Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't it take a couple months to find Lori Hacking's body, and they had a quicker response time.

And LE knew which dumpster her husband dumped her in. It was on a UofU security tape. LE officially looked for a couple of weeks, but stopped because it was too dangerous. Retired and current LE, first responders and the like took over at their own risk. Many physically and mentally collapsed trying to find her. All they found was 15 pounds of Lori.

I closely followed that case because my daughter searched for Lori in the canyon she supposedly went missing from. My daughter is a Red Cross certified lifeguard and rescue. So LE had her climbing almost vertical cliffs. My daughter came home and said there was no way Lori was ever there.

I gotta tell you I am not to happy with LE myself in this case. You don't hear of anything they are doing other than checking out the car info and digging up her backyard. Why not check out the landfills in the area? Vacant lots? Anything near that check cashing place lot. Was there a dumpster there? Where does the city dump their dumpsters? They have let alot of precious time go by with no searches. You gotta say one thing about the family. They seem to be alone in their search for their Caylee and if they really had nothing to do with being in on what Casey has done it is a shame. They need to let the brother or mother go there and talk to her and video it to see what they can get out of her.

The police should also have gotten a description of the baby sitter, the type of car she had and a phone # before arresting Casey. Probably more lies but they should have tried. This stupid lawyer of hers should be getting the info too. I think he knows Caylee is no longer with us otherwise he would be getting more info out of his client. The only way to help casey is if caylee is found alive somewhere. Also, why doesn't LE question all her friends on who and where this babysitter is and why don't they come out and say they can't find any evidence she exists?

I believe that the police are quite certain they have the perp in custody right now. Thus following up on lies - -oops LEADS - that were fabricated by the potential perp seems to be kind of silly. I'm sure that the police have repeated questioned Casey about the "babysitter" and that they have gotten more and more inconsistent answers leading them to conclude its a fabrication . Why would they publicize information to the press and public thats not real?

Forensic shrink on FOX says he thinks entire family is involved

I certainly hope I'm not the only one that heard that.

I keep seeing Cindy's face in that courtroom as she looked at Casey and was saying there is no proof or evidence.

Thank you SO much to those of you who are keeping those of us at "work" updated with breaking news

Ah-ha-so another reason why GP cuts bait...Gma goin to the pokey...K I am layin odd's that Casey is talkin and tryin to pin it on her mom...OR LE is ratcheting up the pressure, because as of now, GM was the last to see CAylee alive and was not forthcoming about when that was right???

It could easily be because she's been dismissing the scent dogs searches, or that she's been yapping about how the cops aren't doing their job.

So, now we have Cindy only speaking with a lawyer by her side. She did look ruff on this morning interview on fox. I wonder when the oxygen tank and the minister will appear.

OME

Something funny going on with the forum,
everytime I add a "quick reply" I get a pop up message
saying that I am posting a duplicate message that I jiust
posted and i am not doing that.

Did anyone hear Fox say that it seems now the grandparents knew Caylee was missing since June 9th also and didn't report it?

Ah-ha-so another reason why GP cuts bait...Gma goin to the pokey...K I am layin odd's that Casey is talkin and tryin to pin it on her mom...OR LE is ratcheting up the pressure, because as of now, GM was the last to see CAylee alive and was not forthcoming about when that was right???

yikes!...that certainly could be the case:eek:

I certainly hope I'm not the only one that heard that.

I keep seeing Cindy's face in that courtroom as she looked at Casey and was saying there is no proof or evidence.

Exactly I caught that to, her saying "there is no evidence" and this is why I think they can get away with it.

Let's start a new thread b4 the fox interview shall we???

i'm posting replies with a quote, but it's extreeeeeeemely slooooooooow.....

ME TOO about 3-4 times now.

how did her face look?...i must have missed her testimony...?

She looked toward Casey and said that as she was answering Pros, but her face was stern, lock-jawed.. it was almost scary.

The Fox news report just a minute ago was talking about Cindy and her talks revolving around the smell in the car. She's hanging herself the more she talks. She's given a few different reports I think about the stench. She's clearly covering up and I'm certainly glad LE sees this.

I will join the new thread as soon as it's here, don't see it yet.
Just a suggestion to everyone to open a new window to WFTV
channel 9 Orlando in case FOX doesn't cover the press conference. http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark