CANADA Canada - Lindsay Buziak, 24, Victoria, BC, 2 Feb 2008

I hope this new news creates a break in the case! I am convinced "friends of Jason" and Lindsay know more than they've stated and may need to save their own hide and maybe talk...

Also do we know if when Lindsay "saw something she shouldn't have" it was related to the Z's for sure? Could've been associates of Lindsay and the Z's.

What does any of this have to do with Lindsay’s murder? What am I missing?

Whilst his mother seems a bit… overbearing and even shifty, I have never really thought it was either the boyfriend or Matt, the prior boyfriend. I heard or read that they know the burner phone came to the area like a day or two prior and that it had spent the night at Vid’s address. I really don’t remember where that information came from, but I honestly don’t understand why they haven’t solved this if they know that much. If true, it seems like he must be in on it or at the very least know who is.
Who is vid? If the phone spent night there I want to know.

Good conversation with Jeff Buziak.
Not your typical John Lordan video. If you boil out all the ranting of her father there is very little new info for those that have followed from the beginning. That said, I understand he is frustrated with local PD. It seemed like I was 49-50 minutes into the video to get to what I thought was useful info.

The Capital Daily article referenced in the John Lordan video:

Unfortunately, I don't see any earth shattering info in the article either. It basically casts her father Jeff in a poor light.

The thing about the LISK case is the burners were used over a sustained period of time, and a pattern emerged. In most cases, people trash their burner phones (as happened in this case) and there is no chance to find a pattern.

This doesn't really add anything, but I find this whole story absolutely perplexing. In all the unsolved crime stories I've learned about, this is the only one where a couple sought out a woman with the sole intent of murdering her and nothing else.

This doesn't really add anything, but I find this whole story absolutely perplexing. In all the unsolved crime stories I've learned about, this is the only one where a couple sought out a woman with the sole intent of murdering her and nothing else.

It’s strangely elaborate. It’s hard to think of another targeted killing that had so many “long con” elements and such a protracted set up.

It’s strangely elaborate. It’s hard to think of another targeted killing that had so many “long con” elements and such a protracted set up.
It's the little elaborate attention to weird details that makes me think a woman was involved in the planning somehow, possibly participated.

I understand why Jeff does what he does, he's doing all he can to get anyone to talk or crack because someone does know something!

The Capital Daily article referenced in the John Lordan video:

Unfortunately, I don't see any earth shattering info in the article either. It basically casts her father Jeff in a poor light.
Thanks for the article! Interesting... Capital Daily (from what I know locally) is not 'main stream media', they are kinda 'indie' so I'm oddly surprised this story casts SZ in a decent light. I don't know why I'm surprised, just am.

The article makes is sound like stuff went down right after Calgary and a Calgary connection. I guess that's possible even though not my theory, I have to be open to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back