Casey's Behavior Toward Parents and Vice-Versa In Court Apperances

Why would the little brainwashed criminal look at them. She's over them and lets it be known so blatantly. Ditto to Brini She has been sequestered for a reason other than adjusting to her new lifestyle. I vote also parents will be used in the most ugliest light to prove what is being said by defense. It has always seeed to me the A's support towards KC is for their own survival by the pitiful way they seem to keep Pandoras box locked! Shootsky even Jackie Scott P's mom acted much more appropriate in court. Jackie maintained because there wasn't fear in this case that her son might say or do something. Why would a manipulating sociopath not work her parents while incarcerated? IMO The Blame Game! or "I'v got a secret" Toss up for me!

Thank you everyone for answering this thread.
I'm a bit surprised with the way CA acted and acts that she hasn't said she did it just to get KC out of jail. However KC is a product of CA IE: ME,ME,ME. Sooooo with all my rambling I have to say as we've said all along GA, CA and LA know that KC did murder Caylee. They need to eat crow and admit it. They have dismissed Caylee from day 31 if not before just to cater to murdermom. Shameful. Just Shameful.

I'm a bit surprised with the way CA acted and acts that she hasn't said she did it just to get KC out of jail. However KC is a product of CA IE: ME,ME,ME. Sooooo with all my rambling I have to say as we've said all along GA, CA and LA know that KC did murder Caylee. They need to eat crow and admit it. They have dismissed Caylee from day 31 if not before just to cater to murdermom. Shameful. Just Sahameful.

Bold mine.

OT but that reminded me of Ricks e-mail to cindy...

"You created her, now deal with her."

Shameful indeed...

Casey Anthony cut off from 'fed up' George, Cindy, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 6:09:46 PM

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4106891&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.09.01 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Casey Anthony cut off from 'fed up' George, Cindy, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 6:09:46 PM

Casey Anthony is no longer getting any letters from her parents, and George and Cindy Anthony are fed up, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has controlled the correspondence between his client and her parents, Brad Conway, the attorney for the parents, told WESH's Bob Kealing.

But George and Cindy Anthony plan to start mailing letters to their daughter despite Baez, Conway said. "It's been terrible all along for them," Conway said. Andrea Lyon, the new defense attorney, says the parents should have a video visit with their daughter, Conway said.

Baez did not respond to WESH, Kealing said.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-.html

If JB has not given Casey letters from her parents, then I bet Casey thinks she's being snubbed by them and, in turn, is then snubbing them when she sees them by not acknowledging them. JMHO.

For starters,she was arrested for murder after her dad testified to the Grand Jury.I don't believe she has seen her parents since then[visitation].All those tapes have come out where GA practically says she did it.CA has tapes with LE saying KC ,at least ,had help.They have made a complete mess of things with their behavior on TV and during the depos.She's letting them know she blames them for allowing her to sit in jail.They couldn't even find Caylee's body and get rid of it ! Geez,what lousy parents! :rolleyes:
I bet if KC has her way that bus will be heading in the A's direction.

My guess is also that she blames them for "making" he kill Caylee by upsetting her.

"Look what you made me do!"

If JB has not given Casey letters from her parents, then I bet Casey thinks she's being snubbed by them and, in turn, is then snubbing them when she sees them by not acknowledging them. JMHO.

I agree too. JB is getting too in the way and too controlling of KC. She should be allowed her letters from her parents if read first by authorities to weed out any bad stuff. I would love to know what JB says to her about her parents.

I'm making this thread because I am baffled by KC's non-reaction to her parents during court apperances and yet Cindy seems almost ready to jump out of her skin to get to Casey. . Is anyone else wondering what is going on between these people? TIA.

Respectfully snipped...
Thank you for posting this. I have been b!tching about this since the hearing when Jose turned his face towards the camera and whispered something to KC where his lips plainly said "YOUR PARENTS" She then turned to them giving her best Hollywood Half Smile and didn't look at them long enough to see them respond.

Why they keep putting themselves thru this for her is out of my realm. Brad may not be able to control them but he surely can do a better job protecting them.

George and Cindy!! Stay home watch the hearing on TV or on your computer. Stop feeding into the games they play. It is sick!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a bit surprised with the way CA acted and acts that she hasn't said she did it just to get KC out of jail. However KC is a product of CA IE: ME,ME,ME. Sooooo with all my rambling I have to say as we've said all along GA, CA and LA know that KC did murder Caylee. They need to eat crow and admit it. They have dismissed Caylee from day 31 if not before just to cater to murdermom. Shameful. Just Sahameful.

Some anger may come from the fact that KC did not want Caylee to be cremated, as she was . I believe her attitude comes from the A's no longer being of any use to her as well as the cremation.

I don't think they are allowed to acknowledge each other are they? Here in CA they can't in the lower level courts anyway.

Here a defendant is not allowed to look at,address, make gestures or otherwise engage anyone in the courtroom. I went with my gf to her son's case and she mouthed that she loved him when they brought him in.The bailiff was all over her and warned her that if she did that again she would be removed from the courtroom. If I hadn't seen it i would have assumed she did something really bad. But she didn't. There was a big sign, at least there was here , that says something to the effect that you better not signal or gesture to the defendants.
This goes both ways as the defendant cannot look at or address anyone in the courtroom.
I would think for a murder case this would be the same. But I don't know anything about FL courtrooms.

