Casey Took Friends Duct Tape ??

sorry mods. totally ot here, but gibby207 love your siggy line - that is my favorite christmas movie of all time!! TBS christmas eve, anyone????

Yes, but Casey has her mother believing that RM and AH and their apt. = Zanny the nanny in Casey's coded way of talking to her parents. Hey, Cindy. That's not coding, that's lying and you know it. Therfore this tape problem will implicate AH in Cindy's straining attempt to dislocate criminal responsibility.

Tuba ..... you mentioned that KC may have drugged Caylee more than once ... you don't think that she used the duct tape more than once as well ?????? =(

:eek:

And just what were YOU up to with all that in your purse?.....:crazy:...Joking

It appears that Casey will steal just about anything!

I was the MOB. You know the Mother of the Bride last weekend. I had to have that stuff for decorating. OOhhh you people need to get ya'lls mind out of the gutters...all my family is alive and accounted for.:crazy:

Even if the role belonged originally to AH, it seems to me her prints would only be on the outside of the tape - and for only about 1 foot at the most. Whatever the circumference of the tape role is. She might have touched the inside of the tape at the edge where it was last torn off - a couple of inches but that would be it. Nobody unrolls the tape and touches all the sticky part and rolls it back up again! (at least I don't think so...LOL)

I believe LE will be looking for prints on the sticky side of the tape - which are more likely to have survived the water, etc. Any prints on the inside would mean that person was the one handling that particular piece of the tape. If your prints are on the sticky side it would be hard to argue you just picked up the tape and put it in your purse or something like that. You USED the tape. Since it sounds like tape went around the head and also around the plastic bag to seal it up...there should be lots of sticky tape surface to catch prints on. Let's hope LE finds some good useable prints!

Cannot bear to contemplate it, Dolce. Please, no!

Someone on websleuths has her facebook. I'm sure of it. Sunshine somebody?

Yes, it was me, I posted them on a site that Panini recommended so that everyone could read the messages because the page was blocked at that time. I do not have the posts anymore (dummy me didn't save them either :bang:)... Is there anyway that we could find out the site they were posted on and look there? I was having trouble posting them and emailed a bunch of the posts to either Panini or another member in the chat.

Hope this helps!

The real question is... why would AH be "excited" to have so much left?? :confused: :)

That's easy...she didn't have to use the whole roll for the "no clothes party" meaning she isn't as big as she thought she was! :rolleyes:

She was thanking her for giving it back. It was before Caylee was missing. So unless borrowed it again.. it can't be the same roll. But it does point out that she might have used someone elses roll besides what would be found at the house.

Good clue, for those of us who were not aware of the mass useage of tape by the young folks. Who knew? LOL!

The real question is... why would AH be "excited" to have so much left?? :confused: :)

Good gaffer's tape aka duct tape is not that cheap...AH was involved in scenery/set decoration...maybe thought she had enough left for work, without buying more...I think it's that simple....but KC stealing it, who knows-is there anything she didn't steal from AH?

I think we should marry her off to Drew Peterson. Then he would eventually take care of her...

I am sorry this is so off topic but I just can't help it. Channel 7 news just reported tonight that Drew Peterson is engaged to a 23 year old and plans to start divorce proceedings from Stacy after the holidays.

Found this in the Google Cache.....

Thank you for posting the link! Very interesting! Online posters were sharing this info in Sept-- long before anyone knew anything about duct tape. Hopefully it's just a random coincidence and Casey didn't use Amy's tape. I bet Amy is ALARMED, but also glad she's part of the generation posts everything on facebook, for all the world to see!!

Is it turned out to be the same roll, I bet Amy would definitely be glad she posted that on Facebook and there is a record of the fact Casey "took" it or "lost" it. I would think she has also contacted LE about it since everyone has heard the body was wrapped with duct tape. I would think she would remember Casey lost her roll.

LE can eliminate Amy as the user of the tape if they find prints on the sticky side.

She was thanking her for giving it back. It was before Caylee was missing. So unless borrowed it again.. it can't be the same roll. But it does point out that she might have used someone elses roll besides what would be found at the house.

Good clue, for those of us who were not aware of the mass useage of tape by the young folks. Who knew? LOL!

Did we read the same message from AH? It doesn't say anything about thank you, it just says "you lost my duct tape..."

I'm just trying to figure out where you see it as a thank you for returning it?

Also, My cousin made her prom dress out of duct tape (we were all so proud :rolleyes:) It's big among some kids! LOL!

http://www.ducktapeclub.com/contests/prom/entries.asp

I believe LE will be looking for prints on the sticky side of the tape...

The prints on the duct tape might not belong to Casey at all. She was so deceitful and sneaky - makes me think she would have worn gloves to cover her tracks. Maybe that's why LE needed the family's prints. Hopefully, the other evidence found in the bag tells the story.

Good gaffer's tape aka duct tape is not that cheap...AH was involved in scenery/set decoration...maybe thought she had enough left for work, without buying more...I think it's that simple....but KC stealing it, who knows-is there anything she didn't steal from AH?

I agree. Duct tape is pricey. Plus, wasn't Amy getting ready to move around that time?

Did we read the same message from AH? It doesn't say anything about thank you, it just says "you lost my duct tape..."

I'm just trying to figure out where you see it as a thank you for returning it?

I agree-- I don't read anything in the message as indicating Casey returned the duct tape!

Actually, duct tape is one of the newest craft materials. Lots of things are made with it, and the young adults use it to make many items:

http://www.wikihow.com/Category:Duct-Tape-Crafts
That's right. My daughter and her friend made a duct tape dress. It came out pretty cute. So my point is it would not be strange for these girls to have duct tape.
As far as the ladies story :waitasec: I don't know if it sounds legit.
We shall see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back