Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

If I had watched the documentary, but had not watched the entire trial, I might think Merritt was unfairly incarcerated.

The documentary did not include all of the most incriminating evidence against him. JMO

another "family annihilator". only not his own family. I was always disturbed by the level of access the hacker dude had and the psychotic claims he put on Joey's business..also the girl who says he confessed..they found her to be unreliable..I was surprised when the finally pulled in Chase...only because I felt like the whole surfing in Maui or whatever thing was never fully cleared up..not 100 percent...and if it was it was not explained to the public.

but the motive for Chase coupled with the timing ( Joey confronting, maybe even firing Chase) ...personally I think joey should have been checked for poisoning because I believe he had two criminal people in his business and they were up to no good..I think he may have been injesting poison..and that he became sick at the restaurant because Chase put something in his food..I think he was probably losing consciousness at some point when he called and said he didn't feel right..Joey was a young man and he needed to be incapacitated.

anyway..there could have been others involved imo. mOO

another "family annihilator". only not his own family. I was always disturbed by the level of access the hacker dude had and the psychotic claims he put on Joey's business..also the girl who says he confessed..they found her to be unreliable..I was surprised when the finally pulled in Chase...only because I felt like the whole surfing in Maui or whatever thing was never fully cleared up..not 100 percent...and if it was it was not explained to the public.

but the motive for Chase coupled with the timing ( Joey confronting, maybe even firing Chase) ...personally I think joey should have been checked for poisoning because I believe he had two criminal people in his business and they were up to no good..I think he may have been injesting poison..and that he became sick at the restaurant because Chase put something in his food..I think he was probably losing consciousness at some point when he called and said he didn't feel right..Joey was a young man and he needed to be incapacitated.

anyway..there could have been others involved imo. mOO
I’m assuming you’re referring to Joseph calling his mom from the road? He didn’t call his mother to tell her he wasn’t feeling well, at least not that day. She was mistaken, the call is not in the call record.

I don’t think he was being poisoned. Here we have another deceptive anecdote from Chase who’s a proven compulsive liar. Even in death he attempted to disparage Summer. What a nice friend. I think Joseph had a serious health issue that couldn’t be determined by whatever doctor he was seeing. It’s not uncommon.

Prosecutor Melissa Rodriquez is judge now. James McGee also ran for her seat but didn't even come close.

9qtc00.jpg

If I had watched the documentary, but had not watched the entire trial, I might think Merritt was unfairly incarcerated.

The documentary did not include all of the most incriminating evidence against him. JMO
Did the cut on Merritt's hand ever come up in the trial? They made a big deal of it early on, then I never heard any more about it.

MOD NOTE:

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Once a member has been verified, their posts containing inside information will be reinstated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back