Casey & Family Psychological Profile #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in the record that he thought he wasn't ready to be a father. Cindy did say no to adoption. And so, adoption was the thing being considered.

One of Casey's statements was, "My mother will never forgive me for what I've done."

That sounds like she did something her mother would have disagreed with, like allowing Caylee to be adopted. The statement "my mother will never forgive me" fits having Caylee adopted. It's like saying, "My mother will never forgive me for spilling a bottle of Coke on the new carpet."

A person wouldn't say, "My mother will never forgive me for burning the house down."

Casey was talking about doing something that was bad, but something that was within the discussion. The discussion in the family was about adoption.

So far, they haven't had any touch DNA in the trunk, which should be there, and Yuri Melich himself said they were going to trial without a body. I can give you a source for that statement.

It seems you are still refusing to acknowledge actual evidence in favor of supposition. There was DNA of Caylee in the trunk of the car that showed signs of decomp. Jesse was cleared of any involvement. Casey did not say she would find another home for her child. She said" If I really wanted to get rid of her I would have left her with my mom" In light of the competition between the two, that,along with everything else she said, is likely a lie.

I looked in my history for where I saw Yuri say he was going to trial without a body. My memory couldn't connect the web addresses that came up with the statement, but he did say he was going trial without a body. I'll keep looking.

If they now have strong DNA evidence, which is the same as having a body, that contradicts Melich's own statement.

If they now come to trial with a body, that fact would contradict the lead detective in the case, so you have to wonder how did they come up with DNA evidence when the detective himself had said he didn't have it?

Cindy finally gets to shine as the one in control. Casey is no longer struggling with that. Cindy has taken control over the whole sordid mess Casey made. Cindy's time in front of a microphone is Cindy's moment to shine as the pentultimate victim, second only to Caylee, and one step ahead of Casey. Casey has her lawyer for her "victim of the mess" fix. Cindy is out there championing for her ......granddaughter? daughter? oh right. No. Cindy is out there championing for herself. You just wait. Casey's not going to be liking that Cindy is getting attention. Casey's got all the power now. Cindy just hasn't figured it out yet.
Love your post! Can you please explain the "Casey has all the power" part of it? Are you referring to the fact that she and only she knows what happened to Caylee? I think that is something CA is hiding from and may totally "accept" for self-preservation.

That was also the opinion of psychoanalyst, Dr. Bethany Marshall on Nancy Grace (10/14 or 10/15). Dr. Marshall said KC was crying because her "Christmas" had been taken away--that is, the wonderful new life she'd planned to have without KLEE wasn't going to happen. (Paraphrased)
If Casey had Caylee adopted, she did it to have a relationship with Jesse.

It is a proveable fact whether or not Jesse wanted an adoption. If the adoption happened smoothly, then she would have a good Christmas, and she would have the beautiful life.

When I heard that doctor say those words, I thought, How could she make the connection to having a good Christmas unless she was privy to what really happened?

Casey was crying because she is afraid she will be convicted of murder. But if you are privy to the real story, where the crime was much milder, then maybe she is crying because she will miss Christmas.

I believe some of those psychoanalysts know what happened. They are behind it because the point is to identify people like Casey as dangerous to society, so that psychoanalysts and LE will have the power to deal with people young when they merely show signs of not living by society's norms.

The truth is Casey loved her daughter and was good mother.

Casey is hiding the fact of the adoption from everyone, including Cindy, because Casey's daughter is in danger. The nanny and the people who adopted Caylee weren't supposed to disappear, as if off the face of the earth. That is a scary fact and calls for a little self-preservation.

It is in the record that he thought he wasn't ready to be a father. Cindy did say no to adoption. And so, adoption was the thing being considered.

One of Casey's statements was, "My mother will never forgive me for what I've done."

That sounds like she did something her mother would have disagreed with, like allowing Caylee to be adopted. The statement "my mother will never forgive me" fits having Caylee adopted. It's like saying, "My mother will never forgive me for spilling a bottle of Coke on the new carpet."

A person wouldn't say, "My mother will never forgive me for burning the house down."

Casey was talking about doing something that was bad, but something that was within the discussion. The discussion in the family was about adoption.

So far, they haven't had any touch DNA in the trunk, which should be there, and Yuri Melich himself said they were going to trial without a body. I can give you a source for that statement.

They have decomposed A female DNA in the trunk, and they know who had the car on what days. They also know who purchased a pizza on the 19th, and tossed it into the trunk with the body.

If anyone, say, discovered a body in their trunk, would they not call the police? If it's true that it's Caylee's DNA, KC is not keeping silent out of fear of Caylee's safety.

Moreover, killing, losing, or accidently allowing the child to die are ALL circumstances that CA would not likely forgive.

