"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods: delete if the link isn't allowed.

I haven't tried this myself, but apparently the dates on blog entries in myspace are set manually by the user. You can make the dates anything you want them to be.

So if you have a myspace account that you created TODAY, you can post a blog entry and put in a date of 3 years ago in July.

Here's a discussion about the cayleeismissing myspace: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...myspace-page/?referer=sphere_related_content/

im still curious how she changed it since once you pick a url or finally change it from the original number to a full name url you cant change it ever. and george says "casey's real good with computers..." thats where le would get in touch with myspace. im sure its not totally impossible.

I think the point is, she didn't choose one when she set it up. You don't have to choose one, ever. The url is supposed to make an easy link for your friends to remember so if you run into them you can say "My myspace is www. myspace .com/cool word", or put it on your business cards, and they can go home and look it up without having to type in all the numbers. :) I would guess KC did not have her myspace link on her imaginary business cards for her imaginary job, and this was a second account for her (i.e. not her main one) she just never set it. Until July 16th. At that time, they might have decided that an easy-to-remember link was helpful to give out to friends and searchers, or, myspace might have asked if they wanted to change the url when they changed the title name. Either way, it is pretty clear (to me anyway :)) that the url was not set until 7-16-08.

I think the point is, she didn't choose one when she set it up. You don't have to choose one, ever. The url is supposed to make an easy link for your friends to remember so if you run into them you can say "My myspace is www. myspace .com/cool word", or put it on your business cards, and they can go home and look it up without having to type in all the numbers. :) I would guess KC did not have her myspace link on her imaginary business cards for her imaginary job, and this was a second account for her (i.e. not her main one) she just never set it. Until July 16th. At that time, they might have decided that an easy-to-remember link was helpful to give out to friends and searchers, or, myspace might have asked if they wanted to change the url when they changed the title name. Either way, it is pretty clear (to me anyway :)) that the url was not set until 7-16-08.

i have had my myspace since 2005 and remember the url change, i didnt change mine as well, for a while after. but i thought i heard she had it set to a name something like...caseeomaree or kaseeomaree, caseeomarie...whatever it was, similar to her yahoo...

Mods: delete if the link isn't allowed.

I haven't tried this myself, but apparently the dates on blog entries in myspace are set manually by the user. You can make the dates anything you want them to be.

So if you have a myspace account that you created TODAY, you can post a blog entry and put in a date of 3 years ago in July.

Here's a discussion about the cayleeismissing myspace: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...myspace-page/?referer=sphere_related_content/

Interesting. If it is true that this page that later became Caylee is Missing had the age of 26 listed at one time that makes me wonder if Casey was trying to make it look like ZFG made a page for Caylee (you know like while she was "babysitting" her b/c she "loved" her so much and all).

i have had my myspace since 2005 and remember the url change, i didnt change mine as well, for a while after. but i thought i heard she had it set to a name something like...caseeomaree or kaseeomaree, caseeomarie...whatever it was, similar to her yahoo...

We are talking about two different pages. One for Casey and one that was also Casey's but later became Caylee is Missing on about July 16th (it is presumed as I still have yet to see hard evidence of this exact date).

To be fair to Casey, she had been up all night. I don't think she "felt" like a nap; I think she was pretty much exhausted and "needed" to get some rest. Not a "red flag" at all.

And yes, I totally believe Casey killed Caylee. I'm not being sympathetic, I just don't think she needs bashing on that point.

Let me explain if I may what prompted my dismay at her behavior. My father vanished while on the way to meet me two years ago. He had been exhibiting signs of Dementia, and had just signed himself out of the hospital against medical advice. When he disappeared I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I didn't even think of running a brush through my hair. In fact I practically paced a hole in the carpet waiting on LE to arrive at my Dad's apartment to help with the search.

Many days went by in a terrified blur before my Mom finally got our family doctor to give me something to help me sleep.

All of that is what prompted my surprise and shock at Casey's "need" to shower and rest at a time when I was unable to do anything but frantically search for my loved one. It's inconceivable to me personally, because I remember all to well how frantic I felt inside and how hard it was to even sit still.

I wasn't criticizing Casey without reason I suppose is finally my rambling point. ;)

Now that's funny. I needed funny this morning.

