CANADA Canada -Vancouver, BC, Female 40-50s, found in a state of confusion, later died of untreated breast cancer "Elizabeth MacKay" (unconfirmed) March 2017

Bopit

Reaction score
Please note post-mortem photos included in link Canada's Missing | Case details

On March 4, 2017, an unidentified woman was found in a state of acute confusion on East Cordova Street in Vancouver, British Columbia. She was taken to hospital, but died due to advanced and untreated breast cancer. She gave the name of Elizabeth MacKay to health services, but had no identification with her and her name could not be confirmed.

Please note post-mortem photos included in link Canada's Missing | Case details

On March 4, 2017, an unidentified woman was found in a state of acute confusion on East Cordova Street in Vancouver, British Columbia. She was taken to hospital, but died due to advanced and untreated breast cancer. She gave the name of Elizabeth MacKay to health services, but had no identification with her and her name could not be confirmed.
Since her name is unconfirmed, I wonder if this might go in the unidentified forum vs unclaimed?

Hi Azure, you might be correct! To be honest, I wasn't sure where to put her, considering she was alive when found, it's a bit of a grey area. Technically "lost," technically "found," was alive, now deceased, but still unidentified. If a mod is around, please adjust as you see fit (reporting this to get mod attention :) )

Reactions: nao
I’d consider her unidentified. An unidentified woman with a possible name/alias.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back