Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink Didn't Lee and Casey talk about the phones in jail house call, and Lee says he's going to try to "find" one.

Back to the Carseat...

I think (if we can even find some truth to the story), If my daughter was "kidnapped" and my car broke down, I'm not quite sure I'd be in the right state of mind to grab her carseat from the car. My mind would be frantic, and I dont think I could have a rational thought for a moment to grab the carseat.

JMO

For Cindy to lie to LE considering her own husband is former LE is beyond me. And then she claims the reason behind it was to get LE on the ball to look for her grand daughter. Give me a break!~I bet everything from the stolen car to the smell of decomp was true and now she's backpedaling, her daughter could face death row if Caylee is determined to have been murdered by her mother.

Another thing that I'm so curious about that it's driving me nuts is the mystery letter! Casey said she was working on a letter. I wonder if it's some sort of account of what happened to her daughter. Has a psychiatrist visited Casey at all? Who watched Caylee all those times Casey was out partying?

The letter request came from lee, write down everything you can remember about Caylee's disappearance, people,places etc.

Hi flagirl61 - not trying to single you out at all - so please, no offence! But I have seen this term, guilty, tossed around quite a bit on this forum... I am curious, when you say guilty do do mean of murder (premeditated or in the heat of the moment), or do you mean of accidental death and obstruction of justice? (I am not a legal type person at all, so I don't know if I am using the correct terms... :waitasec:)

I am just curious because I think a lot of people here really do think she is guilty of murder - wanted Caylee out of her life because she was cramping her style. I don't happen to agree - I think, if she is gone, it was accidental.

Anyway, sorry a bit OT - mods, feel free to delete if needed... :)
I feel she is guilty of neglect for sure. Not to mention obstruction of justice. I am praying she did not murder her child. Also, in my book she is guilty of being an awful mother.

Last night on TV they were showing that photo of Caylee at the nursing home with her great-grandpa (I think that's who it was?) on Father's Day.

So this was the last known photo of Caylee, right?

Is it just me or does Caylee look scared in that photo? Her eyes were so big and round.

I can't find a link to that photo anywhere. If someone finds it please post. Thanks.

Holly appeared on Nacy Grace last night. She is a friend of the Anthony's. However, imo she seemed to be friendly more so with Cindy not Casey.

Thank you, I saw it, just missed the part about who she was- also noted that she references Casey not being a murderer- Interesting choice of words.

I am curious, when you say guilty do do mean of murder (premeditated or in the heat of the moment), or do you mean of accidental death and obstruction of justice? )

Guilty of playing a role in the disappearance and/or death of her daughter -- whether directly, or indirectly, or accidentally.... and then trying to cover it up.

The letter request came from lee, write down everything you can remember about Caylee's disappearance, people,places etc.

White- am I off or in the first call with Lee, doesnt she mention writing letters as told to her from Baez?

Last night on TV they were showing that photo of Caylee at the nursing home with her great-grandpa (I think that's who it was?) on Father's Day.

So this was the last known photo of Caylee, right?

Is it just me or does Caylee look scared in that photo? Her eyes were so big and round.

I can't find a link to that photo anywhere. If someone finds it please post. Thanks.

She probably was not around him that often,like putting a child on a strangers lap.

Morning all - will be running out shortly and I plan on picking up a copy of the People mag. I'm real curious as to what her "friends" are quoted as saying. Just checked People's website and there is nothing on there about - guess they need to "sell" those mags.

I agree that both Casey and Cindy are a little "off."

But every time I see Cindy railing about how Casey will be vindicated any time now, and everyone is going to have some apologies to make... I want to hurl.

As a public school teacher, I see the results of what happens to kids when their parents make excuse after excuse after excuse for the child's blatantly bad behavior.

I suspect that Casey is screwed up because Cindy allowed her to get away with murder (no pun intended!) throughout her childhood and adolescence.

It is sad -- because I think Cindy really does care, in her own misguided way. It's a shame Cindy did not get some sort of "parent counseling" or training or therapy years ago.

Oh it could be very telling if some of Casey's teachers could be interviewed. Wasn't it said that she did not graduate?
imo Cindy has been covering/explaining away Casey's defects for so many years that things that are off to us is just normal to her. Hearing the phone tapes of Casey, she talks so fast, it's like she thinks if she says things fast enough the other person won't have time to know it's lies.

VB

White- am I off or in the first call with Lee, doesnt she mention writing letters as told to her from Baez?

I think you're right, Lee is the one who keeps asking for it.
Did Baez ask her to do that because of the recording of the phone calls?
If so, the letters are subject to monitoring as well, they just won't be made public, is that correct?

Back to the Carseat...

I think (if we can even find some truth to the story), If my daughter was "kidnapped" and my car broke down, I'm not quite sure I'd be in the right state of mind to grab her carseat from the car. My mind would be frantic, and I dont think I could have a rational thought for a moment to grab the carseat.

JMO

That I may agree with, but the car did NOT break down, those were her words allegedly as to why she was leaving it there, it was fully operational. I have said from the beginning I think she was planning to use the ole carjacking ruse- and did not account for the smell that surfaced after transporting the body. Once that happened she realized that was not going to work..

I get the impression Lee realy wants to help. I also think he has a gut feeling that Casey is not telling the whole truth. LOL

Stuck me funny to use "Casey" and "truth" in the same sentence.

You have to wonder where all the distrust of LE comes from with Casey. Her father was former LE, Jesse was her former Fiance and he was LE. Her mother lies to LE. It just goes around and around. My thoughts on the carseat are that Casey just didn't think it through and forgot about it.

Maybe that's why she left the purse on the seat in the car,hoping someone would steal the car,and then she could claim "they" took Caylee.

I think you're right, Lee is the one who keeps asking for it.
Did Baez ask her to do that because of the recording of the phone calls?
If so, the letters are subject to monitoring as well, they just won't be made public, is that correct?

My understanding of this "letter" is that if Casey prepares something and gives it to her attorney, it is not subject to review by the authorities due to attorney/client privilege. That's why she says something about giving it to Baez so Lee can get it "directly"... or something along those lines.

GPA is or is not former LE?
http://www.sheriff.co.trumbull.oh.us/ WAS:)

~snip~
"Sheriff Thomas Altiere remembers George Anthony as a good officer.
"GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere "
http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

ETA: cross posted in players http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73