Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

I'd like to know how they can afford a nice home, feed 4 people, 3 cars, and lots of toys and vacations on Cindy's salary? It's been reported that George has been chronically unemployed, as was Casey.

I'd like to know why they left Illinois with George having 11 years on the job to go to Florida with no job. You would think at his age that a pension/retirement was on his mind.

I'd like to know more about Lee. I heard he also lied about his education. Does he have a big history of lying, too?

I'd like to hear about Casey's first boyfriend. I would imagine whatever happened might have been the beginning of a pattern.

Speaking of her earlier years- didn't a witness come forward to say that she was friends with Casey in high school and that because her mother hated Mexicans, she wasn't allowed in? She was allowed in only if George was there.

Did Casey go to the prom?

What was Casey's first job?

Does George or Cindy's parents subsidize them? If so, maybe that is why Casey thought it natural to sponge off of her parents?

JoAnn_W

I'd like to know how they can afford a nice home, feed 4 people, 3 cars, and lots of toys and vacations on Cindy's salary? It's been reported that George has been chronically unemployed, as was Casey.

I'd like to know why they left Illinois with George having 11 years on the job to go to Florida with no job. You would think at his age that a pension/retirement was on his mind.

I'd like to know more about Lee. I heard he also lied about his education. Does he have a big history of lying, too?

I'd like to hear about Casey's first boyfriend. I would imagine whatever happened might have been the beginning of a pattern.

Speaking of her earlier years- didn't a witness come forward to say that she was friends with Casey in high school and that because her mother hated Mexicans, she wasn't allowed in? She was allowed in only if George was there.

Did Casey go to the prom?

What was Casey's first job?

Does George or Cindy's parents subsidize them? If so, maybe that is why Casey thought it natural to sponge off of her parents?

JoAnn_W
IIRC the Anthony's lived in OH before FL, not IL. I'd like links to some of this hearsay such as, "It's been reported that George has been chronically unemployed..." and "I'd like to know more about Lee. I heard he also lied about his education."

This may be nothing at all but when I first watched Kc's Home Confinement officer testifying at Baez/KC's motions Hearing the other day, I was immediately struck by the thought juvenile criminal history by the way KC's Home Confinement Officer answered Baez's question, something like are you aware of a prior criminal history, and the Home Confinement Officer kind of hesitated and then hedged and didn't really answer the question like Baez wanted. I think, JMO, that the Home Confinement Officer did know about a prior juvenile crimal history record but was unsure if she should say anything about it, she hesitated and chose to answer about present charges. Just an observation on my part.
Here is the link to the video. Motion Part 1. Got about 19:45 into the video, the Home Confinement Officer starts to testify.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17687549/index.html

I noticed the same thing at that point, the home confinement officer's response was very halting, like she wasn't sure what she could say. She also (i thought) smiled and sort of had a questioning look, like "why are YOU asking this?" confused. Did I read too much into that?

Omg. Do you remember what kind of interview or whatever it was, Turbothink? I'd like to track that down.

Also, anyone know the most efficient way to find out about death records of children in a family when you don't even know if a child existed?

Babies who died before ever coming home from the hospital could be eliminated from searches. It would be babies who did come home, and then died. Would include suspicious causes of death as well as such things as SIDS, accidents, things like that.

Do we know for sure that they only ever lived in Ohio and Florida after Casey was born? Actually, how about after Lee was born?

I'm happy to spend hours on end searching, I just need someone to point me in a direction if possible. I also have unlimited long distance in the U.S. so I can make phone calls.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

This is a THEORY: There is no foundation in fact or evidence. This is only a THEORY. Please do not take it as if it is the "gospel truth"...Thanks :blowkiss:
If Cindy DID have another baby of her own AFTER she had Casey, and Casey had somehow "hurt" that baby and caused its demise and Cindy had "covered it up" to keep anyone from knowing about Casey and then just determined not to HAVE anymore children, then THAT would explain that statement: Oh no, not again, and it would also explain the statement What have you DONE? It is far fetched and WAY WAY WAY out there in the stratosphere, but it IS possible that Cindy and George had another child that did not make it for one reason or another...Maybe THAT is why they moved so far away, to get a brand new fresh start away from painful memories...It is crazy to even GO here, but this case had BEEN so insane, NOT to go where others fear to tread is a mistake I think, because there is SOMETHING that is VERY wrong in this family, and I think Cindy knows and Casey knows what it is...

