Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought George did say at first Casey wouldn't let him open the trunk. Why he would hesitate is beyond me unless it was his LE experience kicking in and wanting to have consent. However, ownership of the car was still in the parent's name. Possession was in Casey. But, Casey did let him open the trunk and he found the gas cans. He also said he then smelled the decomposition. This was on June 24th. That's what I recall of the news. Could be misinformation as to any of those details.

Hi, Themis....I don't remember the highlighted, but I've certainly been mistaken before.

I thought George did say at first Casey wouldn't let him open the trunk. Why he would hesitate is beyond me unless it was his LE experience kicking in and wanting to have consent. However, ownership of the car was still in the parent's name. Possession was in Casey. But, Casey did let him open the trunk and he found the gas cans. He also said he then smelled the decomposition. This was on June 24th. That's what I recall of the news. Could be misinformation as to any of those details.
First portion of original question you missed your early morning response this was answered for you, may have been when I got knocked off line some where shortly before 4 AM. Second portion on response back. George did not say that on the 24th. It actually all started with Cindy and the 911 call, it smells like a dead body. Then flipped to the pizza excuse story.

I have never seen the decomposition tied to the 24th or any smell mentioned on that day.

Nope. He most certainly did NOT mention decomp.

And, again, I think the whole concocted gas can story on the 24th is him providing Casey's defense a "fact" that on as late as the 24th, before she abandoned the car, while it was in her possession, there was no body, no odor in the trunk.

I don't believe him, but it certainly seems that he's setting up a defense fact.

Earlier during all of this, Cindy stated that they hadn't seen Casey since she left on the 16th. Then, out of nowhere, George suddenly remembers this thing on the 24th, about the tire wedge.

Totally concocted story, with no purpose except to help Casey's defense.

Sometimes, I like to go back and re-read/listen to past information in a case. This I finally found with the help of LindaK2:

Transcript
Christina: "I said, 'Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?'"

Casey: "No, Tony has nothing to do with Caylee."

Christina: "Oh, so why do you want to talk to him? You probably don't want to tell me."

Casey: "Because he's my boyfriend, and I want to actually try to sit and talk to him because I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier because I got arrested on a **** whim today because they're blaming me for stuff that I never would do. That I didn't do."

Christina: "If anything happens to Caylee, Casey, I'll die. Do you understand? I'll die if anything happens to that baby."

Casey: "Oh, wow. Oh, my God, calling you guy is a waste, huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this wouldn't be going on."

Christina: "Well, how come everybody's saying you're lying?"

Casey: "Because nobody's **** listening to anything that I'm saying. The media completely misconstrued everything that i said. The **** detectives told them **** ****. They got all their information from me, yet at the same time they're twisting stuff. They've already said they're going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that."

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/26/368409.html

Now that we have had a couple of weeks to learn more about this case, especially regarding the lies told, isn't it interesting that Casey would be so COLD regarding a heartfelt comment made by a friend?

She is also bullying her friend. I find it very interesting how Casey was emotionally bullying so many people. Notice how she is trying to make Christina feel when she breaks and cries for Caylee. She is condescending, saying OH WOW as if the friend is being ridiculous and over the top. I can even see her rollling her eyes while she says that to her friend. Trying to make the friend feel bad for ''overeacting'' and being a drama queen. :bang:

If you hear to the rest of their conversation looks how Casey calls her sweety in a manipulative way every time the friend is trying to tell her that they care about her and the baby, the want to help. Casey is trying to get her off her back, so exactly after she has an outburst she tops it with listen sweety I know you care. Then another outburst top with listen sweety thank you for being there with my family.

CASEY IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR. She is playing with words, playing with their emotions, playing with their heads. Have no doubt that when this conversation ended, Christian must have been feeling guilty for being sucha terrible friend to Casey among other things. The twist your words, your emotions, alter reality. And take a good listen of Lee's conversation with Casey. Lee has had a lot of training with dealing with Cayse. When Cayse tries to do the same outburtst manipulation thing to Lee, Lee doesn't fall in the trap. He tells her I am not going into circles with you, I am not going to let you do to me what you did to mom and the police. Lee sounds like many family victims of sociopaths and BPD who finally found a way to cope with these people without being consumed in an endless circle of lies and emotional manipulation.

I think it was in reference to swimming in the pool. But it could've registered 70-71 whatever for a few minutes--it wouldn't have changed the temperature in the pool. I'm probably wrong LOL--this case has me completely:abnormal::nuts:

Yup for a few minutes it was cooler. I agree to that fact!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey0908aug09,0,7546921.story

"Anthony's childhood friend Brittany Schieber said Anthony always has been "a good-hearted person and someone who liked to have fun."

The two attended Colonial High School but drifted apart until recently, when they rekindled their friendship. Caylee and Schieber's son are close to the same age.

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."
:)
Now that is a good one. Especially since LE found the video of Caylee on the 15th of June on Casey's myspace page on their computer, then LE approached Cindy about the error in her date of the 9th. Most interesting, indeed. :)

I don't recall him saying he smelled decomp on the June 24th..he said that when he picked up the car on July 15. On June 24th he wanted the gas cans and a tire iron or wedge or something else. I thought he stated then that was it....so that leads me to believe that something happend on or after the 24th but before the 30th when the car was towed.

She is also bullying her friend. I find it very interesting how Casey was emotionally bullying so many people. Notice how she is trying to make Christina feel when she breaks and cries for Caylee. She is condescending, saying OH WOW as if the friend is being ridiculous and over the top. I can even see her rollling her eyes while she says that to her friend. Trying to make the friend feel bad for ''overeacting'' and being a drama queen. :bang:

If you hear to the rest of their conversation looks how Casey calls her sweety in a manipulative way every time the friend is trying to tell her that they care about her and the baby, the want to help. Casey is trying to get her off her back, so exactly after she has an outburst she tops it with listen sweety I know you care. Then another outburst top with listen sweety thank you for being there with my family.

CASEY IS A MASTER MANIPULATOR. She is playing with words, playing with their emotions, playing with their heads. Have no doubt that when this conversation ended, Christian must have been feeling guilty for being sucha terrible friend to Casey among other things. The twist your words, your emotions, alter reality. And take a good listen of Lee's conversation with Casey. Lee has had a lot of training with dealing with Cayse. When Cayse tries to do the same outburtst manipulation thing to Lee, Lee doesn't fall in the trap. He tells her I am not going into circles with you, I am not going to let you do to me what you did to mom and the police. Lee sounds like many family victims of sociopaths and BPD who finally found a way to cope with these people without being consumed in an endless circle of lies and emotional manipulation.

This is what I thought as well, you certainly stated it better than I.

Anybody just listen to the fox news update. When they were talking about the drowning theory they said that both parents said they left Casey at home with Caylee on the 16th. I thought that Casey was the one who left the house first? Then George.

The flurry of phone calls may have just been to ask her parents if they would babysit. And if they were at work and the calls were minutes apart, if the cell phone was on silent or Cindy was in a meeting...they probably didn't know about the calls at that point or couldn't retrune them at that point.

Sometimes, I like to go back and re-read/listen to past information in a case. This I finally found with the help of LindaK2:

Transcript
Christina: "I said, 'Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?'"

Casey: "No, Tony has nothing to do with Caylee."

Christina: "Oh, so why do you want to talk to him? You probably don't want to tell me."

Casey: "Because he's my boyfriend, and I want to actually try to sit and talk to him because I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier because I got arrested on a **** whim today because they're blaming me for stuff that I never would do. That I didn't do."

Christina: "If anything happens to Caylee, Casey, I'll die. Do you understand? I'll die if anything happens to that baby."

Casey: "Oh, wow. Oh, my God, calling you guy is a waste, huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this wouldn't be going on."

Christina: "Well, how come everybody's saying you're lying?"

Casey: "Because nobody's **** listening to anything that I'm saying. The media completely misconstrued everything that i said. The **** detectives told them **** ****. They got all their information from me, yet at the same time they're twisting stuff. They've already said they're going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that."

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/26/368409.html

Now that we have had a couple of weeks to learn more about this case, especially regarding the lies told, isn't it interesting that Casey would be so COLD regarding a heartfelt comment made by a friend?

Yes, that conversation tells me that Casey is definitely cold and detached. What Christina says is normal, and she expresses what a caring person would be feeling.

If anyone didn't know that Casey was the mother, they could never guess from that conversation.

And it's clear to me that Casey cusses about the police because they didn't "listen" to her lame excuses and alleged fake alibis. She told them nothing useful, and lied about nearly everything, and the police didn't buy it. That's why she is so angry. She is used to everyone listening and believing her, and letting her off the hook for responsibility.

And now: :behindbar

Now that is a good one. Especially since LE found the video of Caylee on the 15th of June on Casey's myspace page on their computer, then LE approached Cindy about the error in her date of the 9th. Most interesting, indeed. :)

Indeed, since the text message date can be verified easily. The photos on the computer on the other hand could have been transfered from the digital camera to the computer on the 15th. It doesn't mean they were created on the 15th.

Anybody just listen to the fox news update. When they were talking about the drowning theory they said that both parents said they left Casey at home with Caylee on the 16th. I thought that Casey was the one who left the house first? Then George.

I missed that report. Was it the FOX anchors that said they left Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th or did this come directly from Cindy/George's mouth?

Was this part of the slew of messages Cindy and Casey sent out via myspace, etc. while waiting for LE to show?

Did anyone see the new call released with Lee? Casey didn't ask once about Caylee. Why not?

Yep....according to George. They left while he was watching his fave cooking show. At 12:50 pm

The drowing accident theory is hard to swallow.

The thing about the drowing accident is that the kind of pool they have, makes it very difficult for someone to believe to an accident theory. If it was an in the ground pool yeah but not with the kind of pool the Anthony's have.

I don't think Cayse kept calling her parents and her brothers to ask for help. If she was reaching for help she would have called 911 OR A NEIGHBOUR or the whole neighbourhood with her frantic screams. The Anthony's house is not somewhere isolated in the woods. Plenty of houses to hear your screams. Call 911, call your parents and then scream from the bottom of your lungs for the neighbours to come and help you.

Again due to the type of the pool, I don't believe Casey can argue she was being neglectful for just like 5 minutes and something tragic happened in those 5 minutes. Again, due to the kind of pool they have, you can't put a 3 year old inside it without swimming arm aids. The in ground pools have shallow water areas but not this pool. So she can't say I left her there to answer the phone for a second and she drowned. If the child was not wearing a swimming aid no mother would have left her in the pool without an aid. No way unless she wanted the child to drown. See how many problems exist with the accidental death in the pool?

WHY THE SO MANY CALLS TO PARENTS AND BROTHER AND NOT 911 OR POLICE

I think whatever Casey's plan was or whatever she did to the child, the reason she was calling her parents and brother was NOT TO ASK FOR HELP.
Casey enlisted them as ''witnesses'' to the accident. The parents or brother would arrive to find a ''frantic'' mother above her child, and they or he would call the police. Casey was ready to act the role of the mother in shock, unable to speak, and family would have to deal with police and explain what happened to them. But time was going by, the brother and parents were not answering, the window of opportunity to present this as an accident was closing if the child was not alive for some significant time by now, and she had to change her plans. Hence the crazy decision to borrow a shovel from a neighbor finding out their shack was locked. That was an afterthought. That was plan B

I agree with you, GameTheory. I do not think there was an accident. I also am not entirely sure Caylee was drowned, either. I think something else happened, and I am not convinced that it happened on the 16th. It is possible, but not rock-solid, and let's not get stuck on those phone calls being definitive.

Casey could be calling them for some other reason. What might these be?

What happened from 11:30 PM on the 17th through the midafternoon of the 18th?

I missed that report. Was it the FOX anchors that said they left Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th or did this come directly from Cindy/George's mouth?

One of the major problems with this case is that the news reports aren't staying accurate on facts. This could be simply a reporter not caring enough whether Casey left first or last while we here note down every little detail and try to work with what we have

Was this part of the slew of messages Cindy and Casey sent out via myspace, etc. while waiting for LE to show?

There's a copy of a lot of the myspace messages. Lee deleted May and June and some of July from Casey's page when he took it over. But the messages that Casey left on other myspace pages should still be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772