Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading the RCMP report again and noticed something odd. About half way through the report, it includes photos of KM filling up the RAV4 at a gas station in Saskatchewan. In the photo is shows the electrical tape racing stripes on the RAV4.

The report then shows a pic of the burnt out RAV4 in Gillam. What I noticed first is that the license plate does not appear in the same place in both photos. Also, the burnt RAV shows metal between the second and third window but the photo at the gas station shows just one large window.

68434_car-stripes.jpg 68435_Dyck-vehicle.jpg

Thoughts anyone?

RCMP in British Columbia - Overview of Fort Nelson and Dease Lake Homicide Investigation

I was just reading the RCMP report again and noticed something odd. About half way through the report, it includes photos of KM filling up the RAV4 at a gas station in Saskatchewan. In the photo is shows the electrical tape racing stripes on the RAV4.

The report then shows a pic of the burnt out RAV4 in Gillam. What I noticed first is that the license plate does not appear in the same place in both photos. Also, the burnt RAV shows metal between the second and third window but the photo at the gas station shows just one large window.

View attachment 208711 View attachment 208712

Thoughts anyone?

RCMP in British Columbia - Overview of Fort Nelson and Dease Lake Homicide Investigation

I think I understand what you’re saying.

The photos in the gas station footage are massively distorted, so it would affect our view of the car. And in the Gillam photos, the car had already been on fire for some time, so it would also cause a distortion in its shape.

It’s just a matter of different types of distortions — one due to a low quality camera, and the other due to the car shifting under intense heat.

Hope that makes sense. Correct me if I misunderstood your question.

I think I understand what you’re saying.

The photos in the gas station footage are massively distorted, so it would affect our view of the car. And in the Gillam photos, the car had already been on fire for some time, so it would also cause a distortion in its shape.

It’s just a matter of different types of distortions — one due to a low quality camera, and the other due to the car shifting under intense heat.

Hope that makes sense. Correct me if I misunderstood your question.

Thanks Grouper, I wondered if it was just the cameras. The license plate is the one that really gets me. In the burnt car photo, it looks like the top of the plate lines up with the bottom of the tail lights. But it looks much lower in the gas station photo.

I agree, the gas station videos are very distorted. Is makes the RAV4 look much narrower and higher than it really is.

And if one googles a photo of a 2011 RAV4, the piece between the 2nd and 3rd window is black and the back 2 windows on each side are tinted dark as well so the bar isn’t really that noticeable. But after it’s burned the windows are gone and the bar is raw metal, making it more obvious although it always was there.

Perhaps being born and raised on a First Nations Reserve gives me a different perspective on the RCMP's dismissive treatment of Billy Beardy, blueberry picking and on-Res life in general. Regardless, from my perspective, AS has no place in any discussion about Billy Beardy, who is completely lacking in hubris, and primarily focused on the well-being of others first and foremost.

Perhaps being born and raised on a First Nations Reserve gives me a different perspective on the RCMP's dismissive treatment of Billy Beardy, blueberry picking and on-Res life in general. Regardless, from my perspective, AS has no place in any discussion about Billy Beardy, who is completely lacking in hubris, and primarily focused on the well-being of others first and foremost.

I'm interested in your thoughts Esprite.

My thoughts are the RCMP weren't dismissive of BB because of race at all. They made a mistake not giving him an armoured vest and in hindsight they won't do that again. It's a lesson learned.

Regardless, from my perspective, AS has no place in any discussion about Billy Beardy, who is completely lacking in hubris, and primarily focused on the well-being of others first and foremost.

Well said and it should be said!

Thank you.

Thanks Grouper, I wondered if it was just the cameras. The license plate is the one that really gets me. In the burnt car photo, it looks like the top of the plate lines up with the bottom of the tail lights. But it looks much lower in the gas station photo.

Oh, yeah, I see what you mean. But maybe the black rectangle in the burnt picture is not the license plate but something else. Because distorsion or not, it just doesn't looks like it's on the same spot. The license plate really seems lower than the black rectangle (it's "touching" the tail light in the corner). Or the fire bent the door and made it look higher?

I suppose the question could be then, should he have been involved at all because a bullet proof vest doesn’t protect one from getting shot in the head.

But in the video on the link below he says he’d do it all over again, laughs “with a bullet proof vest”.

How the RCMP found Canada’s most wanted fugitives with a raven, a Cree trapper and luck

During the dive search he also drove the boat.

“Tactical officers offered firepower protection and a helicopter kept watch overhead.”

Apparently Billy B drove the RCMP up and down the river even before the final pass.

upload_2019-10-12_19-8-13.png

So Alan said in the final video, that Bryer was found wearing a shirt he bought Bryer, but Mr Beadery said Bryer was found in full camo. What do you think the significance of wearing a shirt his father gave him in the final video would be only to change back into camo. Because he was wearing camo in several sightings.

View attachment 208794

So Alan said in the final video, that Bryer was found wearing a shirt he bought Bryer, but Mr Beadery said Bryer was found in full camo. What do you think the significance of wearing a shirt his father gave him in the final video would be only to change back into camo. Because he was wearing camo in several sightings.

Did he describe the shirt? Is it possible that AS bought the camo shirt?

ETA ... awh, I see that AS is speaking of a different shirt. Image took a while to load.

View attachment 208711 View attachment 208712

Thoughts anyone?

I don't know how cars are put together, but I'm guessing there was an 'add on' to the frame/cage of the RAV4 that popped off when it was melted. The black spot was probably under that add on, so the place for the license plate actually came off. You can see the back of the burnt Rav 4 here.

What I found strange in the RCMP report was their belief the adding of that racing stripe using tape was to conceal the identity of the vehicle. You'd think that switching license plates might be the way to do that?!

190724-rav4-burn-suspects-manitobo-ac-558p_e19d6de1be8878c031910c88d3068a70.fit-760w.jpg

View attachment 208794

Maybe the shirt was under the camo? He had the camo unbuttoned/unzipped?

Maybe the shirt was under the camo? He had the camo unbuttoned/unzipped?

My thoughts too, probably underneath as that camo shirt we were sleuthing from video almost wears like a jacket as it buttons up.

Sounds like the t-shirt was sentimental maybe. He could've asked to be wearing it when cremated or something.

View attachment 208794

I don't read much significance into that. A camo jacket and pants could easily accommodate a t-shirt underneath.

Isn’t this the same video where a person who claimed to be AS was adding comments, as per various discussions on this thread? If so, now all the comments have been deleted and comments are closed.

[/QUOTE
Comments were deleted and turned off at least three days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member