The media has really "dug up" very little if you ask me. We have heard absolutely nothing about the family's history. The little bit we do now, we've found and discussed here. The media on this case so far has included no investigative journalism. All we've seen from the media so far is the easy sensationalistic overview.

MOO

Omg. Do you remember what kind of interview or whatever it was, Turbothink? I'd like to track that down.

Also, anyone know the most efficient way to find out about death records of children in a family when you don't even know if a child existed?

Babies who died before ever coming home from the hospital could be eliminated from searches. It would be babies who did come home, and then died. Would include suspicious causes of death as well as such things as SIDS, accidents, things like that.

Do we know for sure that they only ever lived in Ohio and Florida after Casey was born? Actually, how about after Lee was born?

I'm happy to spend hours on end searching, I just need someone to point me in a direction if possible. I also have unlimited long distance in the U.S. so I can make phone calls.

Thank you in advance :blowkiss:

Interesting thread! I've wondered for some time now about the Anthony's years in Ohio.

The Anthony's moved from Ohio to Florida in 1989. The house they're living in now, is the house they move into when they came to Florida, so they've lived on Hope Spring for a long time.

It was said that Casey was three-years-old when the family moved to Florida. George had been a police officer in Warren County, Ohio for 10 years. He went into business with his father, an automobile dealership (Ford) and during an argument he threw his father through a glass window. He was terminated from the police force after that incident.

It's known that Cindy has three brothers, and evidently none of them have a close relationship with her. One brother, Rick, lives in North Carolina, and the other two in other states, perhaps still in Ohio.

George has a sister, who lives there in Orlando. In one newspaper article, it was stated that on July 16th, Cindy, George, and George's sister were watching television - watching for an amber alert on Caylee, when someone called and told them to switch channels, that the news was saying that Casey had been arrested. Also, very early on, George had his card table set up in a grocery store parking lot and a woman identified as his sister or sister-in-law was with him. If not his sister, it could be a brother's wife that was with him.

I've done some research in Ohio (genealogy) and many of the counties have their court records online. Birth, death, and marriage records are not online. I'd start with court records and see if anything can be found there.

GA has a sister, Kathy, still living in OH. Her husband owns a car dealership there still. I forgot the name of the town, but you can find it easily on a google search. GA also has an ex-wife, Terri, but I don't believe they had children.

Darn! I'm so irritated that I can't find the hs pics from her yearbook on *said other site.* It wasn't just her pic but the whole page and now I can't find it! Grrrr!

casey-1-1.jpg

:):):)

I'm not posting the whole page- too many innocent people getting dragged into this already, ya know :)

This is a THEORY: There is no foundation in fact or evidence. This is only a THEORY. Please do not take it as if it is the "gospel truth"...Thanks :blowkiss:
If Cindy DID have another baby of her own AFTER she had Casey, and Casey had somehow "hurt" that baby and caused its demise and Cindy had "covered it up" to keep anyone from knowing about Casey and then just determined not to HAVE anymore children, then THAT would explain that statement: Oh no, not again, and it would also explain the statement What have you DONE? It is far fetched and WAY WAY WAY out there in the stratosphere, but it IS possible that Cindy and George had another child that did not make it for one reason or another...Maybe THAT is why they moved so far away, to get a brand new fresh start away from painful memories...It is crazy to even GO here, but this case had BEEN so insane, NOT to go where others fear to tread is a mistake I think, because there is SOMETHING that is VERY wrong in this family, and I think Cindy knows and Casey knows what it is...

This is definitely in the territory of little Rhoda Penmark or Damien from The Omen! :)

I haven't read through all of these posts but I'm curious, has anyone done a background check on any of the family members from the Criminal Background Check Co. that has a banner at the top of the page.

There are no Ohio records for births, deaths, marriages, divorces on line. Hello! Is there anyone out there from Ohio who would be willing to request this information!!!

The media has really "dug up" very little if you ask me. We have heard absolutely nothing about the family's history. The little bit we do now, we've found and discussed here. The media on this case so far has included no investigative journalism. All we've seen from the media so far is the easy sensationalistic overview.

MOO

Interesting thread! I've wondered for some time now about the Anthony's years in Ohio.

The Anthony's moved from Ohio to Florida in 1989. The house they're living in now, is the house they move into when they came to Florida, so they've lived on Hope Spring for a long time.

It was said that Casey was three-years-old when the family moved to Florida. George had been a police officer in Warren County, Ohio for 10 years. He went into business with his father, an automobile dealership (Ford) and during an argument he threw his father through a glass window. He was terminated from the police force after that incident.

