Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

CM and Judge May won't allow FCA to fall into a "perjury trap." I know I'm dreaming, but since that's the case, wouldn't it be nice if the FBI issued a statement saying the feds will not pursue FCA for perjury, period. She'd have no dark place to hide from ZG after that.

I don't believe that CM is hanging in because FCA has anything on him. IMO he is too arrogant to feel threatened by anyone, much less the likes of FCA, an infamous pathological liar.

Bottomline, he's a defense attorney whose job it is to fight for murderers and other scourges of the earth. Even defense attorneys need to sleep at night, though, and I think they do by humming a lullaby of righteousness. As in, how better to drown out the ickiness of helping those with blood on their hands go free than by clinging to the mantle of virtuous defender of the judicial system and constitutional rights?

It wouldn't surprise me if CM feels personally offended that ZG and Kronk and the public refuse to go away. That he views going after FCA as a criticism of his defense of her. Remember Baez saying in the past year that the " one " thing that bothers him is "as a parent, "and that's the fact of Caylee being disposed of like garbage? CM can't even make it that far.

Reality is though, I don't care why CM is still there. I also agree with Judge May that ZG's case shouldnt be used as a solace re- prosecution of FCA's murder trial. What's offensive is that no such thing is happening. You'd think getting it on the record that FCA knew Caylee was dead on July 25 was essential to proving malice. What a farce it would be if FCA is allowed to evade that question because she lied to LE. Talk about getting rewarded for her crimes!
BBM

It's baffling how they've been able to manipulate the system, ethically speaking, and have used her lies to cheat justice. Her lying keeps getting her off. Imo, our legal system has provided her no deterrent. And I do think there have been many points along the way when justice could've and should've stepped in and put a stop to fca and her defense teams sleazy games. This case is littered with examples of how she's cheated the system. And apparently fca is now trying to say that she had pretty much nothing to do with almost her entire case so far, because that was all just what JBAEZ was sayin!!! And for the girl who knows nothing else but to hide behind someone doing all the talking for her, it looks like the system is just going to keep on letting her, and her people, skate right on through... And maybe I do have sour grapes, I don't know, but I see the big picture, and I see all the details too, and this is wrong! With or without the sour grapes...

All jmo.

Thanks for YouTube link. Just watched it . Even if that somehow counted as an interview, he never asked her a question. She never said anything specific about Caylee. Was pretending Caylee was still alive, but never said so directly. This can't be what CM is referring to. If so, what a bad joke.

Just because Mason "claims" Casey could be indicted on federal charges does not mean it is any more true than anything else they have claimed.

Let's not forget who we are dealing with here....probably still protecting the almighty book/movie/interview payout.

Casey didn't testify......I really think all of this is a lie.....

JMO

CM and Judge May won't allow FCA to fall into a "perjury trap." I know I'm dreaming, but since that's the case, wouldn't it be nice if the FBI issued a statement saying the feds will not pursue FCA for perjury, period. She'd have no dark place to hide from ZG after that.

That would be wonderful!!!!

What would be even better is if they caused CM to get sanctioned by saying that that he and FCA are making this whole garb up to get her a payout. LOL...

I can dream, right? :scared:

With this depo bringing back all the injustice we felt with the verdict, I think we should make a thread in the Jury room/parling lot to express what things reminds us of these (alledged) criminals. Does any product of service remind you of this stuff?

Casey Anthony....velveeta, Winnie the Pooh, tacos
Cindy Anthony.....febreeze, pizza smell,
Tammy & Sidney Moore .( Healther Elvis ) Disney
Grant Hayes (Laura Ackersen) Skill Reciprocating saw

:gasp:

All those with Jodi Arias!

:seeya: bayou! Headed your way soon for jazz fest again this year....

FCA isn't Teflon. This is what justice for the rich looks like. The CM's of the world wouldn't have touched her had she not gained national notoriety. Her infamy handed her a rich folks' defense, and a rich folks' path of gaming the legal system.

At some point the law will be done with FCA. Temporarily. CM and FCA come from different worlds, and I'd be willing to bet that CM has seen FCA clearly enough that he isn't going to be anywhere nearby when she is turned absolutely loose.

It's taking way too long, but I really don't doubt that justice will find her. All the more readily, since she seems convinced she is invincible. Pride goeth, etc.

BBM

It's baffling how they've been able to manipulate the system, ethically speaking, and have used her lies to cheat justice. Her lying keeps getting her off. Imo, our legal system has provided her no deterrent. And I do think there have been many points along the way when justice could've and should've stepped in and put a stop to fca and her defense teams sleazy games. This case is littered with examples of how she's cheated the system. And apparently fca is now trying to say that she had pretty much nothing to do with almost her entire case so far, because that was all just what JBAEZ was sayin!!! And for the girl who knows nothing else but to hide behind someone doing all the talking for her, it looks like the system is just going to keep on letting her, and her people, skate right on through... And maybe I do have sour grapes, I don't know, but I see the big picture, and I see all the details too, and this is wrong! With or without the sour grapes...

All jmo.

Infuriating, isn't it? There are no words to describe how upsetting it's been to watch them exploit every loophole. And it's even more infuriating that it has been for the benefit of someone like her ... the worst of the worst. Meanwhile, not a thought is given to Caylee, except of course, by those of us who are powerless. Makes me sick.

