Cheri Jo Bates...Zodiac Victim or not?

I'd be more interested in touch DNA on the watch they found. If it actually belongs to the killer and was preserved well, their DNA should be all over the back where it touched the skin. I don't know if it was a leather band or one of those stretchy kind where DNA might have been caught between the little springs.

I don't believe she is a victim of the Zodiac Killer.

I just read a book from Kindle Unlimited on Amazon Prime called "The Great Zodiac Killer Hoax of 1986" by Thomas Henry Horan.

In the book, he goes directly into the actual police files and then compares what is there to what Robert Greysmith has been writing and the differences are remarkable. He found that most people, when talking about the case, (including the police) are quoting from Greysmith about what the evidence is and not what the actual evidence in the case is.

It is especially true about the second crime at Blue Rock Springs attack of Darlene Farrin and Michael Mageau. I had always thought they were on a date and just happened to pull into the park. But there was a lot of stuff going on that night before they ever ended up in the park and actual witness testimony does not match up with what Greysmith claims happened.

Also questions on why Betty Lou Jensen and David Faraday were really parked out on that road in the middle of nowhere.

It was a very interesting read and made me rethink a lot about Zodiac, especially, is he responsible for all these killings, or did Robert Greysmith's books and writing take over the investigation and cause several cases including Cheri Jo Bates to go unsolved.

It's incredibly insulting for a reputable publisher to title a book about the Zodiac murders a hoax. Tell the families of the victims it was just a hoax. This was done to sensationalize the book and get people to buy it. All the book is saying is that there's a lot of iffy and wrong info going around. Well, whoopee, welcome to the real world! That doesn't make what happened to these innocent people a hoax.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back