Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I look at the photos of the Anthony's house and I see a home where their child and grandchild were welcomed and taken care of, and this is what makes this whole thing seem even more bizarre.
One other thing I wonder about; I know Cindy said that all of Casey's baby delivery bills were paid by Kodak's insurance but what about after she lost her job? Who paid Caylee's doctor bills for well child care? Didn't the grands wonder about it?

I think in Cindy's July 3rd myspace post or the bond hearing she says that her and George pay them.

My point about the Beatles reference (google Paul McCartney is dead) is that this backward speech business is ridiculous.

Gosh, I look at the photos of the Anthony's house and I see a home where their child and grandchild were welcomed and taken care of, and this is what makes this whole thing seem even more bizarre.
One other thing I wonder about; I know Cindy said that all of Casey's baby delivery bills were paid by Kodak's insurance but what about after she lost her job? Who paid Caylee's doctor bills for well child care? Didn't the grands wonder about it?

Heh. I gotta say this: your post and the one immediately following it by another poster used the words "bizarre" and "weird' back to back. I wish I had an automated way to see a tally of how many times in one day those words, including the word "strange", are used daily about this case.

...or... due to his work as LE he was so used to the smell that he didn't smell it anymore...

I think you could probably ask anyone who works or has worked with dead bodies...you don't ever get "used to the smell".

oh i hear you! You should see my poor tv, it's full of band-aids and has threatened to call the tv-abuse-hotline!

couldnt agree with u both anymore on this one and lol about your tv abuse..lol.... Now him realizing that was pizza and windshielf fluid from a seasoned detective...,thats a joke wouldnt want him on my missing case..

I am a firm believer in the "round table" discussion. I wish they could bring in all the people involved that Casey has been with (we all know their names so no need to list them) and also bring in Cindy, George and Lee and of course Casey.

Everyone start and share their story of what Casey told them, where they met Casey, where they all hung out etc., etc. Facing the liar with all the people you lied to will really make a statement.

I have done this myself if I get the "well she said and he said", just bring them to the table, I play the role and mediator taking no sides and you will be surprised what happens.

ITA with you!

I wonder if anyone did approach them early on about getting a PR person & they didn't want to??

It really hurts me to see the Anthony family floundering so badly. I doubt there are many families on earth who could get through such an enormous & strange tragedy playing out in public & NOT come off looking badly.

But the damage is done..... the public has NO SYMPATHY for Casey & no patience for hearing excuses about why she can't help find Caylee.
I think that Cindy coveted this job IMO.

i think you could probably ask anyone who works or has worked with dead bodies...you don't ever get "used to the smell".

decomposition is a smell once u smell it you will never forget it and ask any detective or person that has smelled that and they will tell you, thats a smell never forgotten

It's out there, just probably mixed within some other parts of the case that the media was reporting on. I have lots of video but way too tired to look for it to post here.

or rev threatened them a suit too

ITA with you!

<Snipped politely>
It really hurts me to see the Anthony family floundering so badly. I doubt there are many families on earth who could get through such an enormous & strange tragedy playing out in public & NOT come off looking badly.

I understand - and you are one of the reasons I wrote that post. I'm glad you agree, however please understand that I personally don't get aggravated with the family's position, but I do get irritated about when they complain about how they're portrayed in the media. IMO, they are portraying themselves, since their statements are just as recorded on film as they are in print.

But didn't this same family raise LEE and use the same parenting skills? Just a thought.........

Yes - but I have seen situations in families where one sibling is completely normal and living a productive life and the other sibling - not so much. Who knows what can cause this - genetics, parenting, friends, outside influences - the possibilities are endless. For all we know, perhaps one time when Casey and Lee were little Cindy put more jelly on Lee's sandwich than she put on Casey's and Casey has been trying to make this right ever since! :waitasec:

I always kid my mom that my sister is taller than me because my mom took better pre-natal vitamins when she was pregnant with my sister! Lol!

The point I'm making is that it could be the most subtle thing to happen that makes two siblings totally different people...

Oh I'm so sorry that you lost your son, Housemouse :( A big hug from one mother to another!

It was my daughter, Angela. I will always have a huge hole in my heart. And thanks for your hugs. She shaped my entire life as a mother, as a woman.

I miss her so, and wonder what kind of woman she would have become. But, God had other plans for her, and for the rest of her family. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved child, and perhaps this is why I am drawn to the premature loss of other beloved children.

Caylee reminds me of Angela. She has the same warm brown eyes.

Let's try to narrow down the dates. We KNOW for sure Caylee was seen on June 15. The car was towed on June 30th. Is there any other information between those dates that would help?
I was just looking at the time-line and Amy said on the 15th that she had not seen Caylee, she couldn't remember the last time she saw her. "Did I read something wrong here?":crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57