I don't believe that CM is hanging in because FCA has anything on him. IMO he is too arrogant to feel threatened by anyone, much less the likes of FCA, an infamous pathological liar.

Bottomline, he's a defense attorney whose job it is to fight for murderers and other scourges of the earth. Even defense attorneys need to sleep at night, though, and I think they do by humming a lullaby of righteousness. As in, how better to drown out the ickiness of helping those with blood on their hands go free than by clinging to the mantle of virtuous defender of the judicial system and constitutional rights?

It wouldn't surprise me if CM feels personally offended that ZG and Kronk and the public refuse to go away. That he views going after FCA as a criticism of his defense of her. Remember Baez saying in the past year that the " one " thing that bothers him is "as a parent, "and that's the fact of Caylee being disposed of like garbage? CM can't even make it that far.

Reality is though, I don't care why CM is still there. I also agree with Judge May that ZG's case shouldnt be used as a solace re- prosecution of FCA's murder trial. What's offensive is that no such thing is happening. You'd think getting it on the record that FCA knew Caylee was dead on July 25 was essential to proving malice. What a farce it would be if FCA is allowed to evade that question because she lied to LE. Talk about getting rewarded for her crimes!
I agree with you on this part. I've conversed with a former member whom I believe was part of OJ's defense team, and he essentially told me the same.

The one good thing I took from this Judge's decision is that he won't allow Casey to pick and choose which questions she will answer, unlike during the deposition, when she obviously thought she was running the show.
He said he will be available by phone to ORDER her to answer if she tries that again! :please:

Thanks for YouTube link. Just watched it . Even if that somehow counted as an interview, he never asked her a question. She never said anything specific about Caylee. Was pretending Caylee was still alive, but never said so directly. This can't be what CM is referring to. If so, what a bad joke.

I was just looking back over the deposition, paying closer attention to the actual questions Mitnik was asking that got cm so fired up and emphatic about fca not answering. They all had to do with what fca's knowledge was of Caylee's well being and if she knew she was dead on July 25th, etc... So, now I'm thinking that is what this could be all about... She did tell Nick Savage she knew/felt Caylee was still alive, and that they're all here for the same reason: to find Caylee alive...

Another thing I noticed was that fca told Mitnik that the ZG/Sawgrass connection was just a big coincidence that she didn't even learn of until a year into the investigation... And that's a big, fat lie, too, because she was questioned about that from the gecko, and at the very least, she knew in October of '08 because it was count #5 in her indictment. I think she just lies to lie...

All jmo.

What bothers me is asking if she knew Caylee was dead when she accused ZFG is very important to her lawsuit, and KC's lawyer already claimed so in court. I know that can't be used against her, but it should be enough to compel her to answer that one question, JMO.

I was just looking back over the deposition, paying closer attention to the actual questions Mitnik was asking that got cm so fired up and emphatic about fca not answering. They all had to do with what fca's knowledge was of Caylee's well being and if she knew she was dead on July 25th, etc... So, now I'm thinking that is what this could be all about... She did tell Nick Savage she knew/felt Caylee was still alive, and that they're all here for the same reason: to find Caylee alive...

Another thing I noticed was that fca told Mitnik that the ZG/Sawgrass connection was just a big coincidence that she didn't even learn of until a year into the investigation... And that's a big, fat lie, too, because she was questioned about that from the gecko, and at the very least, she knew in October of '08 because it was count #5 in her indictment. I think she just lies to lie...

All jmo.

BBM

That Geico dude used to be in LE? Ya learn sumpin new every day. :giggle:

The one good thing I took from this Judge's decision is that he won't allow Casey to pick and choose which questions she will answer, unlike during the deposition, when she obviously thought she was running the show.
He said he will be available by phone to ORDER her to answer if she tries that again! :please:

I wonder if Mason will file a Motion to be by her side again.

I don't see what could rise to the level of bringing Federal Charges that the Feds would take the time and resources to pursue...

I am now thinking it's more..things that only Casey knows(maybe even her lawyers) and he wants to make sure she doesn't accidentally slip up and say something that WILL bring new charges against her.

:twocents:

I wonder if Mason will file a Motion to be by her side again.

I don't see what could rise to the level of bringing Federal Charges that the Feds would take the time and resources to pursue...

I am now thinking it's more..things that only Casey knows(maybe even her lawyers) and he wants to make sure she doesn't accidentally slip up and say something that WILL bring new charges against her.

:twocents:

One thing's abundantly clear, and I hope that Jury is following this case, because it might finally dawn on them, is that under no circumstances must Casey tell the truth! That's what Cheney Mason is worried about.

So here we've had a deposition with Casey stating this and that about her mother, and not one reporter has asked CA to comment on what her dear daughter had to say about her?

So here we've had a deposition with Casey stating this and that about her mother, and not one reporter has asked CA to comment on what her dear daughter had to say about her?

The only person who would ask difficult questions would be Kathi Belich, but as we know, Cindy used to call her "that *advertiser censored* at channel 9" so not likely to get an answer, or a truthful one anyway...:rolleyes:

CA's probably just thrilled that all fca accused her of is sticking her nose into her business and running her mouth... Mommy and daddy definitely fared much better this time around.

What's a little lie about murder and molestation gonna do anyway?

All jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961
Back