Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

LOL...this is one of the times I wish we could post anonymously hahaha. I was thinking there was some other computer they were trying to hunt down or something. My excuse is brain overload;)

I'm listening right now to the Cindy interview you just supplied. Thanks Muzikman for all you do.

I still think it's a great idea. Where was she when she was posting these pix - Amy's, TonE's, Anthony's? Did she carry her laptop around with her and post them from other friends places? Could be some revealing info!

NurseB, How about the Myspace/Facebook threads, putting in comments made BY Casey, with times! Could really help I think! :)
on it! Thanks for giving me some direction LOL.. I also just did C. Stutz dates and friend at crane apartment dates from interviews.

Hi NurseB. I notice that shadow of my mind is posting timelines for each interview. Do you want to go through them and see what should be transferred to the calendar?
Just go to view all shadow of my mind posts and you will see them. They are at the end of interview threads.

thank you..this is only if you are up for it :blowkiss:
sure can! I was actually doing that myself by rereading them. I got the ones I mentioned above done....but since somm has already done that cool! I am also off for the myspace and facebook comments. dang! I don't know which one seems more intimidating LOL....

sure can! I was actually doing that myself by rereading them. I got the ones I mentioned above done....but since somm has already done that cool! I am also off for the myspace and facebook comments. dang! I don't know which one seems more intimidating LOL....

You ROCK, thanks NurseB!

I think the MS/FB comments with times will show where she was posting them from - phone or computer - and help figure out her travels.

you are dabomb diggity

You ROCK, thanks NurseB!

I think the MS/FB comments with times will show where she was posting them from - phone or computer - and help figure out her travels.
Shadow of my mind did such an amazing job of breaking down the interviews even some texts and other things are included! I will work on face book and myspace separately after I transpose all of somm's stuff... (somm if you are reading this......THANK YOU! Your organization is really helping the calander effort!!!):clap::clap::clap:

NurseB, How about the Myspace/Facebook threads, putting in comments made BY Casey, with times! Could really help I think! :)

Just wanted to add that with MySpace (don't know about Facebook) the time (which can also result in date change) can be changed/altered when posting a comment or sending a message so they may not be accurate to or from Casey's page.

just added somm's translation of AH and AL to the Calndr...

MY GOSH! You guys are doing an awesome job!

Please post any errors that you see on this thread. A couple of us have the ability to fix them, so if you let us know, we will do the rest! be sure to note the backup for the changes.

Please list any incorrect info here and I wil correct.

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

This is under the date of June 24th.....should the 27th be changed to the 24.....or the whole comment be sent to the 27th?

Does anyone know....or could tell me where to find the date the GA reported CA car stolen? I remember hearing that in one of the interviews....
if not I will try and search for it....Im new at this so it gets a little overwhelming :banghead:

bye the way....great job you guys!! :woohoo:

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937
HOPESPRING DR

I went and checked and this is what I found didnt see anything for 2008

Please post any errors that you see on this thread. A couple of us have the ability to fix them, so if you let us know, we will do the rest! be sure to note the backup for the changes.
hey beaniebo! Just wanted to let you know that I actually confused Snow with Stultz (there were two threads and interviews)... I got it all fixed (I think) so if you could fix any that are the wrong person that would be great (again I think I got all of them and changed the name to the correct person)...

hey beaniebo! Just wanted to let you know that I actually confused Snow with Stultz (there were two threads and interviews)... I got it all fixed (I think) so if you could fix any that are the wrong person that would be great (again I think I got all of them and changed the name to the correct person)...
oh I wouldn't even know where to start and look if they were wrong LOL!
We'll just leave this out here for everyone to see and hopefully someone will let us know if all is not ok.

I am JUST AMAZED at how hard you guys have all worked. Special thanks to those of you working double time :blowkiss:

Does anyone know....or could tell me where to find the date the GA reported CA car stolen? I remember hearing that in one of the interviews....
if not I will try and search for it....Im new at this so it gets a little overwhelming :banghead:

bye the way....great job you guys!! :woohoo:

061771304 060057560 06/26/2006 2 STOVEH 225A R SO 4937
HOPESPRING DR

I went and checked and this is what I found didnt see anything for 2008
I ran an OCR search of the 317 page doc and there is nothing about stealing the car (from GA or other interviewees). GA did however file a report regarding the missing gas cans on June 24, 2008 (see the OSCO records list for this case, scroll down to "Burglary Report"). As for the allegation that KC stole the car, if you listen to the 1st 911 call (on the above site), Cindy Anthony claims her car was stolen on June 30th (even though, it was reportedly sighted in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th). This is the call just before she goes all hysterical on the operator.

Oh and. As an aside, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 317 page doc to my site repository. You can find it here. Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

Hth!

I ran an OCR search of the 317 page doc and there is nothing about stealing the car (from GA or other interviewees). GA did however file a report regarding the missing gas cans on June 24, 2008 (see the OSCO records list for this case, scroll down to "Burglary Report"). As for the allegation that KC stole the car, if you listen to the 1st 911 call (on the above site), Cindy Anthony claims her car was stolen on June 30th (even though, it was reportedly sighted in the Amscot parking lot on the 27th). This is the call just before she goes all hysterical on the operator.

Oh and. As an aside, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 317 page doc to my site repository. You can find it here. Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

Hth!
Thanks for posting that searchable pdf...not having that has been sooooo frustrating at times!:blowkiss:

If you make an error that you cannot change or you see an error in the calendar, please:
1. post it here OR
2. alert either me,Tom's Girl, or Shadowraiths.
3. You can post on our profile page or send any of us a pm.
4.Be sure to have some backup as to why it is wrong :) We want to make the changes, but we want to make sure they are right and the other is wrong.

Thanks! the calendar is looking great.

July 14th shows Lee retrieves casey belongings from Tony that should be on the 15th instead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back