There WAS, per CA's 911 calls, some discussion about adoption-- of Caylee by CA. CA was threatening to get custody. KC said she did not want that.

And, many killers have been convicted without a body. ID channel just aired a special, re: that.

With respect, your scenario re: an LE "plot" to incriminate KC by manufacturing evidence seems as flawed as your theory implicating the cleared JG.

Motive? OCSO and the FBI together and separately are pursuing investigation of some very big criminal fish in FL. The same with the feds and local LE in every other state in the union. Why a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman?

Method and Opportunity? In order to fabricate evidence, there would have to be consistent collusion among the FBI (federal), OCSD (county), the State Attorney's office (state), at least three other labs, and the Body Farm, at the VERY minimum, with no staff leaks at any point. The fabrication would have to be impervious to independent testing by the defense. Not sure that DNA can be faked.

If LE finds bloody footprints leading away from a crime scene made by size 12 Bruno Magli shoes, they go after the person who has motive, method, and opportunity and wears size 12 Bruno Magli shoes.

In this case, they have the DNA and the death-banded hair in the car. Both the victim and the car were in posession of the same person. LE follows where the evidence points. Period.

Or, as medical professionals often say, "If you hear hoofbeats, look for horses, not zebras."

LE listened to the hoofbeats, and found the horse that was making them.

MOO

Correct. The Hare PCL-R is generally accepted as the gold standard for psychopathy, but it has nothing to do with the DSM, which uses a different set of criteria for the diagnostic category of Antisocial Personality Disorder.

The fine points of how these diagnostic categories are similar and different ... and an explanation for what they are are included in the following links, which I posted earlier in this thread:

Psychopath
http://www.deviantcrimes.com/BRACE of 40 pt Hare PCL R.pdf

Antisocial Personality Disorder
http://www.deviantcrimes.com/BRACE Profile of DSM 301 7.pdf

Just my opinions on these diagnostic categories,
Russell

I've just alway wished that there was a more closely descriptive title.

It seems that people can understand "crazy," but find it hard to understand "cold."

They have decomposed A female DNA in the trunk, and they know who had the car on what days. They also know who purchased a pizza on the 19th, and tossed it into the trunk with the body.

So they don't have a body.

Why a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman?

Why have the same kind of multiagency plot against the Rameys, who turned out to be falsely accused?

They have a good case, but no body. How can there be none of Caylee's DNA when there is so much other evidence of a dead female body? That doesn't make rational sense. Who could have access to a generic dead female child's body? Could it be Missing and Exploited Children? Just a question. The other hoofbeats are coming from people who honestly believe any behavior like the Rameys encouraged their child to do, and like Casey Anthony engaged in should be stopped in order to have a better world.

Anyone who answers the question correctly is in danger of being monitored in that future world they want. ...that's why there is a multiagency, multifacility plot against ONE 23 year old woman.

Some people want to make being "cold" a punishable crime, a disease that society must cure.

Well I answered it correctly in about 1/8 of a second. :poke:

But since I have had to deal with a person with splitting BPD.....I guess I have gotten pretty good at knowing what she is up to. :banghead:

What I found that was interesting is the professionals told me that my 1/2 sister is not a psychopath. I guess some of the overlapping traits from one to the other makes it difficult even for the qualified to state a cut and dried diagnosis. :smiliescale:

It also may mean that I am able to apply critical thinking to a scenario and come up with answer that best fits the premis of the question and has no bearing on any mental disorders. :laughbounce:

I got this wrong, But I read this to my husband and his exact words were "well it can't be to maybe meet the guy again, That would be to easy of a question"..
:eek:

I am amazed at his response lol

CINDY IS AVOIDING REALITY THAT SHE FAILED TO PROTECT CAYLEE
CINDY IS AVOIDING SHE CREATED CASEY; A COLD BLODED MURDERER
CINDY IS FEEDING HER NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY.
GREED PRIDE SYMPATHY AVOIDANCE

WHY
1. Promote Casey being innocent and trash others. Blame game
2. Pay her mortgage - food-expenses- travel expense to promote gets more $$
3. Allow Cindy to make more money of selling photos videos
4. Feeds her ego and greed and sense that it is not Cindy’s fault for creating a sociopath or failing to protect Caylee ...........new reality.
5. If Cindy puts the money from book deals/movie options etc into this acct it will be tax free and then Cindy can run around and say she did not directly profit off of Caylee....it is all about Cindy and her lies/smoke and mirrors.
6. Do more interviews to get more money to repeat 1-5
Its all about greed and attention Cindy needs it all
HOW
A severely narcissist control freak domineering mom creates a sociopath child.......jmho

THIS IS CINDY: A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:has a grandiose sense of self-importance, is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love, believes that he or she is "special" and unique, requires excessive admiration, has a sense of entitlement is interpersonally exploitative, lacks empathy, is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her, shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes. Also-Cindy has many signs of a sociopath also case in point: DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; they are remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends. Sounds like Cindy to me….

