Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I thought Geraldo's show was a bit of sensationalism tonight..I did agree with Jeanine Shapiro and what she said about the GP's but that's just me.

I've got a question- I don't necc. disagree with what they were saying re: Casey and her family tonite, but it really seemed more over the top than even NG- Does the fact that they actually called the GPA s Liars on Nat TV (not even clarifying that it is JMO) give the Anthony's any point in which to sue?

I have a feeling that they or Pie Hole Baez are going to come out swinging, as this seemed a bit more over the top than what I have heard by other anchors.

What say you guys?

because as George was getting the car back - Cindy was going to pick up Amy and find Casey - in other words - nothing had be reported yet

ok that kinda explains but with his job wouldnt the odor triggered something cause once u smell decomposition u never forget that odor, he should have taken straight to the lab right then and there.....

maybe I just know different people from the rest of the world, but where I live, someoe taking a child for a debt of some kind and holding them until it paid is not unheard of. I know people that would actually do it. ANd I know the kind of threats they would make to the family.

I think that is a good theory. But how would Casey explain away all the partying? If I'm not mistaken drinks aren't free. If she stole money and had to pay it back before getting back Caylee you think she would be distraught. But this may exaplin why she didn't tell anyone and why she went to great lengths to get some money.

I think that it the family. They are not right. Casey is clamming up and IF the grandparents "know" where she is they need to knock it off and get the FBI to look there "Discreetly"

Maybe they have...that would be why they make it obviuos that they have not told anyone.

Obviously, they are buying some of it or they would have put her in general pop. after charging her with one of the multitude of charges that they could hit her with. It's also possible that Caseys family is choosing to believe her, and they really do think that they know where Caylee is.
Just a bit confused...they don't generally put those involved/suspected in some way, shape, or form of doing harm to a child in the general population.

CC- unfortunately there is something about this WHOLE FAMILY (sans Lee) that I don't trust!
You know what's funny about this forum. You can come on at different times of the day and you get different types of people.
Maybe I ought to start just coming on late night. Not that everyone has to agree but earlier on people seemed to come across with the thought that it was almost "unamerican" to say something bad about George or Cindy!:confused:
Whew!!! My night PEEPS!:blowkiss:

I am still trying to figure out eactly who is in charge of the investigation. I do know from experience that usually in missing child cases they monitor the family phones and they usually request that the family not make their number spublic as that encourages the craackpots. (Most crackpots don't like calling police stations.) And in this case, it seems that the exact opposite is being done.
only because Cindy is hijacking the investigation by putting out her home and cell phone numbers on fliers instead of le or the official tip line. (that was back a ways per the police spokesperson) and it has frustrated them highly. Also, imhoo I bet they are bugging their phones and tracking their movements.

because as George was getting the car back - Cindy was going to pick up Amy and find Casey - in other words - nothing had be reported yet

So, did George tell Cindy that it "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"?

Just want to stop in and say hi, I have been watching for a while and I just love reading all your post, you guys/gals are great.
First time doing this, so be nice please. The only time I have seen Casey cry was when her mother was on the stand talking about what kind of mother Casey is, what do you make of that?

I think that is a good theory. But how would Casey explain away all the partying? If I'm not mistaken drinks aren't free. If she stole money and had to pay it back before getting back Caylee you think she would be distraught. But this may exaplin why she didn't tell anyone and why she went to great lengths to get some money.

THe key words and the main thing that she would have been told would have been "act normal". So that's what she did.

If that happens, how do you think the family will react? Do you think they will remain supportive?
They will say it is a set up! She didn't do it! The police are not looking for our grandbaby! They are just trying to make sure our Daughter pays for a crime she didnt do! IMO

Maybe they have...that would be why they make it obviuos that they have not told anyone.
These people??? I respectfully disagree. These people will lie until they take there last breath. They have been caught in so many changing stories. Keeping up with there lies makes me feel like one of those rats going round and round and round.:rolleyes:

only because Cindy is hijacking the investigation by putting out her home and cell phone numbers on fliers instead of le or the official tip line. (that was back a ways per the police spokesperson) and it has frustrated them highly. Also, imhoo I bet they are bugging their phones and tracking their movements.

I would bet my strike fund they did.

unfortunately, I missed it...would like to see it if there is a way?

Not sure where you are, but since you're still up now anyway, perhaps even if you're back east you'll still be up...it'll replay in an hour (10 PT; 1AM ET)

Not sure where you are, but since you're still up now anyway, perhaps even if you're back east you'll still be up...it'll replay in an hour (10 PT; 1AM ET)

thanks, ill catch it at 1 am it sounds interesting..

Ok, that expalins that. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with everything. And I hope that they are tracking their movements. And also the movements of anyone visiting them.

ok that kinda explains but with his job wouldnt the odor triggered something cause once u smell decomposition u never forget that odor, he should have taken straight to the lab right then and there.....
I'll say it again...I wonder why GP didn't accompany GM to the police (sub) station?! I mean...you're LE...you would want to deal with this, no? I don't care how crazy you think your wife is...you don't let her take off to see the police without you (threat or no threat). JMHO

Just want to stop in and say hi, I have been watching for a while and I just love reading all your post, you guys/gals are great.
First time doing this, so be nice please. The only time I have seen Casey cry was when her mother was on the stand talking about what kind of mother Casey is, what do you make of that?
Welcome Julie!! I personally think she is either the coldest woman on the face of the earth OR the sickest!

You know what's funny about this forum. You can come on at different times of the day and you get different types of people.
Maybe I ought to start just coming on late night. Not that everyone has to agree but earlier on people seemed to come across with the thought that it was almost "unamerican" to say something bad about George or Cindy!:confused:
Whew!!! My night PEEPS!:blowkiss:
I think all shifts are great...but I do love the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57