Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have different "instincts" regarding the grandparents. Mine is that they have obstructed justice in this case so far.
It goes beyond, IMHO, being grieving grandparents. It's like DO YOU WANT TO FIND THIS KID OR NOT????
I am going , this time, with my first instinct. I think Cindy must have had something not go her way in this investigation. When they came home this morning and she was rude to the press by saying "Go Away and get off of my yard" that said a lot.

IIRC: Cindy said she locked the shed(s) for safety purposes, due to pool products,yard product etc so that Caylee couldnt get into it, she also said the ladder to the pool had to be removed when not in use at all. After seeing her Garage and how neat it is ( O/T..crap, husband is home to my messy house lol)I think that may be it, I also can be sold on the theory that Casey stole gas etc before so i'm not sure, i'm just going off what I remember.

Hi Swainee--

I guess I just cannot reconcile how they can say she was known to steal gas but the shed has been locked all this time. George just HAPPENED to call and report it this time...a week after his grandchild goes missing. I dunno. Maybe I am the only one that finds this too coincidental.

Know how you feel...think I may do the same...take some MH time.

I am thinking of doing the same thing.... this is my last real week of summer vacation before going back to get the classroom ready for the beginning of school. And my time is slipping away due to all the time I'm spending following this story!

But I can't tear myself away because it's fascinating!

Catch 22 I guess!

By the way, what is "MH time?"

Hi Swainee--

I guess I just cannot reconcile how they can say she was known to steal gas but the shed has been locked all this time. George just HAPPENED to call and report it this time...a week after his grandchild goes missing. I dunno. Maybe I am the only one that finds this too coincidental.
I'm with you!:clap:

Hi Swainee--

ITA. My first thought is that they KNEW it was more than likely Casey doing it and they wanted to make her pay for her consequences for the first time in her life. This decision mainly being due to Casey keeping Caylee from them.

maybe Georgey boy was trying to set the stage . . . mere speculation.

Hi Swainee--

Like I said, this is what Cindy said... As for me, I'm thinking the shed was broken into by casey, Cindy already said Casey didnt have a key ( on that note, someone way back asked in Casey had a key to the house, there is a keypad on the garage, i'm sure she has the code to that, IMO)Anyway, I think that Casey caused the family many many many problems, I think she left the Anthony house because mom/dad were trying to run her life etc, I think they reported it to teach Casey a lesson, what I cant believe (yet) is that they would ever think their daughter could harm Caylee or that they helped hide it in anyway. Sorry if i'm not making sense and this is all IMO other than what Cindy said.

If CSI is trying to link gp to the crime - maybe my worst speculation could be coming true. According to the time line, no one saw Caylee after June 15th Father's Day, Correct? Wasn't it the next day that Casey Departed? Well, what if Caylee fell into the pool and drownd? I saw this because of sniffer dogs alerting in the back yard, Cindy calling 911 and them secretly recording her saying "I've given you 31 days?" Meaning, I've given you 31 days to take care of this, make it look like it wasn't our fault and now I am going to step in and call the police because it's getting out of hand. (Too late btw) I also wondered this because of the jailhouse tape that was mentioned earlier and the conversation Casey had with her mother. (The tone in Casey's voice was You know why mom! Mere speculation and I wonder if anyone else has wondered that?

Interesting theory, but then why would Cindy say that she would get a court order to take Caylee from Casey in that same call if she knew she had drown in the pool??

maybe the car left behind with Casey's purse in it was staged also. . . mere speculation ;)

I still find it fascinating that she no longer wants her friends to visit...I don't think she is happy with the info they have probably been providing LE. Very very telling. I do think their info set off the events today.

Interesting theory, but then why would Cindy say that she would get a court order to take Caylee from Casey in that same call if she knew she had drown in the pool??

Did we hear Cindy say "a court orde to take Caylee away from Casey" I ask because I always thought that part of the 911 call was inaudible. Correct me if I'm wrong with that. It's been known to happen!

When George reported the break in on June 24 he did not know that Caylee was missing,just that Casey was no longer living there.

But he could have found something there (remember that he was LE at one time). That's where I was going with this. I really think he knew something was going on, although he didn't know exactly what. Hence, the reason he took them to the house today and they left so quickly. If he told Cindy she would have destroyed it and went all tazmanian devil on George. She wears the pants around there.

By Casey saying she no longer wanted visits by anyone other than her family, is her way of thinking she is in control of that situation. The one and only thing she seems to care about is Tony and I don't see him bringing her a picnic basket for an afternoon outing.

So, as long as she can be the one to deny visits, then she will still have that control. Regardless of the fact that we think he wouldn't go visit anyway. Simple reverse psychology she's using.

I still find it fascinating that she no longer wants her friends to visit...I don't think she is happy with the info they have probably been providing LE. Very very telling. I do think their info set off the events today.

She's only allowed 3 weekly visits I believe and they are going to be for the parents,and Lee.

I gotta agree with the Anthony's a little on this police dept. Just what are they doing? They have been investigating 2 weeks and don't even do a grid search for the child. They arrested Casey and just let her sit in jail and rot. They release these phone calls and now no one says anything at the jail. It is like once they didn't get any info on the baby sitter they are sitting around twisting their fingers wondering what to do. LOOK FOR A BODY for goodness sakes! Call in some search teams. There are lots of professional ones that I know would help. I have been saying this from day one.

Gosh, there must have been someone that saw Casey during the days and evenings every day since her daughter went missing. Where has she been? Why was she stealing gas if she has a big credit card to charge on? Gosh, for 45,000 they charged p she could have put a brand new car on the card. I am so frustrated with this case because it seems like they aren't doing much. Why hasn't any one come forward???

By Casey saying she no longer wanted visits by anyone other than her family, is her way of thinking she is in control of that situation. The one and only thing she seems to care about is Tony and I don't see him bringing her a picnic basket for an afternoon outing.

So, as long as she can be the one to deny visits, then she will still have that control. Regardless of the fact that we think he wouldn't go visit anyway. Simple reverse psychology she's using.

I still think its telling....the timing of it all. Her friends know more than her family about the crucial time period. They are singing and she is pissed off.

i am confused about something. When the LE took the car away, was there a carseat in the back? Reason i'm asking ( that CSI bag looking like a carseat is bugging the heck out of me, although I think the seat may be to big if its the same one that picture was taken in, or Cindy could have taken that pic in her car, who knows)Anyway, thinking they moved the carseat into back yard and that is what the dog hit on. ( of course this would make no sense since LE would have taken the seat) UGH! I don't know, this is just crazy. IMO

maybe the car left behind with Casey's purse in it was staged also. . . mere speculation ;)

We could also speculate that Cindy SAID Casey's purse was in the car. Remember, Casey told Lee that her blackjack could be in a different purse or bag at home. Most all women have more than one purse. Especially younger ones.

We could even speculate that someone planted another purse in the car.

My personal opinion is that Cindy and George were not physically involved in a crime other than maybe trying to cover up things that may find their daughter guilty of the unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member