THIS IS CASEY: characteristics referred to as antisocial personality: sense of entitlement, unremorseful, apathetic to others, unconscionable, blameful of others, manipulative and conning, affectively cold, disparate understanding of behavior and socially acceptable behavior, disregardful of social obligations, nonconforming to social norms, irresponsible. They are not simply persistently antisocial individuals who met DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; they were psychopaths- remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation and, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends.

Right, and we must have the power to stop them before they do any harm.

That's what this and the JonBenet case was all about; except now we know the Ramsey weren't guilty of anything, except being rich, special, and putting their daugher in narcissitic beauty pageants.

You are implying, get Cindy too. LE actually said they have enough to put her away for 75 years.

If Casey had Caylee adopted, she did it to have a relationship with Jesse.

It is a proveable fact whether or not Jesse wanted an adoption. If the adoption happened smoothly, then she would have a good Christmas, and she would have the beautiful life.

When I heard that doctor say those words, I thought, How could she make the connection to having a good Christmas unless she was privy to what really happened?

Casey was crying because she is afraid she will be convicted of murder. But if you are privy to the real story, where the crime was much milder, then maybe she is crying because she will miss Christmas.

I believe some of those psychoanalysts know what happened. They are behind it because the point is to identify people like Casey as dangerous to society, so that psychoanalysts and LE will have the power to deal with people young when they merely show signs of not living by society's norms.

The truth is Casey loved her daughter and was good mother.

Casey is hiding the fact of the adoption from everyone, including Cindy, because Casey's daughter is in danger. The nanny and the people who adopted Caylee weren't supposed to disappear, as if off the face of the earth. That is a scary fact and calls for a little self-preservation.

Please remember, KC broke up with JG. JG offered KC marriage AFTER he found out that he was not the bio father. He ultimately offered to father the baby-- his or not.

Why would KC agree to an adoption to "dangerous" people?

If KC doesn't even "trust" the FBI, does she find talking to the FBI more distressing than leaving Caylee with "dangerous" people?

If the crime is "much milder," it's easy to simply have a talk with LE. The FBI is the most secure choice. If Caylee is alive and in danger, she could be harmed whether KC talked or not. If she is dead, there is no need to fear for her safely. Which is it?

In your theory, the shrinks are ALSO colluding re: the feds, the county, the state, the labs to make Orwellian and futuristic laws? That's a LOT of people, to keep secrets. Including three levels of govt.

Tom Cruise once made a movie with that very plot-- crimes prevented before they happened. Did you see that movie? (is that YOU, Tom?;-)

Again, why, of ALL the sociopaths in FL (or in the country) KC? Sociopathy is estimated to manifest in 1-3% of the population (depending on the source). That's 1,000,000 t0 3,000,000 people, in the US. Seems like a few of them might be easier to set up.

Again, how did such obvious forensic evidence of death turn up in KC's car, and continue to be present over weeks? Why did KC make excuses for the smell? Why did she drive around for weeks, and try to cover the smell with a pizza?

If KC had an intermediary, say, Zani the Nanny, how did all of the phone calls, emails, and text messages vanish off the phone company, etc, records? Are those companies also colluding?

Finally, who is the phantom adoptive family? What evidence points to them? Hint: JG was cleared.

With respect, that dog just don't hunt.

A severely narcissist control freak domineering mom creates a sociopath child.......jmho

THIS IS CINDY:A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:has a grandiose sense of self-importance, is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love, believes that he or she is "special" and unique, requires excessive admiration, has a sense of entitlement
is interpersonally exploitative, lacks empathy, is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her, shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

THIS IS CASEY: characteristics referred to as antisocial personality: sense of entitlement, unremorseful, apathetic to others, unconscionable, blameful of others, manipulative and conning, affectively cold, disparate understanding of behavior and socially acceptable behavior, disregardful of social obligations, nonconforming to social norms, irresponsible. They are not simply persistently antisocial individuals who met DSM-IV criteria for ASPD; they were psychopaths- remorseless predators who use charm, intimidation and, if necessary, impulsive and cold-blooded violence to attain their ends.

That pretty much says it! :)

Right, and we must have the power to stop them before they do any harm.

That's what this and the JonBenet case was all about; except now we know the Ramsey weren't guilty of anything, except being rich, special, and putting their daugher in narcissitic beauty pageants.

You are implying, get Cindy too. LE actually said they have enough to put her away for 75 years.

They said that about KC's financial crimes. But, those are maximums, not what KD'd likely really get.

Peripherally, as NG reminded us, the Ramseys weren't exonerated. They were cleared of producing DNA found at the crime scene (if I am putting that right).

And, if anyone REALLY wanted to "stop" future criminal behavior, it seems like they'd (whomever "they" are) conspire to arrest people who exhibited the Macdonald Triad, in childhood.

Now, Tom.. would you please go mind Suri, and put Katie on, for awhile? ;-)

Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted. That fact is important. It is a proveable fact whether he wanted her adopted or not. It's not a point of argument. It can be proven true or not.

If Jesse wanted Caylee adopted, that would be Motive. Jesse had connections to Missing and Exploited Children through a close relative (brother?) who worked there. And that's Opportunity.

That motive and opportunity could lead to what we are seeing unfold now. Someone high up with connections helped Jesse solve his "problem". Now he and Casey could have the beautiful life. At first Casey wasn't worried. She didn't act worried, but Missing and Exploited Children, whom Jesse had a suspiciously close connection to (this is the smoking gun, the flashing red light) had their own ends similar to what happened in the JonBenet case, where the FBI and LE lost evidence. And JMK wasn't convicted though his handwriting matched the ransom note.

Casey and Jesse broke up, and Casey contacted authorities when the plan went wrong and Caylee was in real danger. The authorities immediately and vehemently cleared Jesse. Hmm. Now Casey is alone fighting the system. That would produce some extremely cold emotions, protecting herself and her daughter.

To characterize lack of empathy as being merely cold is a gross
mistatement

A lack of empathy towards humans is a serious deficit -
coupled with no conscience and no moral compass unspeakable acts
of inhumanity are probable .

If my theory is right, Casey's cold emotions are absolutely normal, sane, and even heroic.

Otherwise, Casey is a monster. The facts will determine which it is. The adoption idea changes everything. When the story comes out in court, I think there will be too much evidence for adoption. And there is no body.

I could be completely wrong. I'm just someone who put together some facts and came up with this theory. I had to ignore other facts, call them contrived, but all the emotions from both sides have pointed directly to my theory.

To characterize lack of empathy as being merely cold is a gross
mistatement

A lack of empathy towards humans is a serious deficit -
coupled with no conscience and no moral compass unspeakable acts
of inhumanity are probable .

You said it! Most of us never give a thought to how much our concern for others or the feelings of guilt affect our behavior. It is just second nature to us. Just think about the things you might do if you didn't care how they affected anyone else. Being totally selfish would change your world dramatically.
1010.png

Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted. That fact is important. It is a proveable fact whether he wanted her adopted or not. It's not a point of argument. It can be proven true or not.

If Jesse wanted Caylee adopted, that would be Motive. Jesse had connections to Missing and Exploited Children through a close relative (brother?) who worked there. And that's Opportunity.

That motive and opportunity could lead to what we are seeing unfold now. Someone high up with connections helped Jesse solve his "problem". Now he and Casey could have the beautiful life. At first Casey wasn't worried. She didn't act worried, but Missing and Exploited Children, whom Jesse had a suspiciously close connection to (this is the smoking gun, the flashing red light) had their own ends similar to what happened in the JonBenet case, where the FBI and LE lost evidence. And JMK wasn't convicted though his handwriting matched the ransom note.

Casey and Jesse broke up, and Casey contacted authorities when the plan went wrong and Caylee was in real danger. The authorities immediately and vehemently cleared Jesse. Hmm. Now Casey is alone fighting the system. That would produce some extremely cold emotions, protecting herself and her daughter.

Jesse may or may not have wanted Caylee adopted before her birth. Almost 3 years had gone by since that time. He hadn't even seen her since 12/07. After the paternity test, he no longer had a say. I'm not seeing the connection.

Casey didn't notify LE, Cindy did.

Jesse was cleared via LE interviews and Lie Detector Test.

Where is Jesse's involvement to missing kids, prior to Caylee going missing?

I'm not seeing motive or opportunity. Jesse and KC's beautiful life was a lost cause, because KC fooled around.

Jesse may or may not have wanted Caylee adopted before her birth. Almost 3 years had gone by since that time. He hadn't even seen her since 12/07. After the paternity test, he no longer had a say. I'm not seeing the connection.

Casey didn't notify LE, Cindy did.

Jesse was cleared via LE interviews and Lie Detector Test.

Where is Jesse's involvement to missing kids, prior to Caylee going missing?

I'm not seeing motive or opportunity. Jesse and KC's beautiful life was a lost cause, because KC fooled around.
I agree. Forget trying to make sense of nonsense. I don't think Casey shacking up with TonE would be such a beautiful life for JG if he truly had a continued interest in Casey.

Casey and Jesse were mostly monogamous. Cindy didn't like Jesse and didn't want Casey to marry him. Casey was serious about Jesse, until some point. When, exactly, did that relationship change? What changed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member