Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went on vacation for a month? Ok...now I really do think I'm going crazy...and I also realize how this case is making it difficult to follow the timeline...there are discrepencies in posts...and it is so very understandable...there's just a lot of info. I'm not good at threads, but perhaps this can be added. I'm going now to check to see if it is.
New posters...please don't be scared away by all the info...we'll all help to keep it straight. Oh, and welcome!

Amy was on vacation in Puerto Rico for a week, from July 8/9 until July 15th.

Grandma and grandpa were on vacation in June, returning on June 8th.

Casey allegedly went on vacation with Caylee on June 9th, with grandma initially saying that she last saw Caylee on the 8th. The 'last sighting' date was later disproven because the Father's Day video with Caylee was shot on June 15th.

This makes the last confirmed sighting of Caylee by anyone other than Casey to be Sunday, June 15th.

289g83k.jpg
feqwrq.jpg

Has anyone on hear done a time frame of what we know
thanks to all for their posts
aussie

Thank you to all!

Everywhere I have been today I noticed posters everywhere. Everyone I have spoken to believes that Caylee is no longer with us. It's very sad when you talk to people here. Also, people here believe mom and daughter are in it together. It's so sad.

Yes, drugs could've been boughten in that area.

I also wanted to mention that I had jury duty a few weeks ago and it was before Judge Strickland. He is a very fair man and I believe he did the only thing he could by giving her such a high bond. I kinda think he doesn't want the same thing happen that happened in the Duckett case.

The RE Market here stinks and there is no way the Anthony's will sell there house quickly to get enough money.

Yeah right a trust fund to get Casey outta jail, fat chance that the bondsman are going to be willing to set up a payment plan, especially considering that they have defaulted on other "loans". This family makes me SICK. GM doesn't give a crap about Caylee, her main concern has been saving Casey's sorry butt.Rant over.

Good grief, who in the world does she think will be donating money for her to get Casey out of jail?

I truly think this woman is completely divorced from reality, doesn't she realize that most people don't believe her daughter and are now starting to not believe her.

And by the way a "trust fund for Caylee' I think must be used for Caylee otherwise it is public deception and she could be in some sort of trouble...not sure exactly what, since it just came to me now.

Uggg....BTW are these people related to Scott Peterson, they sure have a lot in common..

The 13 was a sunday?
yes...a registered notice...that they had a registered letter waiting for them at the post office and they couldn't get the letter until the 14th...don't know why they didn't pick up the car that same day. The NOTICE ITSELF WAS DATED THE 11TH

Amy was on vacation in Puerto Rico for a week, from July 8/9 until July 15th.

Grandma and grandpa were on vacation in June, returning on June 8th.

Casey allegedly went on vacation with Caylee on June 9th, with grandma initially saying that she last saw Caylee on the 8th. The 'last sighting' date was later disproven because the Father's Day video with Caylee was shot on June 15th.

This makes the last confirmed sighting of Caylee by anyone other than Casey to be Sunday, June 15th.

289g83k.jpg
feqwrq.jpg
I went and found the timeline and it was posted there...ok...now reading the affidavit over again...Amy could not even remember WHEN she last saw Caylee which I find truely odd. Did she happen to talk about her? I mean they were close enough for her to borrow the car. Did she ask "Where's Caylee?" I sure hope she's been drilled as well.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16954576/detail.html

Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee has been missing for weeks and her family is trying to come up with the money to set the child's mother free. Eyewitness News learned Wednesday that there are four holds on Anthony before she's released. Two are related to the judge's requirements and two are undisclosed, but the jail won't explain why they aren't being disclosed. Immigration issues, a warrant for another charge or a mental health evaluation are sometimes the reasons for an undisclosed holds.
Aimee...didn't we hear yesterdy that a reporter rumored that the minute she was bonded out she would be rearrested??? INTERESTING FIND, MY FRIEND! Wouldn't that be sweet???!!!

One other reason I don't believe there is any Zanny that Casey ever hired is because if there were, someone, somewhere would know exactly who she is. Some friend at some point would have been with Casey when she dropped her off. Some friend, somewhere at some time would have heard casey on the phone to this Zanny. If Zanny existed someone would have personal knowledge of who she is besides Casey and so far Casey is the only person that knows anything about Zanny. Zanny's number would have to be in Casey's cellphone. I am sure that LE has taken the cellphone and checked it out. I don't know why this family believes Casey. They themselves could find this zanny just by talking to Casey's friends if Zanny really existed.

One other reason I don't believe there is any Zanny that Casey ever hired is because if there were, someone, somewhere would know exactly who she is. Some friend at some point would have been with Casey when she dropped her off. Some friend, somewhere at some time would have heard casey on the phone to this Zanny. If Zanny existed someone would have personal knowledge of who she is besides Casey and so far Casey is the only person that knows anything about Zanny. Zanny's number would have to be in Casey's cellphone. I am sure that LE has taken the cellphone and checked it out. I don't know why this family believes Casey. They themselves could find this zanny just by talking to Casey's friends if Zanny really existed.

Casey's lies claim that person is Jeff Hopkins.

Amy went on vacation JULY 8th or 9th through JULY 15. Casey picked up Amy from airport JULY 15th.Not June.

Only bolding because it keeps getting said over and over that Amy went on vacation in June.

THANK YOU BUSY LADY...MY BAD! it is getting confusing isn't it??? Sorry again for the screw up!:eek:

Just wanted to say, we have to assume that there are detectives following everyone important to this case & if Casey bails out of jail.... they'll know if she walks off her own block.

There's no way in H*LL the FBI is going to trust Casey OR Cindy to not run.

Maybe they're almost hoping these freaks will lead authorities to a burial site & that's why they don't want to push the ankle bracelet?

I went and found the timeline and it was posted there...ok...now reading the affidavit over again...Amy could not even remember WHEN she last saw Caylee which I find truely odd. Did she happen to talk about her? I mean they were close enough for her to borrow the car. Did she ask "Where's Caylee?" I sure hope she's been drilled as well.
Not only that, the facebook entry (yeah, you have to be logged in to read it directly - hailiejade must be a member there) by Amy says that "apparently her kid is missing", which leads me to believe that Amy didn't find that out until Tuesday July 15th after returning from vacation (and waiting with Casey for mom to arrive on her broom that she was afraid to confess that Caylee was missing?)

Blink...would you know where to find that post??? tia dude

last thread, from amy facebook dated 7/15 iirc, Im still catching up if anyone could help out NBM- she might reply with a banana dance :)

I don't think a single name given to them by Casey has turned out to be real except for Jeff Hopkins, who was unable to confirm Casey's employment at Uni since he'd been fired four years earlier.

Everyone we're talking about (Jesse, Anthony, Amy etc.) took it upon themselves to call each other and then the police.

I so hope that is the case. I know LE must be working at a feverish pace.

I have to say first off how much I appreciate everyone's viewpoint.
I had been pretty much thinking all along that Casey was involved with Caylee's disappearance...but still couldn't wrap my brain around her actually doing something to hurt her own child. I'm beginning to think now she may have. But, before I change my mind (which generally does happen once in a while) Could this guy Morales be involved? Do we know anything about him?

sorry responding to LI mom

Aimee...didn't we hear yesterdy that a reporter rumored that the minute she was bonded out she would be rearrested??? INTERESTING FIND, MY FRIEND! Wouldn't that be sweet???!!!

yes we did. When she was not "on tape" but before or after her report she said it.

Also I brought the link to the post Hailiejade77 did in thread #8 post # 393 here.
(To do that just click on post # and it will bring it up to it's own URL link - in case anyone wanted to know how to do what I did)
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2409273&postcount=393

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member