Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am new here,

Have read a couple of threads and think I am caught up. I was on Lee's myspace page and came across a coment from Casey to him that left me thinking, not sure if this has ever been pointed out.

Apr 24, 2008 9:28 AM
your niece is a genius.

not only is she counting in spanish to 32...
but she's vaccuming too!

dude. she's up to my belly button. i swear to god. she'll be taller than me when she starts kindergarten.

you're next!

I have an almost three year old daughter and eventhough we speak spanish at home, english is her main language, what she has learned in spanish i.e numbers and alphabet come from her babysitter teaching her all day. Where is Caylee learnign spanish from?? definitely not Dora, she only goes up to 10. Could it be that there is a Zanny???

WOW. The one of her sleeping in the same bed with Anthony and the roommate on the floor is one that I have not EVER seen before. I wonder where Caylee was??

Just thought I'd point out that Casey has Walmart feet in that picture. lol..

Back on topic now: Is that Tony? It doesn't look like an intimate situation, only drunk and passed out.

BCMOM #436.

I haven't tracked down state by state joint credit card debt via a divorce ... but I found this ... http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=112902

The US Supreme Court recently ruled that the IRS can seize
entireties property to satisfy the tax debt of one spouse.

The word I was looking for regarding how deeds are set up is: "joint tendency with right to surviorship or tenancy by the entireties"

I was trying to find a DOB on the civil cases so I could match them up with people. On which index did you find it?

1/11/86 for the MV case- but no license so who knows
Casey DOB 3/11/86

2 gas cans may be linked to case. (duh)

Boy whoever had that flickr account really has a way with words. I am not one to judge her in regards to those photos though - any of us with kids in that age group know that type of dancing and pic taking is prevalent now. I shudder when I see my Nieces pics on her facebook. I will judge Casey but NOT HELPING find her daughter though... not by the pictures that are posted of her

FOX should be ashamed, they mentioned nothing about anyone talking.

IF there really is a babysitter then why did everything Casey said about her...where she supposedly lived...not pan out? Why hasn't she made a police sketch of the babysitter? Why has nobody else been able to ID her either?

Where is the evidence that Casey was looking for this babysitter? Are there phone records to prove she was making calls to this babysitter's number, that are now allegedly turned off...whose name were these phone numbers in? Has she given police the days she was out looking for the babysitter and where she went [other than the clubs] that could be verified by other witneses?

Why isn't there any other independent evidence of the babysitter except from Casey?

BCMOM #436.

I haven't tracked down state by state joint credit card debt via a divorce ... but I found this ... http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=112902

The US Supreme Court recently ruled that the IRS can seize
entireties property to satisfy the tax debt of one spouse.

The word I was looking for regarding how deeds are set up is: "joint tendency with right to surviorship or tenancy by the entireties"

Check out Wisconsin and Oregon.

I do agree with you on all those points. I was more alluding to the speculations that Cindy may have had something to do with Caylees disappearance and this is why she is protecting Casey.
I personally don't think anyone other then Casey, has anything to do with/or knowledge of what happened to Caylee.

I agree with you on that... Casey is the ONLY one who knows when & how she 'lost' Caylee.

I still believe the family is in way over their heads & probably should have contacted some group that would help them deal with this mess AND a good PR person.

Cindy believes in unconditional love but what's needed here is some tough love. It's the ONLY way they'll find Caylee.

I'm sure George & Lee have told her this a billion times already but she can't/won't change course.

OMG that Today show interview was a disgrace. I could feel Matt (Lauer) wanting to reach through the screen and strangle Cindy and Baez - and I did too!

If she keeps saying how she doesn't want to compromise the investigation, and that the questions will be answered when Caylee comes home, I will lose my freaking mind. How does she think Caylee is ever going to be brought home unless Casey starts telling the truth???

Sorry, I know I am preaching to the choir, but I am trying not to throw my laptop through the front window.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I hear you! there is something very seriously wrong with Cindy! listening to her I am not surprised that Casey is like she is!

Just thought I'd point out that Casey has Walmart feet in that picture. lol..

Back on topic now: Is that Tony? It doesn't look like an intimate situation, only drunk and passed out.

Forgive my lack of street creed but what are "Walmart feet"?

Yes, whoever put those up was really graphic in their comments. They actually show nothing except for the fact that they were all sleeping and Caylee wasn't there. Maybe she was sleeping on the couch in the living room?
Also I wonder if the "roommate" on the floor there is the one who gave Fox news the statement they read last night.

Isn't Zanaida Gonzales a weird name to make up? She would have to know one somewhere.

i had never seen that, and i was just thinking last nite, what about gonzales with an s and not a z. Wierd, Good fine i think. So this would make her 22? same age as casey?
Do they impound cars in Florida when there are issues with the license? They do that here where I live. They definitely won't let you drive home! LE must know about this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15