Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why didn't she call 911??? That is what bothers me about that theorey. If it was an accident, why not call 911???

The only reason she wouldn't call 911 is if she was guilty of something that caused this. IMO..

If it was a simple accident such as this, she would be singing like a bird about right now.

I have wondered if she snapped and purposefully drowned Caylee out of anger when no one would answer her calls on the 16th.

Im really suprised she didnt try and play the whole situation out as a terrible accident --- Would have given her much more sympathy and attention...........

I think that is why the ladder was on the pool originally. To set it up as an accident - but then that would expose her lies about not having real job.

I guess I just don't see how anyone could think that putting a child in the trunk would make the death accidental. And, NO, to those who think leaving Caylee in the car was common practice. This is Florida and it is HOT and in the summer months just getting in the car you feel like there is no oxygen.

I agree with you 100 percent accidental, I suppose is not the correct word either, I just mean I don't think she slit her throat or bashed her head in something like that. Matter of fact, I'm not sure what I mean, ya know what i mean? I'm sorry.

I forget who referred to Casey as a mooch and/or leech but based on what we have learned about her lifestyle to date that certainly seems like a fair assessment. Second, I'd like to say there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for Casey not being employed or in school (college or professional training). This girl had no real responsibilities - her parents were providing food, shelter, medical care, entertainment, etc. for Caylee. What was Casey contributing? A day trip to the park? A night on the couch at her friends apts. so she could party? Heck, I don't even know if this girl was even capable of doing her child's laundry and not feeling "resentful". She had no JOB meaning NO MONEY to give her parents each month to help offset the costs of taking care of Caylee. Were C and G giving her a free ride? What were the terms/conditions? It's really mind boggeling that Casey chose to lie about her employment than just get another job. Mooch - Leech doesn't go far enough IMO.

I am thinking that Casey was unable to find a position that she considered worthy of her image because of her lack of education and skills.

I am going to state the obvious - that the LE has tones of more evidence than those released so far.

What I think we might see in those evidence is whether

1. Casey had access to drugs (like sleeping pills or something similar) or
2. bought drugs from a pharmacy.
3. we will see a lot more criminal activity and weird behavior in new evidence and interviews.
4. Remember how the first days Cindy and George were interviewed for many many hours? We still haven't seen what was said during those interviews.

I think LE held those interviews because they are going to be part of the murder investigation and they saw how they had recanted all the other staements so this will keep them from coming up with a defense on these statement untill trial......

Im really suprised she didnt try and play the whole situation out as a terrible accident --- Would have given her much more sympathy and attention...........

IMO, she didn't because it obviously wasn't an accident. Or she lies even when there isn't anything to lie about. A typical trait of a liar. A curious trait Lee seems to have as well.

I too think someone helped her...sick to think about but I do.

Also, if it really was an accident, then call the police. I mean really.

Then why didn't she call 911??? That is what bothers me about that theorey. If it was an accident, why not call 911???

Like another poster said she would get lots of sympathy and all that.....

but I want to add this as well....why not disclose the location of the body now? Let's say she was shocked and all that. Why not give up the location now and get herself out of jail? After all she is all about Casey so why someone like Casey not give that up and get out of jail? Play the shocked devastated mother who was so sad she lost her baby she couldn't face the truth? Because there was no ''innocent'' accident.

No, Caylee was not with her. I don't know why she would need to use Jesse's shower, my guess is TonE was out of town and she was lonely, she was staying at the same house as Ricardo and JP, and maybe they weren't playing, so she used that as an excuse to have some one on one time with Jesse.
JMO
Lanie

TonE was out of town and Casey needed some lovin' so why not ask Jesse to use his shower = seduction maybe???

I think that is why the ladder was on the pool originally. To set it up as an accident - but then that would expose her lies about not having real job.

hard to prove your child drowned with a whole in thier head or something, probally was going to but the stupid factor kicked in as it has fialed to do so since....

IIRC - didn't they say the drowning theory is not right because they tested the pool water?

Is this wrong.

I've never heard about testing of water. I've been around pools all my life. Between the volume of water and chemicals, there would be no point in testing.

IIRC - didn't they say the drowning theory is not right because they tested the pool water?

Is this wrong.

That is right - I believe Cindy said in the Greta interview that they looked for vomit in the filters - an indication of drowning, and they found none.

TonE was out of town and Casey needed some lovin' so why not ask Jesse to use his shower = seduction maybe???

nope think she was probablly going to plant hair evidence or something since the familly is already trying to implicate him as the one who put the body in trunk...

Boy do I feel lost, I was out of town for the holiday weekend and although I have been reading here all day I just caught something about Casey being back in the slammer. Is this true? Anything else big?

Welcom back to the crazy house, kbay! Hope you had a relaxing holiday b/c it is about to hit the fan!

Casey was arrested Friday night on check fraud charges re her friend Amy. This happened during the middle of a BIG protest at the Anthony home.

Casey had an offer of limitied amunity that had been extended til today at 9 am and 'surprise' she declined.

Meanwhile, TES (Texas Equasearch) is in town conducting search for Caylee's body.

LE announced that decomp was in Casey's trunk and the hair that belonged to Caylee, came from a deceased Caylee.

I think those are the highlights! Sleuthers, please add if I have left out anything.:blowkiss:

GA is ex-police come one he new beter, he knew what all this was going to look like in the long run, so why now do a 180? I think JB has told them as long as they keep insisting she is alive this will be resonable doubt at the trial an dthey will not have to testify if there relationship isn't good with LE, they don't want to call a witness they don't know what he or she is going to say,JB is telling them what to say and when to say it all just to cast resonable doubt, I mean if your grand parents think you are dead and your mom did it that will be pretty daming testomony...........they are all doing damage controll as all good police are taught to do at the academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make myself believe the man who said, "The person in the back of my (grand) daughter's car is not my granddaughter!" with such pain in his voice had prior knowledge at that time his granddaughter was dead. Maybe I'm wrong, but just can't do it without some kind of concrete evidence.
Lanie

and I can't quite put my finger on it, but something really bothers me about the 911 calls.

I have wondered if she snapped and purposefully drowned Caylee out of anger when no one would answer her calls on the 16th.

This sounds very likely!!!! If she's threatened the baby before, I can see this happening. She wanted a babysitter and NO one answered her.

nope think she was probablly going to plant hair evidence or something since the familly is already trying to implicate him as the one who put the body in trunk...

Interesting theory . . . and just where would Casey get this idea from, her father possibly???

see where that says she could face up to 17 years? (on what she is charged with now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975