CANADA Canada- Wesley Bosman, 27, ''experiencing an out-of-character “mood swing,” spotted on Highway 11, Abbotsford, BC, 23 April 2024, *Active search*

dotr

Reaction score
1714315929514.png
''Police have now confirmed that 27-year-old Wesley Bosman was spotted on Highway 11 just north of Hazelwood Avenue,
<modsnip - snipped for copyright - please see link - it's very hard to only post 10% of an article - you can summarize instead>

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
the family said their son is quiet and typically keeps to himself.

“He’s a nightowl,” and doesn’t have any regular hangouts.

“If there’s anyone nearby who can just give us a hint that you’re OK, that’s all we ask for.”

he looked like he was trying to be very quiet as he left the house, shutting the door softly, walking lightly (surveillance video posted two days ago in family group FIND WESLEY BOSMAN)

was he going to meet someone? they should be checking his online footprint if they can

this group is run by family:

his father said in the group that Wes left his wallet and phone at home - very concerning

his father said in the group that Wes left his wallet and phone at home - very concerning
Pic taken from the family Facebook page you posted. He sure as heck is skinny and it makes me wonder why.

1714413044608.png

Pic taken from the family Facebook page you posted. He sure as heck is skinny and it makes me wonder why.

View attachment 500261
yep... also makes me worry because hes got no fat at all to protect him if it gets cold and rainy. his brother has posted on the FB group; he has a similar body type (if not quite as thin) as Wesley. I wonder if it's genetic (was also thinking marfan syndrome but its hard to tell).

he looked like he was trying to be very quiet as he left the house, shutting the door softly, walking lightly (surveillance video posted two days ago in family group FIND WESLEY BOSMAN)

was he going to meet someone? they should be checking his online footprint if they can

video is really concerning; sneaking out at 3am trying to be undetected. no wallet (so not going out clubbing or drinking), no phone (not organizing a meeting with friends)... i am leaning towards voluntarily missing or suicide.

May 2, 2024
1715224560885.png
“Wes, I don’t know where you are or what you’re dealing with, but I just want you to know that I love you and I want you home as soon as possible,” Daniel Bosman said. “And I hope you come home soon because we have a lot of fish to catch this summer.”

Bosman is described as Caucasian, 6’2″, 120 pounds, with short, dark blonde hair, an orange-brown moustache and traces of a beard. He was last seen wearing a black long-sleeve shirt and navy-blue jogging pants.''

My heart breaks for Wesley’s family. The worst thing in the world is wondering, not knowing.

I am concerned he will turn up where Shaelene was found.

Shaelene has a thread here too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder
Back