I also recall GA commenting in one of his LE interviews about JB - eluding that he thought JB was playing "gatekeeper" with Casey. He didn't use those words exactly, but that's what I got from his comment. I'll see if I can find it.

Casey doesn't even make eye contact with them, that I've noticed. Cindy is beside herself practically jumping over the seats and craning her neck to catch a glimpse of Casey and Casey doesn't even glance her direction.

What she doesn't do speaks volumes. Have we had any body language experts chime in to give their assessment of her movements when she enters the courtroom? Just curious.

VIDEO: Anthonys To Mail Casey Letters Despite Policy
http://www.wesh.com/video/20674056/index.html

Do I understand this correctly ... Casey could have been receiving letters from her parents all along, but JB wanted to screen them first? Now that the A's realize that she never got the letters, they are going to mail them directly to her at the jail, which they could have done all along? I can't believe it took them this long to bypass him.

Once she begins receiving correspondence from them again, I would think her behavior toward them may change. JMHO.

There is not an attorney in God's world that could have that kind of control over me.

I know for a fact that my mom(god rest her soul) would be there every moment with more wisdom, love, kindness and common sense than anyone else could. Of course if I had harmed anybody she would also be the first to make me accountable.

The control issues for the many involved in this case is unbelievable to me. Where in the world can you find so many diagnosis in one case. From defendant, attorney JB, parents of the defendant, siblings..lordie it is a mental health smorgasbord.

I agree with Ms Lyons that there should be a video visitation....to quiet the stormy waters.

Kc and her parents are probably not allowed to gesture to each other in the courtroom..if they were allowed some kind of visitation ..it would certainly change things.

I do feel that GA is gonna get the brunt of KC's accusations. Good luck GA although you haven't earned good luck.

This is a puzzler, in a way. (For me). I can see all of what you posted as being the reason KC has kept her parents at a distance at the hearings--she's a sociopath, she's a murderer, she's mad at them for the "oops" moments, CA making the call, etc. But, there is a little niggling suspicion in my mind (and I may be suffering from an overactive, suspicious nature, so I won't be offended if you disagree).....that she is acting like this to keep them on a short leash. I wonder, I wonder... if she has got some goods on them, i.e., that she knows what they (may) have done in a cover up, and could easily and willingly throw them under the bus if it came to that. So, *keep your place, Mom and Dad, and if I look your way for a nanosecond, consider it a gift* Just my random musings and MOO. I could be full of it, though, and have it all wrong.

There is not an attorney in God's world that could have that kind of control over me.

I know for a fact that my mom(god rest her soul) would be there every moment with more wisdom, love, kindness and common sense than anyone else could. Of course if I had harmed anybody she would also be the first to make me accountable.

The control issues for the many involved in this case is unbelievable to me. Where in the world can you find so many diagnosis in one case. From defendant, attorney JB, parents of the defendant, siblings..lordie it is a mental health smorgasbord.

I agree with Ms Lyons that there should be a video visitation....to quiet the stormy waters.

Kc and her parents are probably not allowed to gesture to each other in the courtroom..if they were allowed some kind of visitation ..it would certainly change things.

I do feel that GA is gonna get the brunt of KC's accusations. Good luck GA although you haven't earned good luck.

I am confused...I don't think JB should legally be permitted to intercept their relationship; this should not be...., nor do I believe that they should not be able to just say HI . (that is all HI)

but the idea that they had not been visiting disturbs me too. I do not trust the direction this may be going in --- seems like they are going to play the blame card: and say that life at the Anthony's was so hard for her that she lost her mind.....

KC may be mad as H3LL with G&C or JB may be telling her not look or interact with her parents-both are possible! But, if I were JB (thank God I'm not) and I was trying to defend this murderer-I would probably try to limit any type correspondence or video that would help LE also!! I mean those Anthony's have put their foot in their stories more times than we can count! And with Fla. having the Sunshine Law-we have seen and heard ALOT!!
Now, that AL is in the picture and wants the family to visit and receive letters-we'll see if this is all about JB's control or KC's disgust with George and Cindy!
thohthedrama.gif

<snipped>
--- seems like they are going to play the blame card: and say that life at the Anthony's was so hard for her that she lost her mind.....

I would have to agree that it would be enough to make a "normal" person lose their mind :banghead:,

but I don't think she had it that hard ... her life was a fantasy compared to the responsibilities of other 20-somethings who work, care for children, a home and a spouse.

Of course, you're right about them possibly taking that stance.

I am confused...I don't think JB should legally be permitted to intercept their relationship; this should not be...., nor do I believe that they should not be able to just say HI . (that is all HI)

but the idea that they had not been visiting disturbs me too. I do not trust the direction this may be going in --- seems like they are going to play the blame card: and say that life at the Anthony's was so hard for her that she lost her mind.....

As I understood it, JB wasn't allowed to bring in letters from the family, so if he has been, he has been breaking the law. So, this could either be a genuine effort on the A's part to have some contact with KC, or a very thought out plan to divert attention away from the fact that JB may have been secretly delivering mail to KC from CA & GA all along, breaking the rules. You know! A "cover my a&&" tactic? KWIM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash
Back