Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
just another thought....but It just dawned on me that the interviewers are smarter than we think and letting gma expose whatever part she has in this? I bet it is incredibly hard to just let her ramble on like that during an interview... perhaps they are letting her ramble so she slips up and gives something...like several times she has done in the last few days

~code`
`babysitters
`~puzzle pieces
~bamboo and locked sheds to keep a 22 year old WOMAN out of it!
~rotten pizza

list goes on.

I think msm is being pretty dang smart on this one! imhoo
I don't know nurse. I have been disappointed in Greta's interviewing of people lately.

I hope you are right. It's a good thought anyway. I went over to Gretawire and the comments on there are all like these. It's bizarre that this woman is being allowed to sprout this nonsense.

I can't remember a case that has riled me up as much as this one.:mad:

I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

I think it's a GOOD investigative technique to let a wingnut like that keep talking...you don't know what will slip out.

On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up.

BINGO! I didn't see the segment but this is exactly what I've been waiting to hear.

IMO, the rope is getting shorter!

On Greta tonight, did anyone else catch the slip Cindy made about the friend who was a babysitter for Caylee? The one Casey has known for years, and who has taken care of Caylee for a year and a half? "Annie or whatever her name is". You mean Amy, Cindy? What a slip up.

I wish I would have taped it! I didn't catch that,.. Do you think Greta will have it posted on her website?

Cindy was talking about Zenaida - I think she actually said "Zennie or whatever" instead of "Annie..."

I am sure that she is tired, worried, etc BUT no more than others who have been on Greta's, Nancy's, GMA, etc.

I don't recall Sharon Rocha, Erin Runion, Mark Lunsford, Brooke Bennet's father, or any of the other missing person's parents be this manipulative or overly dramatic on tv when trying to get the word out about a missing loved one... Oh wait- I'll take that back- Susan Smith, Melinda Duckett, Jackie & Lee Peterson - UGH!!!

I don't know if Gramma knows what happened to Caylee- I tend to doubt it- but I do think that this is the way this woman operates- traits she has passed on to her daughter (hystrionics, manipulation, drama and narcissism among others) and she knows her daughter has done SOMETHING to caylee but doesn't want any fingers pointed towards her own lovely parenting skills.

OK- rant over for now. May have more later! I sure wish Greta had had her attys on instead of friggin politics!

I think it's a GOOD investigative technique to let a wingnut like that keep talking...you don't know what will slip out.
I guess so but it was hard to watch. I mean what planet does the woman come from.

I for one have not been able to turn on the news all day without seeing Caylee's picture.

This story has been front page everywhere.

For a couple in Dallas to say they didn't know she was missing???? I think that was an out and out lie.

She also said that she has known ZG for some time now,.. years,... and it wasn't to cover something up

There is no steadfast "rule" or "law" that says a mother automatically gets tested for drugs and alcohol when she goes into labor. Doesn't exist.
It may not exist in some states, but I know it does in others. The main factor is the last known urine test results during late pregnancy if the woman had prenatal care in her last trimester. If an OB doctor at the hospital has filed the prenatal records, and they are negative, then no, the urine drug/ ETOH screen would possibly not be done. If no prenatal care was received, or if there is no record from a OB office on file for pre-registration of the patient, drug testing is routinely done to screen for the presence of maternal substance abuse.

Again, I don't know what may have occurred in this situation but the mother's words seem like more than a person coming out from anesthesia from a C Section. Many of us had C Sections and didn't hold our infants first, but it's no big deal years later like this seems to be for Cindy to mention it today.

JMHO.:)
Maria

I do want to know,.. WHY hasn't the brothers and father of Kasey talked more than they have? Its always the mother talking about Caylee. Except for maybe two interviews I haven't seen anyone but the mother talk. WHY IS THAT?

IMO it was identity theft. ZG's name and phone number were on the guest card, but ZG herself was never at the apartment and IIRC told LE she never met Casey. It's very easy to get someone elses personal information (name, phone numers, credit card numbers) and then use that information by claiming to be that person. Casey did not have to ever meet ZG in order to obtain her personal information. Identities are bought and sold like candy nowadays. My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

I hadn't thought of that!

My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

DUDE! You are onto something here! And aren't the sawgrass apts right over from where Amy and Morales shack up and where Casey was staying????

If we are looking for connections to a ZG I would look at any that are connected to Morales (also a hispanic sounding name) and/or Amy!

Casey looks at the apartments (she did afterall want to move out on her own) as ZG...right near her friend amy...geez...they could be neighbors!