It's known that Cindy has three brothers, and evidently none of them have a close relationship with her. One brother, Rick, lives in North Carolina, and the other two in other states, perhaps still in Ohio.

George has a sister, who lives there in Orlando. In one newspaper article, it was stated that on July 16th, Cindy, George, and George's sister were watching television - watching for an amber alert on Caylee, when someone called and told them to switch channels, that the news was saying that Casey had been arrested. Also, very early on, George had his card table set up in a grocery store parking lot and a woman identified as his sister or sister-in-law was with him. If not his sister, it could be a brother's wife that was with him.

I've done some research in Ohio (genealogy) and many of the counties have their court records online. Birth, death, and marriage records are not online. I'd start with court records and see if anything can be found there.

Leila, I believe Rick is from SC - Myrtle Beach area.

There are no Ohio records for births, deaths, marriages, divorces on line. Hello! Is there anyone out there from Ohio who would be willing to request this information!!!

I would look into the local news papers....*if* there was another child ...that went home from the hospital...something happend...it may have been put it in the local paper...

Im not good at finding stuff like that....but if someone finds the paper companys online .....post a link and we all could work on the years that they were there....does that make since?

I would look into the local news papers....*if* there was another child ...that went home from the hospital...something happend...it may have been put it in the local paper...

Im not good at finding stuff like that....but if someone finds the paper companys online .....post a link and we all could work on the years that they were there....does that make since?

I've been searching some archives in Ohio and FL but so far haven't found anything. It's very strange that I haven't found mention of GA in any Ohio news archive because a while back I was doing research on a former LE and there was tons of info about "Officer" So&so in archives dating back to 1973 in both PA and FL. So why can't I find any article about Officer or Detective GA? There's got to be something, even a traffic stop.

Also, I've been trying to check newspaper published records of birth, announcements, etc. Nothing.

I do use google archives, but also the following has a lot of good links.

Newspaper archives:

Ohio: http://www.ipl.org/div/news/browse/US.7007706/

Other States: http://www.ipl.org/div/news/
(Since KC was only 2 or 3 years old when they moved to FL, it's more likely there'd be more info in a FL paper)

More info on news archives & links: http://www.ipl.org/div/farq/newsFARQ.html

OneLostGirl Posted this m so she may be able to help find records, since she's local.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2872573&postcount=85

I'm local to Rick if he is indeed in or near Myrtle beach (I am about 15-20 min from Myrtle beach). I had mentioned quite some time back that I would be willing to do whatever (try to call him, see if he'd be interested in meeting and answering questions we may have or whatever but ONLY if he is willing and only with Trica's OK) on my end if everyone wanted to see if we could learn more info from Rick. He seemed like he wanted to be heard when he was posting on Topix so I don't feel like it would be out of line to attempt to contact him. No one had ever responded so I just let it go... my offer still stands though.

I'm local to Rick if he is indeed in or near Myrtle beach (I am about 15-20 min from Myrtle beach). I had mentioned quite some time back that I would be willing to do whatever (try to call him, see if he'd be interested in meeting and answering questions we may have or whatever but ONLY if he is willing and only with Trica's OK) on my end if everyone wanted to see if we could learn more info from Rick. He seemed like he wanted to be heard when he was posting on Topix so I don't feel like it would be out of line to attempt to contact him. No one had ever responded so I just let it go... my offer still stands though.

I think that would be amazing! He hasn't responded or who hasn't responded? I would love to know more info about the Anthony family!

I think that would be amazing! He hasn't responded or who hasn't responded? I would love to know more info about the Anthony family!

It seems funny-strange that we know so little about their past doesn't it? And we've learned that we can lay odds on what they have said being anywhere from a partial to a total and outright bodacious lie.

Just one of those things you just gotta know a little bit more about.

Nancy! Wait for me!

:genie:

It seems funny-strange that we know so little about their past doesn't it? And we've learned that we can lay odds on what they have said being anywhere from a partial to a total and outright bodacious lie.

Just one of those things you just gotta know a little bit more about.

Nancy! Wait for me!

:genie:

haha that little dancing person rules. :woohoo:
I agree that it's VERY strange so little is known about the family's past. I'm guessing Casey has a small juvenile record for stealing or something. But it would be so interesting to hear info from former teachers, neighbors, and especially non-nuclear family members! Maybe George's ex-wife?! You'd think the media would be all over this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny in Oz
Back