Ah yes, how well I remember the dirty dancing phase after my mother died. Right after depression and before acceptance if I remember correctly. :waitasec:

Oh Yes!! Patrick Swayze is very proud of Casey's ability to slow grind and dip her way through her deep and utter sorrow. :rolleyes:

That's ^^ the part that always screamed like howler monkeys to me! Because I honestly cannot think of one person who would even be CAPABLE of taking a NAP the day that they report their precious family member MISSING, and certainly not while awaiting the police to return for further questioning!! So many things become a priority in your mind under those circumstances, and I am here to tell you "beauty sleep" just isn't on the list. :curses:

Not to mention Casey knew all of her vast and glorious :rolleyes: lies about working and such were about to be found out by LE.

How in the CARP could she feel like a nap??

Why oh why didn't anyone in that nut house think this was one of the first honking red flags?? :bang:

I think they had on their rose colored Casey glasses that doesn't allow you to see red flags, hear BS, or behave like normal humans.......I'm dumbfounded.

Let me explain if I may what prompted my dismay at her behavior. My father vanished while on the way to meet me two years ago. He had been exhibiting signs of Dementia, and had just signed himself out of the hospital against medical advice. When he disappeared I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, and I didn't even think of running a brush through my hair. In fact I practically paced a hole in the carpet waiting on LE to arrive at my Dad's apartment to help with the search.

Many days went by in a terrified blur before my Mom finally got our family doctor to give me something to help me sleep.

All of that is what prompted my surprise and shock at Casey's "need" to shower and rest at a time when I was unable to do anything but frantically search for my loved one. It's inconceivable to me personally, because I remember all to well how frantic I felt inside and how hard it was to even sit still.

I wasn't criticizing Casey without reason I suppose is finally my rambling point. ;)

Oh Yes!! Patrick Swayze is very proud of Casey's ability to slow grind and dip her way through her deep and utter sorrow. :rolleyes:

ITA. What (fortunately) a lot of well meaning posters forget is that many of us here at WS know exactly what its like to be missing a loved one. You have to force yourself to breath! That is why so many people who are missing a loved one age 10 years in 10 days. That is why when other people end up missing a loved one and find the time to shower, eat, sleep, do their hair, makeup, nap, make dinner for their bondsman,....blah blah blah.....darn it! You can't move, you can't eat, you don't think about your own basic needs (like even the potty room) (sorry mods for my potty mouth) so when we see Miss Anthony on holiday we KNOW something is terribly terribly wrong with the picture....sorry, rant over...

Does anyone know why the picture of Caylee on the Caylee Missing M/S page has the date June 15, (or 16th, I forget) 2008 on it? Are the Anthony's inserting a date of death? Because the picture is from June 8, 2008......

ITA. What (fortunately) a lot of well meaning posters forget is that many of us here at WS know exactly what its like to be missing a loved one. You have to force yourself to breath! That is why so many people who are missing a loved one age 10 years in 10 days. That is why when other people end up missing a loved one and find the time to shower, eat, sleep, do their hair, makeup, nap, make dinner for their bondsman,....blah blah blah.....darn it! You can't move, you can't eat, you don't think about your own basic needs (like even the potty room) (sorry mods for my potty mouth) so when we see Miss Anthony on holiday we KNOW something is terribly terribly wrong with the picture....sorry, rant over...

Yes, yes and YES!! ;)

That's exactly how I felt, and why its been so hard for me to empathize or understand Casey's behavior both before and after LE became involved. Going through a crisis like that turns you into some sort of zombified yet frantic version of your former self.

Perfectly applied eye make-up and tiny t-shirts knotted to show your stomach are the actions of a girl who has fun on her mind. Not the actions of a "traumatized and grieving Mother", in my opinion.

I think any of us who have been through a similar experience, will agree that the emotional and physical reactions of those left behind to search for a missing loved one are fairly universally consistent. It's that fact I believe that has caused so many people to be utterly aghast at the behavior and demeanor of everyone in the Anthony family, except perhaps George in the beginning.

Even in Casey's early jail video visits, she goes on and on and on about what "great sleep" she is getting, and how much she has been able to "catch up" on her much needed "rest". It's just "Me Me Me Me Me Me!!" in every meeting, not "Caylee, Caylee, Caylee, Caylee!" Even when Cindy asks if there is something she wants to tell Caylee, you can tell Casey is completely annoyed with the question and really could give a carp less about answering it.