But then something happens.... in order to have her new and free life she has to get rid of her daughter (club goers at fusian had stated that they didn't even know she had a child including the man she dated from there!) by either paying someone or doing it herself.

I am so pisst (as casey says) about this case I am about ready to call her the C word (and it aint Casey!)

I guess so but it was hard to watch. I mean what planet does the woman come from.

I for one have not been able to turn on the news all day without seeing Caylee's picture.

This story has been front page everywhere.

For a couple in Dallas to say they didn't know she was missing???? I think that was an out and out lie.
Yes - the last few interviews I've watched, she talks about another someone out there who has contacted her to tell her that they have only just heard about Caylee. I hate to tell her this, but even if the "national media" had Caylee on 24/7, still only about half the adults in this country, maybe less, would know anything about Caylee missing. It is a little bizarre to me that she thinks everyone in the country should or would know that her granddaughter is missing...there are so many people that go missing every day in this country.

It may not exist in some states, but I know it does in others. The main factor is the last known urine test at during late pregnancy if the woman had prenatal care in her last trimester. If an OB doctor at the hospital has filed the prenatal records, and they are negative, then no, the urine drug/ ETOH screen would possibly not be done. If no prenatal care was received, or if there is no record from a OB office on file for pre-registration of the patient, drug testing is routinely done to screen for the presence of maternal substance abuse.

Again, I don't know what may have occurred in this situation but the mother's words seem like more than a person coming out from anesthesia from a C Section. Many of us had C Sections and didn't hold our infants first, but it's no big deal years later like this seems to be for Cindy to mention it today.

JMHO.:)
Maria

Here is my take on it,... she was 19 years old when Caylee was born and from that time on I am sure that GM tried to be the momma and tell Casey how to raise Caylee and "you aren't doing it right,.. let me do it". And maybe thats why it was a resentment for Casey. From the time Caylee was born GM thought she needed to be the mommy and she knew what was best. JMO
My mom sometimes does this with me and I am 30 years old! Its just a mother thing I think and the fact that Casey had her daughter so young I am sure that it intensified that. Plus from interviews GM seems to be a control freak,... end of story.

According to the affidavit, ZG's mother's name is purportedly Gloria.

According to veromi, there is only one person with that name in FL with a connection to someone whose name is Zenaida. The address is in Hialeah, 237 miles away from Orlando.

Not saying this is the same ZG (it's possible the mother's name isn't really Gloria if the info came from Casey), but I have to wonder if LE already checked out this angle and found nothing.

I npersonally belive the Mom is a dead end, but not ZG- how else can you explain Casey named her and she actually did tour the apt in question and LE called her cell and then got a sworn statement, which must be in person. They checked her out- in my mind there is a connection and they are lying... why?

That remark abt the Dollar Bill. You know that had crossed my mind about this being grandslammed into a movie. Actually I would be happy with that because then Caylee would come out of this safe and sound.
I am ready for this to end. Give the girl immunity if thats what it takes, just put an end to this.

Thank you for raising this, BB-I have been blinded by sorrow and outrage. Let her out if it brings Caylee back in whatever state. I mean what kind of justice is being served now?? If the child is being held somewhere, then she is probably very distraught over losing everything she has ever known in her life...so by all means cut it short. If she is deceased, well there isn't anything good enough on the books to level the playing field for what has happened.

IMO it was identity theft. ZG's name and phone number were on the guest card, but ZG herself was never at the apartment and IIRC told LE she never met Casey. It's very easy to get someone elses personal information (name, phone numers, credit card numbers) and then use that information by claiming to be that person. Casey did not have to ever meet ZG in order to obtain her personal information. Identities are bought and sold like candy nowadays. My guess is that given the opportunity, Casey would've used ZG's credit history, banking history etc in order to qualify as a renter at the sawgrass apts.
JMO

and if the lawyer is saying that le has not interviewed the right ZG yet...then where is the real ZG... could this be a double murder??????? Could that be why she is so smug????? She thinks she won't get caught!!!

We should check for already dead ZG's too.. I believe you can steal dead people's identity too...isn't that right????

I wonder if she had taken one to many Xanax.. To me she seem like she was in a fog and about ready to have a Panic Attack. Just a thought. Here I go making excuses.

I caught that too. How odd, someone that Casey has supposedly talked about for years......but now she's a "whatever her name is."
Just like forgetting the father's name on the alleged obituary.
It never ends.
I hope the rest of the public isn't feeling like I am right now, but
it's getting very difficult to even try to figure out whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickerprod