Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think People practices "checkbook journalism" I've never read an account which listed them. They may bid for photos but I don't believe they pay for news sources.

If you go back through her older myspace comments you read about waiting to give birth... then messages about how beautiful Caylee is... then congratulations joining the engaged club.... then after awhile... some guy saying best date ever... nothing really mentions the break up.

My computer is acting up, so I can load a big page like myspace now.. but they're there and would give you a better idea on timing.

Yes, I have read those posts and comments since this case started on day 1. Mind boggling isn't it?

My guess was basically from the email the Reverend sent to one of our great sleuthers where he described how they babysat Caylee a lot during the first year of her life. I'm just guessing that somewhere after that first year, they were suspicious and is when the paternity test was taken. I am prone to think that after the test, they didn't watch her as much, if any at all, after the results were in.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

New article titled "Casey Breaks Down, Dad Reports"...but don't get your hopes up. Dad saw her this morning. She basically says Caylee should be nearby by her birthday next week. WTF??

"Anthony also said he believes rotting pizza could have caused the odor in Casey’s car – an odor that investigators have continually insisted was the unmistakable scent of human decomposition."

Hold on..... now George is selling the 'pizza' story also???? It wasn't bad enough that Cindy the nurse was saying it.... now we have George from LE peddling this nonsense?

We do not know if Jesus is the father of Caylee, people assumed it because she said the father died in a car accident. People looked around saw Jesus died in a car accident and bang he has now become the father.

More than likely around the time Casey started telling people that Caylee's father died in a car accident on his way to Casey's birthday party. Of course, we all know this person died the first week of May 2007 and Casey's birthday is in March.

When I look at it, May of 2007 there was a person that died, of which we all know his name, and this may have been when Casey started adding another lie to her "resume of lies". Jesse may have overheard it and then he went for a DNA test.

Jesse and his family babysat Caylee off and on within that first year or so ....

Maybe thats when Casey's attitude changed towards Caylee,when she realized Jesse was not the father

Let me just jump in and say morals are the least of what this bunch seems to be lacking, with the lies, back peddling, covering up, ignoring, fabricating, and so on.
again - jmo moo

We are not talking about the Anthony lies, we are talking about fathers cutting a cord and subsequently insinuating ANYONE who let their father cut the cord to not have morals.

Approximately 2 yrs ago there was vicious murder 2 mi from my home. It was in a cabin along the river. Guy stabbed his gf to death, he claimed self defense, he was stabbed too / but lived. He is in the pen for life.

LE went in & it looked like a massacre / veteran LE was outside ill from the smell.

The owners called special cleaners to go in & clean the mess up to the tune of 20 grand. Its still empty today people claim it still has the death smell in it. People have tried to sell it to no avail, have had it up for rent. Can't give it away....not sure if this helps or not

The smell is undeniable, once you smell it you will never ever forget it. It coats your lungs for days. icky does not even cover it!

We do not know if Jesus is the father of Caylee, people assumed it because she said the father died in a car accident. People looked around saw Jesus died in a car accident and bang he has now become the father.

I agree, we do not know if Jesus is the father and I "personally" never even thought Jesus was the father.

However on this board as searches were done for someone that was killed in Orlando in a car ... up pops Jesus and it took off on a world of its own.

Thier minds are probably spinning, they are most likely tired and not getting rest, who knows?? I am not making excuses for anyone I am just trying to imagine (and it hurts to do that!) being in thier shoes for a few moments kwim?

I would agree with you if, the circumstances here were different, I can also see how someone in a tramatic situation would be in denial. However, (and I say this as a mother of 4 adult children all with their own children) I cannot understand how on earth they can factor in Casey's unconcerned attitude with the dissapearance of her child. Denial can only go so far, why all the lies? I'm sorry but my sympathy for this family is pretty much non existant at this point. I would be demanding that my daughter tell me just exactly what happend to my grandchild. And I would definately be questioning why it took her 1 month to tell anyone. That to me is way more than denial. Anyone in their right mind would know that something is very hinky with her waiting a month, even if it is their own child.

As others have said, it may be best to change the direction of the discussion. Emotions seem to be growing and people are being more direct to individual posters, as we have seen this just leads to hurt feelings.

whoever asked if People magazine pays for interviews....

no, they don't; however, there are sometimes concessions. for example, with brad pitt and angelina jolie's baby pictures, they donated a large sum to charity in their names for the exclusive rights to publish their pics first.

i doubt very, very strongly that People paid the anthonys. cindy has been all over the press, im sure she was (at first) loving the idea of a huge national magazine cover-story and human interest piece. i just think they expected the article to be a tug-on-the-heart-strings sympathy piece without any investigative journalism.

on that note, i think the anthonys gravely overestimate public opinion pertaining to their case - we want answers, not fluff. and casey has answers but refuses to talk without immunity. ridiculous.

I am a former journalist and I can vouch that there is no way in h3ll that People magazine paid the Anthonys for a story.

Tabloids such as Enquirer/Star etc. do pay for that type of story but not the mainstream pubs such as People.

"Anthony also said he believes rotting pizza could have caused the odor in Casey’s car – an odor that investigators have continually insisted was the unmistakable scent of human decomposition."

Hold on..... now George is selling the 'pizza' story also???? It wasn't bad enough that Cindy the nurse was saying it.... now we have George from LE peddling this nonsense?
As someone pointed out in an earlier post, there could have been pizza AND a body in the trunk. The pizza could have absorbed the death smell as anything else around the body would have. Does this make sense to anyone? :confused:

I agree -- when I look at these photos I see what appears to be a mom who genuinely adores her baby girl. It is downright freaky to reconcile these photos with the Casey of today. Weird!! This is definitely one for the psychology textbooks!:confused:

Could drug use account for the change in Casey's behavior toward Caylee?

As someone pointed out in an earlier post, there could have been pizza AND a body in the trunk. The pizza could have absorbed the death smell as anything else around the body would have. Does this make sense to anyone? :confused:

Makes sense to me.

Possibly. Lee mentioned she had a "rough year" and her parents mentioned she had become involved in the wrong crowd. I have yet to see evidence of drug use, though, and my "gut" tells me she was not a drug abuser. So personally I don't buy into this one.

I was just thinking that Casey was not prepared or willing to take the stress that comes with the "terrible twos" stage. She had a new boyfriend which she was gaga over and Caylee was throwing tantrums and "getting in the way" and Casey was just over it.

I would agree with you if, the circumstances here were different, I can also see how someone in a tramatic situation would be in denial. However, (and I say this as a mother of 4 adult children all with their own children) I cannot understand how on earth they can factor in Casey's unconcerned attitude with the dissapearance of her child. Denial can only go so far, why all the lies? I'm sorry but my sympathy for this family is pretty much non existant at this point. I would be demanding that my daughter tell me just exactly what happend to my grandchild. And I would definately be questioning why it took her 1 month to tell anyone. That to me is way more than denial. Anyone in their right mind would know that something is very hinky with her waiting a month, even if it is their own child.

I think in the first few days they were in denial, I really honestly do.
Even if they "demand" which they very well may have by now, they have been asking where is she? it does not guarantee she will tell the truth so far she hasn't.
I am a mother of 2, one grown and I guess I have been blessed with boys who talk to me and let me know what is going on, even when they have done wrong. This family has a whole different ballgame going on with Casey, she is a drama all about me me me me me............

Let me just jump in and say morals are the least of what this bunch seems to be lacking, with the lies, back peddling, covering up, ignoring, fabricating, and so on.
again - jmo moo

Agreed I am not sure this family would know the true if it jumped up and bit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti