Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This part of the article is quite interesting:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ee-anthony-orlando-911-072508,0,5568332.story

At about 2:40 p.m., Cindy and George Anthony left the Orange County Jail's visitation center without stopping and talking to reporters.

Cindy Anthony ran to her car. George Anthony, in good spirits, said the couple would be speaking publicly soon. Asked by reporters if they had good news, he said, "Oh yeah."

I wonder when they will go public with what info they have!

I hope their good news is not that they finally have been able to make bond for Casey.

Agreed and I thank Mr. Grund very much for answering our questions. He really didn't have to but put himself and his family out there to answer them.

Casey victimized that entire family and this keeps adding to the anger I am feeling for her.

Agreed. I think the list of Casey's victims is long. In the case of the Grund family, they've been victimized over and over by Casey, and at this time I can well imagine that they're very upset and distraught by this whole situation.

At about 2:40 p.m., Cindy and George Anthony left the Orange County Jail's visitation center without stopping and talking to reporters.

Cindy Anthony ran to her car. George Anthony, in good spirits, said the couple would be speaking publicly soon. Asked by reporters if they had good news, he said, "Oh yeah."

He also said Caylee is alive. Earlier today, her brother, Lee Anthony was at the jail from noon to 12:45 p.m., records show.

She also had visitors yesterday.

Casey Anthony has made one phone call since she her arrest July 16. She called her family home that night and stayed on the line for nearly 14 minutes, jail records show

Her brother, Lee Anthony, described the call during his sister's bail hearing earlier this week.

He testified that she yelled at their mother, Cindy Anthony, and was very short with him. Casey Anthony also asked to speak to a friend who was at the house and wanted her boyfriend's phone number, the brother said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ee-anthony-orlando-911-072508,0,5568332.story

It just gets weirder and weirder. In this clip, Casey sounds so matter-of-fact about the entire thing. "Just give me Tony's number, I don't want to talk to you right now."

I feel like I'm watching an episode of the Twilight Zone.

So, to help myself keep my thoughts summarized, we have:
A missing Caylee.
The smell of decomposition in the trunk of her mother's car.
Cadaver dogs hitting on spots in the backyard of the home where they were staying.
None of Caylee's family seem to be focused on finding Caylee - they seem more focused on sending LE on rabbit chases and defending Casey.
We have no description of the babysitter who supposedly took Caylee and ran off.
LE does not seem to be conducting any extensive man-hunts for Caylee or the babysitter.

What does all this add up to? Hmmmm?

Quoting from the Orlando Sentinel article:

In my opinion, it is important to note that the words "to find her" or "to find Caylee" are not spoken. It is easy to project that meaning onto the conversation -- however it is not necessarily what they are discussing.

This conversation could likely be about a custody issue. Perhaps Cindy was seeking to get custody of Caylee and had given Casey 30 days to turn the child over, or she was going to begin legal custody proceedings.

It DOES sound more like a custody issue. One thing that sticks in my mind are some of the earliest interviews with George and Cindy Anthony. In one of the first interviews, Cindy said, "I need for Caylee to be brought home to me" NOT "Caylee needs to be returned to Casey." At that point, I felt there was a battle between Cindy and Casey over custody of Caylee.

It is Patrick and Frank Bourgeois. Here is the pdf.

I read updates at the Orlando Fox News site and the Orlando Sentinel and one of the two (I think Sentinel) was reporting that Casey was having visitors to day. It was stated that Lee visited this morning and George and Cindy were to visit early afternoon. Any others weren't named.

If that little girl is fine and Casey wouldn't reveal where she was to the authorities, I hope she's forced to pay for some of the time and money wasted on her insanity.

This part of the article is quite interesting:

I wonder when they will go public with what info they have!

Good news! Can't wait to hear that.
I've been very baaad, reading another forum thinking this one was down changing servers.
I'm so happy to be back here with all of you.:)

Here is the jailhouse call in print:

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

During the conversation, Casey Anthony told her mother that she doesn't know where her daughter is.

"Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.

"Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

"What do you mean which one?" Casey Anthony said.

"Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

"You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom," Casey Anthony said.

"No, I don't know what you involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

"Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

"Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony then told her that she should blame herself for being in jail.

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything..."

"Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

:eek: There's a LOT of anger in Casey. Cindy seems to be walking on eggshells (compared to what we've seen in interviews). How does Casey know that Lee is there............who told her Lee was at her parent's home? Mallory................Lee's girlfriend?

yea Mallory is Lee's GF. How did she know her car was out front?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592