I think back to all of the things I wanted to say to my Father when he vanished into thin air, and I again am dumbfounded at her utter lack of concern or desperate pain.

I do believe Casey is a true Narcissist in every clinical sense of the word. Operating under her own rules, living in her own skewed reality. But even knowing and believing that I still have such a difficult time understanding the choices she has made for herself, and for her many innocent victims.

There has been so many interviews, stories and shows done on Caylee, I don't remember where I saw this or heard it but here is my recollection of why the page was created before july 16.

It was Casey's page. She changed all the info on the 16 to make it about Caylee, but it was her account that she was using before july 16.

I recall looking at it and it said woman, 22 yrs old. That stayed.

Hope this helps !

yep, this is my understanding as well, i also saw the 22yrs old part as well.

Although I agree with mostly everything in this thread, there is a way to change your "permanent url" of course it is not legit and sort of a hack. Just my random fact for the day.

Hmmm...

KC did have her own myspace. But I don't believe it is the same site that is used for cayleeismissing. I'd like to see a screenshot of the cayleeismissing site with proof of when it was created.

Hopefully it will stay public long enough for you to see it. Go to this myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/tboeckman and look at the comments on June 8. If you click on KC's comment it will take you here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=10472558

And that's not the same site as this: http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Was the cayleeismissing site Lee's myspace? Or Cindy's? I thought they both had created URLs?

Ok, Its 5:35 in the am, so yes I'm tired but, looking at your link for the cayleeismissing site it just hit me that I don't see the tablecloth from her playing peekaboo? the Book and sippy cup are replaced with a coloring book and what looks like a coffee cup? Yes they could have spilled something on it and removed it? or placed it there for papa to eat then removed it? Does anyone recall if when the video pans to the envelope if it has a tablecloth on it or not? I wonder when it was removed? It was red in the video if i recall. But this pic only shows the table. Same visit? diff visit???

ok i see from another pic that the other tables have them on still and the cup is papas, i need to go to sleep...

yes, yes and yes!! ;)

that's exactly how i felt, and why its been so hard for me to empathize or understand casey's behavior both before and after le became involved. Going through a crisis like that turns you into some sort of zombified yet frantic version of your former self.

Perfectly applied eye make-up and tiny t-shirts knotted to show your stomach are the actions of a girl who has fun on her mind. Not the actions of a "traumatized and grieving mother", in my opinion.

I think any of us who have been through a similar experience, will agree that the emotional and physical reactions of those left behind to search for a missing loved one are fairly universally consistent. It's that fact i believe that has caused so many people to be utterly aghast at the behavior and demeanor of everyone in the anthony family, except perhaps george in the beginning.

Even in casey's early jail video visits, she goes on and on and on about what "great sleep" she is getting, and how much she has been able to "catch up" on her much needed "rest". It's just "me me me me me me!!" in every meeting, not "caylee, caylee, caylee, caylee!" even when cindy asks if there is something she wants to tell caylee, you can tell casey is completely annoyed with the question and really could give a carp less about answering it.

I think back to all of the things i wanted to say to my father when he vanished into thin air, and i again am dumbfounded at her utter lack of concern or desperate pain.

I do believe casey is a true narcissist in every clinical sense of the word. Operating under her own rules, living in her own skewed reality. But even knowing and believing that i still have such a difficult time understanding the choices she has made for herself, and for her many innocent victims.

i think kc was absent for the cane and able lesson.
Being the first loss of your own offspring.

Funny how she used to use that very word (offspring) for caylee in her texts' with the first tony...

Can these people get more pathetic? This is not only TACKY, but DISGUSTING!

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday

Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for updates

8:45 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments) |0 Kudos (Give Kudos) 2 Kudos
1 Kudos
0 Kudos
Print

Previous Post: Caylee Marie Memorial Updates | Back to Blog List

Oh I bet it can get more tacky. Wait for the FREE CASEY ANTHONY t-shirts.

:D

since they are asking for more donations....can this be oh lets say a tad illegal????????:furious:

Oh I bet it can get more tacky. Wait for the FREE CASEY ANTHONY t-shirts.

:D

When the Free Casey tee shirts come out, I'm coming out with a (Blank) Casey teeshirt too. It also starts with an "F."

OMG are they for real?!? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Buying one of these would be like sending KC money for her jail commissary, IMO. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform