Casey Rented Movie About Murder On Day Caylee May Have Died

:rant::rant:
Now really...........................................................
It is just totally UN REAL.......................
I am so totally sick at my stomach just looking at this tape
There is NO WAY that KC can deny these tapes and these F A C T S !!!
TL..... was with her..............
GA>>>> saw KC & Little Angel Caylee a t 12:50 pm on MONDAY June 16,2008!!!

*** She was with TL just 7 *** SEVEN *** hours later going into
BB getting these tapes....
* * * * W H I C H ...... ever way you
L@@K at this Sad . . . Sad. . . Sad Story....... REALITY ! ! !

even KC is a bad, Evil, as Charles Manson & Scott Peterson
and Susan Smith ETC....
the terrible killer 's of Jessica Lunsford... and Little Adam Walsh
and the many.... many innocent other children
I am even sadder than I was....

Dear God In Heaven.... ONLY YOU Can * F O R G I V E ***
this woman/ NOT MOTHER>> KC ! ! !

I am just sick !

She is unreal.
She is so Evil !

I am so Sad !
jjgram

:woohoo::clap:
YES!! Wasn't Casey supposed to be sitting on the steps at Sawgrass feeling perplexed during this time? Gotcha!

If Casey could go with Tony to rent movies, Caylee's death wasn't unexpected.

An ACCIDENTAL death would leave a mother rattled and upset. From what Tony says, Casey was normal that night. In the video you can see Casey is able to use Tony's credit card to purchase the movies.

I agree with you Jolynna! You can also see where she has her arm wrapped around his waist and his arm is around her shoulder. Do you think he was consoling her? :rolleyes: "Nope, my little Caylee isn't here....we should go home now." :rolleyes: You know, she was 'investigating' afterall. :bang:

What night was it when KC began to have nightmares and cold sweats?

What was the impetus for this information coming out today?? Is this part of an evidence drop or something else?

Great evidence....what a cold hearted b....

Well, in the last scene, he goes into the female cops house.

The guy she works with (the computer geek) I believe is abducted, then put into that acid (was it acid).

I'm not sure that we ever see how they're abducted though. I think we only realize they're missing when they turn up online in their death scene.

Yes ....It was acid. The more people that logged onto the "Murder Site" the quicker the acid was released.

The killer used other methods to kill the victims earlier in the movie,,,I Can't remember how ......I thought it was a lousy Movie

:woohoo::clap:
YES!! Wasn't Casey supposed to be sitting on the steps at Sawgrass feeling perplexed during this time? Gotcha!

Exactly..........The time is more important than the Movies.

She doesn't look too concerned about finding Caylee - She's walking arm & arm with T.L

Once again, Casey manages to blow me away with her lack of emotion. She can't find her daughter so she goes to Blockbuster? Are popcorn and a couple of flicks now an integral part of conducting a kidnapping investigation?

What's even more disturbing is Caylee could've still been alive in her trunk that night. Or dead. Either way how could she go about her night and watch a movie with her boyfriend if she had just killed her daughter or had her stashed away in the trunk drugged up on chloroform. It makes me sick to think about it.

I can not amagine what must have been going on in KC's head while watching movies about murder right after she killed her daughter.

I agree with you Jolynna! You can also see where she has her arm wrapped around his waist and his arm is around her shoulder. Do you think he was consoling her? :rolleyes: "Nope, my little Caylee isn't here....we should go home now." :rolleyes: You know, she was 'investigating' afterall. :bang:

What night was it when KC began to have nightmares and cold sweats?

Tony said the night sweats were after he got back from NY July 5.

I was thinking maybe the July 3 myspace message from Cindy stirred some emotions in Casey. Remember Casey had finally called Lee on July 2, after hearing Lee was out looking for her. I think when July 4 passed and Cindy didn't get to watch fireworks with Caylee, Cindy was probably pressing Casey more through text messages and on the phone.

To me it is more likely Casey was considering Cindy finding out what she "did" and the possibility of consequences than having an attack of conscience.

When did Casey download the sketch of the little girl talking about the death penalty? (the one with the teddy bear)

OMG, this girl is so cold.! I cannot imagine how JB is going to be able to spin this one.
I, for one, have difficulty imagining how she was able to act so normal. That is some serious pathos.

Tony said the night sweats were after he got back from NY July 5.

I was thinking maybe the July 3 myspace message from Cindy stirred some emotions in Casey. Remember Casey had finally called Lee on July 2, after hearing Lee was out looking for her. I think when July 4 passed and Cindy didn't get to watch fireworks with Caylee, Cindy was probably pressing Casey more through text messages and on the phone.

To me it is more likely Casey was considering Cindy finding out what she "did" and the possibility of consequences than having an attack of conscience.

When did Casey download the sketch of the little girl talking about the death penalty? (the one with the teddy bear)

According to notes I made, she first uploaded the girl.jpg file on the evening of July 8 and last accessed it on the evening of July 10.
Personally I don't think the teddy bear photo is necessarily a political statement to Casey. I think it could be a sort of riddle of rationalization that illuminates Casey's sentiments toward Cindy.
Why do people(Casey) take Caylee away from people? To show people(Cindy) that taking Caylee away is wrong.
Why do people(Casey) ruin their daughter's(Caylee's) childhood? To show people(Cindy) that ruining their daughter's(Casey) childhood is wrong.

You know I don't think she thought that there were surveillance cameras - this is where she will get busted - all those places -hospital in Tampa, clubs, etc. have cameras

One thing is clear, she did not have Caylee with her or would have got a children's movie, at least one.

This video gives me the chills!!! Where does this self loathing woman shows any type of concern??? I think she just wanted to live a perfect little life with TL. Caylee was interfering with this perfect life of hers. I dont understand why she couldnt just give Caylee to Cindy... Im so so sad right now!

This video gives me the chills!!! Where does this self loathing woman shows any type of concern??? I think she just wanted to live a perfect little life with TL. Caylee was interfering with this perfect life of hers. I dont understand why she couldnt just give Caylee to Cindy... Im so so sad right now!

In my opinion, she couldn't just give Caylee to Cindy for the same reasons Scott Peterson couldn't just get a divorce-- it would compromise their image.
And I agree, it is so very sad to see this evidence and the clear lack of concern Casey had for Caylee.

The time is probably the most important, as is the fact that only hours after she says that Caylee went missing she was picking out movies with the boyfriend. But the type of movie says something about where her mind was. She picks movies with child abandonment and kidnapping as themes. She wouldn't know what the movies are actually about, she would only know how they were described on the jacket.

So if Caylee had died that day, if Caylee was in the trunk of her car, that would have been on her mind. She was in trouble, she needed a way out. She may have been looking for "creative" ways to make a body disappear, she may have been looking for a convincing way to explain herself or a way to explain what happened in a way that she wouldn't get into trouble. IOW she needed a "role" to play. Was she looking for it in the movies? Maybe but maybe not consciously. But it was on her mind. Maybe she didn't find what she was looking for in the movies. But she wouldn't know that until she watched them. She saved a quote from Jumper, that has to mean something.

I thought maybe the cold sweats came if/when she moved the body after it had been decomposing for several weeks. That would give me nightmares even it was not my own daughter and I hadn't harmed her myself. Just seeing dead bodies in a funeral home will unsettle me for weeks.

Do you remember a psychologist on NG a few weeks ago responding to NG's question asking how KC could have partied as shown in pictures? She said that men who have killed their wives often have feelings of elation and freedom after the murders.

Before this, I had thought she might be trying to numb herself with alcohol and diversions, but the psychologist gave me a different perspective of her behavior.

The far more important evidence that this shows is that on June 16, 2008, KC was with her boyfriend and without Caylee. For those who believe Caylee is dead, that means Caylee probably died prior to the time KC and boyfriend were in the Blockbuster at "just before 8:00 p.m." on June 16, 2008.

Also interesting is that she chose a line from the movie Jumper for her "poem", Diary of Days:

"With great power comes great consequence."

I thought maybe the cold sweats came if/when she moved the body after it had been decomposing for several weeks. That would give me nightmares even it was not my own daughter and I hadn't harmed her myself. Just seeing dead bodies in a funeral home will unsettle me for weeks.
Me too! The thing is, I have a conscience and I'm guessing you do too. I think Casey's night sweats were probably related to the fact she was going to get caught soon.

Do you remember a psychologist on NG a few weeks ago responding to NG's question asking how KC could have partied as shown in pictures? She said that men who have killed their wives often have feelings of elation and freedom after the murders.

Before this, I had thought she might be trying to numb herself with alcohol and diversions, but the psychologist gave me a different perspective of her behavior.

I think Casey felt a great sense of liberation. From her photobucket, uploaded July 11:
moveontupac.jpg

and also
986181.jpg

3516.png

La Bella Vita!

This does not shock me at all. It is common knowledge that Casey morphs herself into the ideal mate for the person that she is with. Chances are she just went along with what TonE wanted to rent.

IMO - Casey was excited that this new chapter of "flying solo" had commenced. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More like, Casey being everyone's liability, she was an unfit mother, ungrateful daughter, sneaky thief, untrustworthy friend, I could go on...dream on, Casey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose
Back