Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that’s just the way of life there."

Heeeere's Robbie.

I saw that comment, some education they provide. Wonder if that was her missing half credit.

Let's discuss it in the new thread. Yeah, this kid seems like a d*****.

:)

Yup, that is what is in the Search Warrant and they really need to do an addendum to the search warrant and correct this information, along with a few other items in the Search Warrant.

Wouldn't a defense lawyer jump on the wrong dates?? A judge is reading that wrong info and he is basing his signature and ok on wrong data?? Who gets to decide how much error can exist in a search warrant and still have it valid and hold up in court... ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL...I'm sorry to boot this thread again, but this is funny.

You're doing a good job...but no one's listening. :D

LOL...I'm sorry to boot this thread again, but this is funny.

You're doing a good job...but no one's listening. :D
If it's not locked the people read from the top down and don't know it's not in use until after they have posted. The closure request is at the bottom and they are still reading posts at the top!

If it's not locked the people read from the top down and don't know it's not in use until after they have posted. The closure request is at the bottom and they are still reading posts at the top!

Best I can do is this:

Angle_Type_Brass_Padlock.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics