CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we know anything about the camping gear they had with them.

I’m quite sure they would have their cell phones and likely their phone chargers. Kinda surprised a computer was burned up with the pickup truck, unless maybe it was stolen from Lucas & Chynna

But they aren’t going to have the kind of gear that would make a stay in the woods very safe and comfortable.

And then, there’s the problem of food.

I agree, I don’t think they ever intended on participating in remote wilderness survival nor do they have the first clue about it. Had they, they wouldn’t have began their journey to devastation and disaster in a truck and camper.

Would the media really exploit this father in such a vulnerable state without some sort of consultation/supervision of LE?

Yes

Absolutely and they're doing it because it provokes the type of responses we've seen in this thread.

For the most part the people you see every day in the media are trained professionals from police, politics, think tanks, lobby groups, business or government services. They're often the direct point of contact for media.

Speaking to a guy in a situation like this is great for the media because he's pure emotion and sticks out like a sore thumb.

They are "teens." When they were missing, they were teens, they are 18 and 19 years old, and as suspects they are still teens.
They’re not old enough to drink legally. It’s scientifically proven their brains aren’t even fully developed yet (although I suppose their actions have proven this as well).

I think referring to them as “young men” or “young adults” is the most appropriate.

Unfortunately, fugitives and suspected murderers have become their new labels.

I just hope it can come to an end without any more death.

Woken up before birdsong this winters morning in Sydney, by daughter off to swimming training, to tell me the fugitives are heading for Ontario. So with the greatest self discipline I went back and read all comments to trace that news and it only seems to be a hint, not so much a confirmed sighting.

And good morning , fellow AU and good night fellow Canadians, and oy to all insomniac Canadians.

Am in the deepest agreement with Moriaty, these two are playing out some well practiced script, perhaps they are re playing their idea of the Sack of Berlin, and them in the bunker, 2 against the world. Pity they didn't just replay the real ending of that story before killing a trio ( as far as is known, could be more bodies out there, I was surprised at the beginning that they had a 100% strike rate on their first outbreak of murder, not saying that isn't possible but it was remarkable, really )

Sorry about the father's distress, too. I took his comment to mean he was issuing directions to his son, but that could be explained by my different culture. I think that's how the dad wants it to end, considering the alternative. Put it down to a culture gap.

This partnership has endured a whole lot of life changing experiences in a very short time, accumulating tension and tremendous stress along the way, and at some point that becomes intolerable, it's a matter of who breaks first. That they are propping each other up is a given, but at some point, one heaves down and is too heavy for the other to carry, hopefully, soon as.

I’m quite sure they would have their cell phones and likely their phone chargers. Kinda surprised a computer was burned up with the pickup truck, unless maybe it was stolen from Lucas & Chynna

But they aren’t going to have the kind of gear that would make a stay in the woods very safe and comfortable.

It was reported that camping gear was found burning in the Rav 4.
Cell service would be extremely minimal. Cell towers are put up for population when the area is not very populated cell service is patchy or non existant.
I have traveled N Ontario and N. Manitoba, trust me, counting on your cell phone is a bad idea.

Supporting the theory these guys do not intend on hiding very long. They would've taken any necessary equipment with them for sustaining themselves in the woods. Especially having traveled from BC with it.

'Beardy could tell the vehicle didn’t belong to someone in the area because there are so few SUVs in the community. He could also see a variety of camping equipment inside.'

Ontario police issue safety warning about suspects in 3 B.C. deaths
Wow. That’s very interesting, and now, more perplexing.

From: Northern B.C. murders: A timeline of what happened and where

"The couple is found dead in the van a day later. Police confirmed that was couple was shot and the rear window of their vehicle was broken." BMM

Haven't seen that comment before. I always thought the couple were found laying in the ditch.
I believe this is misprint, and couple was found "at the van" and not inside.

Also, photos and descriptions of body placement outside the van previously reported.

Hmm they are still on the run? Maybe it's time to bring a few military men in, they know how to track any kind of terrain and to track at night. Sad the one guy's father thinks they'll go out in a blaze of glory. The father told his son, "Rest in peace..."

It was reported that camping gear was found burning in the Rav 4.
Cell service would be extremely minimal. Cell towers are put up for population when the area is not very populated cell service is patchy or non existant.
I have traveled N Ontario and N. Manitoba, trust me, counting on your cell phone is a bad idea.
Even if they couldn’t get cell service, I can’t believe they would intentionally leave their phones behind

Yeah. I just find it hard not to be frustrated by the language he used, and the things he didn’t say.

The priority should be ensuring that there are no more victims, and an impassioned plea to his son could only help with that.

Odds are they won’t stop, but there’s nothing to lose by atleast making an effort.
We should keep in mind that it’s possible Bryer’s father did make some type of plea but the media chose not to publish that part.

I imagine he’s in terrible shock and denial right now, as anyone should be in this situation.

Unless and until it comes out that he encouraged this type of behavior, I feel like we should give him our sympathy. There are MANY people who do bad things that have really awesome parents. Also many parents who have several children and only one ends up doing bad things.

The man who discovered the burning RAV4 saw camping gear inside.

Edit: sorry, caught up to thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member