Casey's PC Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she visited a missing person's website? In that case all of us on here have just been called evil! I would guess that millions of computers in America have connected to those websites simply due to something seen on the news.

I agree. I was just cross-referencing EJ Baker and chloroform on google and it dawned on me...what if anything happened to anyone in my family or any of my friends? The searches I have been doing since reading this case would be so incriminating.

..and there you have it. Somewhere in the back of my mind I just heard the sound of an atomic bomb.

Yes, and I can hear the radioactive fallout raining on down!

Looking forward to NG, today!

Because she visited a missing person's website? In that case all of us on here have just been called evil! I would guess that millions of computers in America have connected to those websites simply due to something seen on the news.

She could have very well been looking to see what will happen with a missing person's case once she did away with Caylee. I will probably always now look at this as premeditated.

One of her first things she said to LE in her interrogation when asked why she didn't contact LE, she told them because she was afraid for Caylee if LE or the media got involved.

Ok ... maybe I'm missing something here ... but where are you guys seeing this conversation? When I follow the link I don't see this anywhere. TIA!

Anthony R's interview with LE.

Those internet searches are very telling...looks like she fleshed out the name of the babysitter between the time period of her mom's 911 call and her arrest...

http://www.cupid.com/_profile_myview...member=2050024

My favorite dish or recipe...

i love all types of food, with the exception of seafood. i'm allergic to most types of shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying something different. pastas, potatoes, and fruits are some of my favorite things.

someone needs to send her some brownies with shellfish in it! lol

I was just thinking about posting a comforting food package. Oysters Rockefeller, anyone?

After reading this cupid.com profile, I have to ask myself, WHAT HAPPENED?! She seems like a pretty down-to-earth person whose daughter was the center of her universe at one point or another. What happened?!

Sociopaths are good at acting normal and loving.

This is my first post but just had to jump in with my thoughts. Could Cindy have been the one searching online back in October for Zani in order to learn more about the person she thought was keeping Caylee?

Yes, and maybe on the 12th of June, too. Doesn't Cindy claim she has heard this name before? Maybe on the 12th she was trying to get Zenaida's number so she could see if she really had been watching Caylee.

Or maybe Casey had a missed call or got a message from someone named Zenaida, and she wanted to see who she was. Or maybe one of her men had a gf named Zenaida and she wanted to see what the competition was.

I thought the same thing ... but the more I read .. the more I realize that Casey knew how she should feel ... how she should behave ... but I think that there was a huge gap between that and the way she actually felt and actually behaved!

How many spouse murderers came across as loving and devoted. SP, anyone?

It was premeditated, no doubt in my mind.

Funny, this is all the least of what LE has. They are going to nail her to the wall.

I can't wait for the trial.

I DID think it was an accident for a long time. But, it's getting deeper and deeper....

Those internet searches are very telling...looks like she fleshed out the name of the babysitter between the time period of her mom's 911 call and her arrest...

Her laptop w/ left@ TonE's, until after midnight when Lee picked it up......he also said it was left turned on & blue screened.

Her laptop w/ left@ TonE's, until after midnight when Lee picked it up......he also said it was left turned on & blue screened.

If you noticed, initially he said it was turned off. LE tripped him up. He was lying.

I'd love to know when that profile was originally created. It sounds "too perfect" to me, ya know? Almost like it was posted as her way of "proving" that she was really a good mom and Caylee was her one and only focus. It just sounds staged to me. But...maybe I've become bitter and cynical when it comes to this case.

The police statement regarding the profile said it was created May 20.

Wait a minute? Did anybody notice the first Zanieda file says accessed 7/16/08 at 12:03 PM yet Lee said when he picked up the computer it was blue screened and I had the impression he was unable to access her computer. So how could the file have been accessed if the computer was broken till they turned it over? Could this mean somebody cleaned the computer out and blue screened it AFTER they got the comp from Tony's house? Or did I misunderstand Lee's Statement?

12:03 p.m. is afternoon.

12:03 a.m. is around the time on 7/17 lee would have picked it up.

? I don't think so. Casey searched that name three days BEFORE Caylee disappeared. It shows premeditation. Why would Cindy or anybody else search that name when Caylee had not even gone missing yet. The big fight between casey and cindy hadn't even happened yet.

At that point it was business as usual in the Anthony home. All hell started to break loose on June 15th. Someone searched for Zenaida on June 12.

Premeditation Personified.

imho.

Then why does the police statement say the Cupid profile was created May 20, but the "file created" date was March 30? I don't think "Zenaida" was searched for back in Oct. 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member