Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where lee or parents purchased the car?
Anywhere where say maybe allegations were made against Orange County Sheriffs and a dealership?

Yes he did and he said that the dog hit on the trunk, not two dogs. I watched the bond hearing over and over to make sure i was hearing it right. There was only one dog mentionedin regards to the hits on the trunk. Two dogs in the backyard. Believe me, I could have sworn it was two dogs that hit on the trunk but all of the official information that I could find only said one dog on the trunk, two in the backyard.

Perhaps we need to ask for the dogs' names.

DOG A hit on the Anthony's trunk. On another day, DOG A and DOG B searched the Anthony's yard. DOG B did not detect anything. DOG A, who hit the car -and has been working the field longer, also hit two places in the back yard. My favourite word now... HOWEVER, DOG A was led back to the two spots of detection and did not respond.

Anything is possible..........and I do remember them saying they gave Lee's car to Casey...........but since she never had a driver's license how could they do that?

That would be child endangerment letting Casey drive around in their car with no license and Caylee.

Well they did, so obviously it didn't bother them too much!!! (IMO)

I heard different at the bond hearing 2nd dog being, dogs verified hits. Once you get one dog the 2nd is for verification of the 1st dog. First dog alerted by in two manners. How is anyone interpreting this as only one dog. It may be due to LE language during testimony. If this were the case of only one hit, Baez would have been on it in the bond hearing and he did not bring a second dog missing on the car up or did he?
I lay odds there is a misunderstanding on the Officers lang. during testimony. If I'm wrong no problem. :)

I'm late in the discussion. Are you talking about the trunk or the backyard? If you are talking about the trunk, can you tell me where in the bond hearing you heard it exactly?

There were two dogs.

It has actually been 'rumored' there were 3 dogs. First hit on car and 2 spots in back yard. 2cd confirmed spots in back yard. 3rd confirmed car.
Don't have the link, but remember seeing that.
Lanie

That explains it then.. is that dog from a country that doesn't like the United States?

That would explain the dog "hitting" -- it was doing it out of spite.

LOL!!!

Maybe one of those terrorist dogs who hates Casey for her freedom? lol

Anyone think the judge might put a *no bail* on CA now? And is there a chance for a total gag order on all these characters? This whole thing is a travesty.

No, why would the judge revoke her bail? Her additional charges are minor, so to speak. Now if LE decides to charge her with murder, then perhaps the Judge would say "no bail"

You have to remember the original charges are not a biggie. Bail might have been $15,000.00, instead of $500,200.00.

The only time "perhaps" the Judge might do a gag order is when the trial begins, but this upcoming trial is on the child neglect and Obstruction or whatever the heck it is.

Methinks, two hit in the yard, one in the trunk.

Methinks...

Yup. I had this exact same discussion with another sleuther here and was pointed in the right direction. 2 dogs in the yard, one in the trunk. I don't know why they wouldn't have had a second dog check the trunk just for good measure but that's just me........

That's what I remember "Attorney/friend" from way back. If I also remember this attorney was setting up some sort of trust account for donations to find Caylee. OH, please don't ask me for a link because I believe this was on TV. And if it was before August 14th, I didn't own a Flip Video! I plead innocent!

Don't stress, Darlin' We TRUST your memory.

Here - have a cupcake. I'll have a wine.

Anyone someone?

I have no facts. I figure it was Lee's car like it was Casey's. GP's actually own the car, let Lee use it and call it his, then let Casey use it and call it hers.
Lanie

Just to clarify because I believe the confusion is in reference to where the dogs hit.

Two dogs hit in the Anthony b/y, and one in the trung.

Dog. Dogs.

Let's not forget, we have a positive result from the Body Farm on the air samples.

We have Cindy herself telling 911 that the body SMELLED like a dead body was in the "damn car."

We have George confirming the smell of death.

We have the tow truck driver who also confirmed the smell of death.

We have forensics saying the hair came from a DEAD body.

I wouldn't want to be Casey.

Well, I didn't want to be that graphic, but there you go. Even if George rushed straight home from the impound lot and cleaned non-stop with his Arm & Hammer detergent, a steam cleaner, and help from the aliens until 2 seconds before LE showed up, he still would NOT have been able to cover up a body being in the trunk for that long. The only way to pull this off would have been to replace the car with a duplicate and change the VIN # to match what was on all the documents.
Lanie

I agree with you 100%.

Anyone know where lee or parents purchased the car?
Anywhere where say maybe allegations were made against Orange County Sheriffs and a dealership?
What are you getting at? Got my curiousity peaked.

Do you at least have a general idea where this info came from, like an interview with someone, or the documents. I have been looking for outside verification, other than Cindy, that the purse was even left in the car for over a week now, and am coming up empty.
Thanks if you can help.
Lanie

Ya know that is where it came from Cindy. The only other place to prove differently would be Tow driver inventory of interior of car. I think its straight from Cindy unless inventory was given to her at the impound lot but due to a very old case, I'm sure they are protective of making sure they don't enter the car, etc without the owner present. We don't even know if the car doors were locked.

I have no facts. I figure it was Lee's car like it was Casey's. GP's actually own the car, let Lee use it and call it his, then let Casey use it and call it hers.
Lanie

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members