CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

Would be good to find out what happened to Tyler Fetterly, could he have known what happened at the party and someone shut him up?

There's always an outside chance that the remains found at Canmore will be hers. They still haven't been identified as far as I'm aware.

BBM - has there been an update on these remains found?

Can someone elaborate on the Canmore remains that were supposedly found and whose they were?

Also... what the hell is up with this Tyler Fetterly kid? So strange that he was a main focus and seems to have entirely dropped off the radar. What is LE waiting for? He seems to be the only real focus this case has ever had

I watched a story about Madison's case on YouTube 48 hours, sending best wishes that she's found from Australia, hoping to see some movement in this thread soon.

Is there any new information on this case? I have watched quite a few different shows and read a lot of articles on this and it seems to have fallen off of the radar? How can this case get so cold? What is LE doing to keep this case alive? I feel like this poor girl's case is solvable.

This one intrigues me and shares a lot of similarities with the Tara Grinstead case as well. Both appear to be solvable to me.

Just watched a video about Ms. Scott's case, not the 48 hours show. I believe the friend, Jordie, knows something she is not telling. Whether it would help find Madison at this late date I cannot guess, but the police really need to make that determination. Could the friend have brought the rings back to the campsite and planted them there? But then, where are her remains? There have been a handful of cases where girlfriends have assaulted and murdered their so-called friends for a variety of motives.
One thing that really stuck out to me is Madison's mom said that Maddy returned home twice after leaving, the second time to get tent poles. Jordie said they went to get a new tent. Is this an example of Madison's camping prowess? If Jordie got a new tent at 9:30 pm, why not stay in it? Did only Madison go back to her house? Or were the girls together? For me, the friend's story starts falling apart long before anyone went missing.
The other part of my brain thinks that if an unsub took Madison away in a vehicle, looking for her around the lake is not useful. She or her body could be anywhere in North America, in that case. Very mysterious case - until the right person talks.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-events/vanderhoof/on-the-trail-to-find-maddy-poker-ride/1160166136

$_27.JPG
Saturday May 28th 2016

Ride or walk the trails with our family and friends in the hogsback lake area to further the search and build awareness for MADISON SCOTT, missing since May 28th 2011.

$25 per hand, for each $25 hand purchased you may purchase 1 additional hand for $10 while available.

WALKERS - leave from MAPES HALL 12pm - 2pm

ATV's - leave from BRIAN & DIANE RAMAGES 11am - 1pm

HORSES - leave from JODY & JEWEL VOLTS 10am - 12pm

1st prize is $500
2nd prize is $300
3rd prize is $200
MYSTERY GRAND PRIZE

It’s been 5 years to the day since Madison Scott disappeared while camping with friends at Hogsback Lake near Vanderhoof.

"The investigation is still active and, in the words of Constable Tom Wamsteeker, there’s somebody out there who knows something and they’re just not telling us,” says North District RCMP Corporal Dave Tyreman. “Whether they can’t tell us, won’t tell us. Whether they do it anonymously, whether it’s a letter to the parents or whether they call Crimestoppers – somebody or some people know exactly what happened to Maddy.”

He says the Major Crimes unit is still pursuing information related to Maddy’s disappearance.

http://www.myprincegeorgenow.com/31306/today-5th-anniversary-maddison-scotts-disappearance/

I hope this gives Madison's case a bump>>>> [video=youtube;YeilmVm3CAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeilmVm3CAI[/video]

Has RCMP ever cleared Jordy?

I can't recall...

:thinking:

Has RCMP ever cleared Jordy?

I can't recall...

:thinking:

rbbm.
http://madisonscott.ca/?p=4038
Asked if there were strangers at the party, Bolduc told Van Sant, “I know most of them, but the people that came at the very end of the party, I did not know. I had no idea who they were.”

At one point, the party got a bit rough. “People got up and started a fight behind me and I bounced into the fire,” she explained.

Jordy Bolduc was injured, so her boyfriend carried her to his truck and told Maddy they were leaving.

“What did she say to you?” Van Sant asked.

“She was just like shocked,” Bolduc replied. “She’s like, ‘Really, you’re going?’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m going.’ And she kinda begged me and then I was like, ‘Well, you can come with us … and she said no … she wanted just to stay there with her tent for it to be safe.”

“Did she tell you she thought it would be safe?”

“Yeah, she said she thought it would be fine,” said Bolduc.

“What time did you leave the party?” Van Sant asked.

“Hmmmm, I left around 1 [a.m.],” she said.

By 10 the following morning, Bolduc was feeling guilty about leaving Maddy alone. She returned to the lake to help her pack up.

“And then I got there and there was no Maddy. And I looked around … checked the place. I was like, ‘Oh maybe she’s in her truck,'” she said.

Jordy Bolduc noticed that the tent was a mess.

“The door was wide open,” she recalled. “The blankets and everything were pushed to the side. Her rings were outside … she never takes off her rings… there are rings on the ground and earrings, wooden on the ground … and I was like ‘Whoa.’ … It was just like ‘Where’s Maddy?'”

Investigators have focused a lot of attention on Bolduc and the last people to leave the party.

“Common sense dictates that Jordy was a suspect. She was one of the last people … who spoke with Maddy,” said Sgt. Ken Floyd of the RCMP.

“I was probably talked to every single day for three months,” Bolduc explained. “I went in for like two polygraphs.”

“And the result?” Van Sant asked.

“They said I aced it. I aced the polygraph,” she replied in a whisper.

“Jordy is no longer a suspect,” said Constable Tom Wamsteeker of the RCMP

I wonder if its her words or the RCMP, when she says 'They said I aced it. I aced the polygraph." What does acing it mean, its not really a pass/fail type test, to me...

If you are not lying, it may be considered acing it. However if you are a liar and lied on the test, but the lies were not identified by the test, that could be considered acing it too...

I have watched a couple episodes of this and there doesn't seem to be any leads at all. Just the family and police continuing to search for her. Do you think it's a real possibility that some wild animals may have just gotten her in the middle of the night while she was alone out there? If I remember right the show claimed she was pretty intoxicated. She may have even wondered off into the woods.

Has anybody brought up what kind of wildlife is in the area?

The wild animal was a sexual predator, IMO.

That's definitely a possibility however I don't think her getting attacked by a bear can be discounted either. British Columbia has the largest bear population in North America. There undoubtedly would have been food in the area after a party and the smell and noise would have gotten the attention of potential animals in the area as well.

That's definitely a possibility however I don't think her getting attacked by a bear can be discounted either. British Columbia has the largest bear population in North America. There undoubtedly would have been food in the area after a party and the smell and noise would have gotten the attention of potential animals in the area as well.

I don't think a bear would have been polite enough to take her jewelry off first.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dahliaf
Back