Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I love the way this KC defense aftermath is blowing up in their face. Kind of like a Pyrrhic victory. Just not the pay out they were expecting. And stunts like that KC spotting fiasco makes them just laughing stock.
It is like watching a train wreck in progress :floorlaugh:

So ,the jury says Not Guilty,and after everyone processes the words,the DT ,stunned,begins to hug.

First order of business - go across the street and get wasted,cuz now we (DT) have a problem.

Sentencing day - JB,"She gets out on the 13th ? :waitasec: WTH! Now what are we going to do?" :banghead:

DCS ,punching into her calculator , " Shazamm! They miscalculated ! Quick,go tell the Judge they have to keep her til the 17th ! Hurry ! "

Todd Macaluso drew the short straw. :loser:

WFTV looks pretty stupid, IMO...don't they have real news to be covering?
Are they really paying people to stake out airports, etc. just in case they can get a shot of Casey/fake Casey with her head covered up? Am fast losing respect for the Orlando media...

I agree! Anyone know how to contact WFTV? I am really tired of watching them try to find her. Keeping the public interested is exactly what the DT wants. I don't feel like helping any more.

Hi, i am so sorry I said old, I am old to. I did change it.I think l am just so stressed at Casey getting out and all the help she is getting. I would never in a million years offend anyone here on Ws's. I am going to take a few days away from it all and maybe let it all go.

I understand how upset some are about this case.

I hope you don't think that's it's only you that I was asking about the name calling because there are 1000's of post here doing the same thing. I come to WS to read about cases/news of the day. This case is hot right now, emotions are high however it's frustrating to read so many post that have uncalled names. I get it..everyone gets it...but can't we be a bit more professional about expressing our feelings?

I will correct my post as I know that you did not mean to offend anyone here on WS (which btw I knew you were not talking about anyone here at WS :) however I am old but I sure hope I am not ugly :) )

It was mention on In Sessions by on the day of the sentencing. I think it was Jean Casarez that said Mrs. Mason told her that.

So we don't know if it's true?

I know in other cases that many of the defence team members and families are shunned by their friends/clubs/schools and harassed by the public. Sad really.

So we don't know if it's true?

I know in other cases that many of the defence team members and families are shunned by their friends/clubs/schools and harassed by the public. Sad really.

I actually heard Mason say this in an interview....you can google it, I don't recall which interview. He also said his wife had friends who told her that could not associate with her anymore because he was going to join CA's DT.

I only came on to this thread to say that I don't give a flying fig where FCA is. Do you really? Let's not feed the beast, let her go, let her do her thing. That's the best we can hope for, FCA doing her thing.

I'm confident that she will not be returning to my area in Ohio... That's where George's family is right??? or at least I hope it's right... :D

I agree! Anyone know how to contact WFTV? I am really tired of watching them try to find her. Keeping the public interested is exactly what the DT wants. I don't feel like helping any more.

As long as the networks keep getting massive hits on the articles and videos they will continue. This lastest article on WFTV has 63 pages of comments so far, this is much more than any other article on their site.

I actually heard Mason say this in an interview....you can google it, I don't recall which interview. He also said his wife had friends who told her that could not associate with her anymore because he was going to join CA's DT.

Very sad. I know, unpopular opinion the DT was doing there job. Any issues I have with JB and CM, and there are several, don't stretch to their family members. It's not their wives or kids fault what they have done in court or said to the media.

I'd like to think that a real friend of Mrs Mason or Baez, could very angry about the case and JB or CM being involved, but knows that it is not her/their fault.

I'm confident that she will not be returning to my area in Ohio... That's where George's family is right??? or at least I hope it's right... :D

My guess is she won't be welcome by any of her extended family. GA's parents live in Ft. Myers, CA's parents live in Mt. Dora and Rick Plesea lives in NC (IIRC). I think we heard one Aunt on CA's side lives in TX somewhere and some other family from your neck of the woods (OH)!

Cheney Mason said CA referred to her DT as her new family and considering they see $$$ when they see FCA I'm sure they'll welcome her with open arms, at least until the $$$ disappears.

No one really seems to know definitively where she is at this point.. One thing is certain though, wherever she is, wherever she ends up, no matter what she does, her life will never be the same, she will always carry the stigma of a child murderer.

As serial killer Karla Homolka (who got away with mere manslaughter charge for the brutal murder of 3 women and rape of countless others) said after her release in 2005 :

" I think I will never be truly free. Because there are different kinds of prisons. There are concrete prisons, and there are internal prisons. And I think I will always be in an internal prison. "

FCA's new life, while she make some money, enjoy her freedom and find a few people who accept her, her existence will never truly be La Bella Vita.. shunning will take it's toll IMO

I only came on to this thread to say that I don't give a flying fig where FCA is. Do you really? Let's not feed the beast, let her go, let her do her thing. That's the best we can hope for, FCA doing her thing.

You are so right...hopefully she will continue to do her thing....without innocent children getting hurt....or dogs....hamsters.....gerbils....

First time poster, well, I've posted before, but it was when this case first started. Lost my screen name. Anyways, this may have been discussed or answered, but in my opinion, she never left Florida, and if she did it was briefly.
I haven't noticed any comments on the Kissimmee Airport (near Baez house if I am not mistaken.) I'm too tired (how lame of me for my first post) However, start with the FlightAware software, Leaves Kissimmee in the early hours (around 1 am). I'm almost certain I have traced enough that flights from Orlando/(kissimmee) and other individuals too that all reached Smyrna beach. (which is where one of her lawyers owns a home if I'm not mistaken). Again, a plane left Kissimmee shortly after 1am on the day of release. This plane flew to Naples. The owner of the plane (listed by name) also owns a residential home, that is listed for business purposes, that has 2 employees living in the home. Later Sunday, I have found several planes from Akron Ohio and other areas of Ohio, flying into Smyrna, and Naples. Now, I have traced one plane leaving Smyrna today with landing in Kissimmee. I could be wrong, but the timing to these travels have striking similarities to when she left Orlando executive and her supposed return today) I may be completely out there, but could they have used the "decoy" today and planes leaving Orlando upon her release to throw off what was transpiring right now the road at another airport? I will post links tomorrow for references but wanted to throw that out there to see if anyone had feedback or thoughts on that. I may be looking to far into it, but just curious. Again, thanks for allowing me to join, I'll edit my post tomorrow to include links, I'm just exhausted. So please forgive my grammar and typos, but this has been weighing on my mind.

Very sad. I know, unpopular opinion the DT was doing there job. Any issues I have with JB and CM, and there are several, don't stretch to their family members. It's not their wives or kids fault what they have done in court or said to the media.

I'd like to think that a real friend of Mrs Mason or Baez, could very angry about the case and JB or CM being involved, but knows that it is not her/their fault.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ny-cheney-mason-wanted-to-help-jose-baez.html

As long as no child is murdered in the process of FCA doing her thing, I'm good. Hopefully, doing her "thing" will land her in jail again.

Yeah i would agree with your rearend comment as well. FCA seems to have a round fuller rear than the flat wide one seen running.. WTF am i over analyzing such a totally stupid plot by Macaluso. He's obviously BORED! and likes his flipping JET plane!
BBM

TeeHee, since we're all clearly bored and comparing FCA's butt to decoy FCA's butt, Macaluso's toy plane isn't even a jet, it's a single engine turbo-prop. Thanks to my air traffic controller friend for pointing this out, I wasn't even really paying attention.

N950KA - 2006 PILATUS AIRCRAFT LTD PC-12/47 TURBO-PROP Registered to VILUCO PROPERTIES LLC CARLSBAD, CA

http://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N950KA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member