Caught in the act of romancing a vaccuum..

On the other hand, it's cheaper than getting a "normal" wax job.......

If that's what it comes down to, I'm glad I'm a guy :eek:

I'm staying away from those slatternly vacuums though, all provactively dressed in their stainless steel, flaunting their hoses...

"Fractured penis"
Fracture of the penis is an uncommon disorder. Though conservative management has been practised, there is strong evidence that early surgical repair of the torn corpus cavernosum minimizes complications.1,2 Late penile deformity, suboptimum painful erections, difficulty in coitus, pulsatile diverticulum, and prolonged hospital stay are associated with conservative management.1,3 We routinely perform early repair and report our experience with a new, simple technique performed under local anaesthesia with same-day discharge of the patient.

http://www.rcsed.ac.uk/journal/vol43_2/4320009.htm

"Fractured penis"
Fracture of the penis is an uncommon disorder. Though conservative management has been practised, there is strong evidence that early surgical repair of the torn corpus cavernosum minimizes complications.1,2 Late penile deformity, suboptimum painful erections, difficulty in coitus, pulsatile diverticulum, and prolonged hospital stay are associated with conservative management.1,3 We routinely perform early repair and report our experience with a new, simple technique performed under local anaesthesia with same-day discharge of the patient.

http://www.rcsed.ac.uk/journal/vol43_2/4320009.htm

BWAHAHAHA!! ....same day discharge of the patient.... ha ha ha ha!

Guess it's a test-fire?

TTIUWOP.jpg

In the immortal words of Jack Bauer **DAMMIT**!! I am NEVER gonna be able to use a public vacuum again.

They might start selling them in the back room of X Mart now.

But X Mart would also have to have a dressing room in the back room. So that they could be "tried on" for size :crazy:

According to the article, the guy was "dry-humping" the bike (just going through the motions, so to speak).
The vacuum though, there was actual...um...penetration, as I understand it.

(Did I really just type that?)

If anyone asks me, I'll deny you typed it, don't worry. lol

It just seems a person has to be pretty desperate to even CONSIDER a bicycle a suitable sex partner. A vacuum is more 'logical' (in a sick & depraved way.)

There sure are some weird people in this world, huh? :eek:

Mind telling me how you feel about picnic tables?

Hey, I was never convicted...The table didnt have a leg to stand on. The chest was lying too, I never put my hand in its drawers. :crazy:

Hey, I was never convicted...The table didnt have a leg to stand on. The chest was lying too, I never put my hand in its drawers. :crazy:

ROFL I should know that I could never get one over on you! Good one, never had your hand in it's drawers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WiseThread07
Back