at all. More like a gentle sloping ditch. Jessica was against the wire fence. Unless I am mistaken but that is what I saw. It will be down a ways on their page. I don't know if it is allowed to repost the pic here but I think it's easy enough to find. Have a look and let me know what you think. Sometimes my vision plays tricks on me. :)

I have seen the pictures and from the photos I agree. I do know when the girl first was going out there was a discussion on there about the location being wrong and the mom posted the corrected location for people that wanted to go out and pay their respects.
Kdgdid, have you seen the pictures over on their FB page? One of Jessica's friends is also one of the crew who found her and she went back to mark the spot with flowers and things. I saw no culvert there at all. More like a gentle sloping ditch. Jessica was against the wire fence. Unless I am mistaken but that is what I saw. It will be down a ways on their page. I don't know if it is allowed to repost the pic here but I think it's easy enough to find. Have a look and let me know what you think. Sometimes my vision plays tricks on me. :)

I suppose we will have more info once police have solved this case. It is difficult to fathom Jessica was there without being seen for so long.

As difficult as it is to imagine anyone not having seen her, it is even more difficult to imagine someone moving her body well after the death. I've seen bodies a week after death and also several weeks after death. That really would be a difficult venture imo. One would almost have to get rid of the vehicle the transport was done with.

As difficult as it is to imagine anyone not having seen her, it is even more difficult to imagine someone moving her body well after the death. I've seen bodies a week after death and also several weeks after death. That really would be a difficult venture imo. One would almost have to get rid of the vehicle the transport was done with.

Unless the body had been kept cold/frozen until then?

Unless the body had been kept cold/frozen until then?

I suppose so. The death smell is evident so very soon and will linger on whatever area the body had contact with. I don't know if that changes with freezing. It's really a gruesome place to go ... thinking this was so well planned out and freezing used to hide the body temporarily.

"So far, no arrests have been made and no charges have been laid in the murder.

“I struggled with it because it’s where she was dumped. I have a hard time with that–how anybody can do that to anybody,” said Lisa Chiasson, Newman’s aunt.

Ryan Chamberlain, Newman’s best friend, said the quest is consuming him, and that he needs to know who killed her.

“The process of elimination definitely goes through your head,” said Chamberlain. “You think about ex-boyfriends, baby daddys, random friends she worked at a bar with, but it all kind of goes back to the same place in the end.”

Homicide Unit Staff Sgt. Doug Andrus confirmed investigators are making progress in the case.

“I can tell you, first of all, we do have a person of interest, and if we do make an arrest on this file, that individual will be given every opportunity to tell us about the circumstances leading up to her death,” said Andrus.

Global News has learned Newman’s ex-boyfriend, Kevin Rubletz, is considered a person of interest."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2073951/exclusive-new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-jessica-newman/

Seeing the video of the memorial I can see why Jessica wasn't spotted right away, to me it looks like it is a gentle slope, the fence line looks to be a considerable distance from the road, to me it looks like Jessica would have been placed there rather than landing there because she was rolled into the ditch.

I wonder if the POI knew the guy from the work crew, could the POI been jealous of the work crew guy, trying to set up the work crew guy, it has always just seemed so weird that a friend working on a road crew would find his missing friend deceased.

I have faith that justice will be served for Jessica, feel so sad for her boys

Interesting comments under the story on the reporter's fb pg https://www.facebook.com/CalgaryCrimeSafety?fref=n
f
"So far, no arrests have been made and no charges have been laid in the murder.

<modsnip>

Homicide Unit Staff Sgt. Doug Andrus confirmed investigators are making progress in the case.

&#8220;I can tell you, first of all, we do have a person of interest, and if we do make an arrest on this file, that individual will be given every opportunity to tell us about the circumstances leading up to her death,&#8221; said Andrus.

Global News has learned Newman&#8217;s ex-boyfriend, Kevin Rubletz, is considered a person of interest."

http://globalnews.ca/news/2073951/exclusive-new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-jessica-newman/

Interesting theory! I have to admit I have latched on the idea it has something to with roadcrew guy. I figured he in some way had a very big hand in this but your theory changes it completely! Its totally possible but how would POI know the details of roadcrews future travels?

God I hope the media has 100% legally confirmed with someone credible in LE that KCR is the person of interest before dragging his name through the mud. The one person KC who is defending KCR is extremely convincing to me. I just cannot get past RoadCrew guy. But I was thinking if he was depending on Jessica to take 50/50 so he could have his new career is it possible he heard she was not fit for whatever reason and lost his cool ultimately killing her and then panicking? I just dont think it was KCR. Not unless it was heated and completely unplanned which it does not seem to be.

I think the reporter is working off her theory only. LE does not identify the POI in the video. Same reporter who earlier insisted he was a suspect rather than a POI, did not seem to know the difference. KC is a BIL. to KCR.
God I hope the media has 100% legally confirmed with someone credible in LE that KCR is the person of interest before dragging his name through the mud. The one person KC who is defending KCR is extremely convincing to me. I just cannot get past RoadCrew guy. But I was thinking if he was depending on Jessica to take 50/50 so he could have his new career is it possible he heard she was not fit for whatever reason and lost his cool ultimately killing her and then panicking? I just dont think it was KCR. Not unless it was heated and completely unplanned which it does not seem to be.

I think the reporter is working off her theory only. LE does not identify the POI in the video. Same reporter who earlier insisted he was a suspect rather than a POI, did not seem to know the difference. KC is a BIL. to KCR.

:facepalm: Thats actually sickening to me. I hope she is wrong and looses major credibility if thats the case.

If you go to her fb pg under the video posted last night there was some very interesting comments made.
:facepalm: Thats actually sickening to me. I hope she is wrong and looses major credibility if thats the case.

Okay dumb question but what is a BIL? Also I was on the page today and I got a bit pissy with the reporter. I found her report to be very clear and point the finger at KCR. After much back and forth she did make it clear there are other POI but refused to elaborate. Its really unfair to do that with so many ppl so heated and concerned. This report was more about ratings then concern for the truth or justice for Jessica. Disappointing to say the least

Oh yes and she mocked the discussion happening on her page calling us "arm chair detectives"! Lol:drumroll:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnswersFound
Back