Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. just when you think she couldnt be more evil... this is total premeditation. I'd be curious to find out how far in advance she had been searching chloroform..

Chloroform present, along WITH a computer search is indicative of intent.

Orlando is a major metropolitan area. I'm confident LE knows what their local druggies, gang members and other "stellar" members of society do with chloroform if it's a regularly used substance.

If CA was using it as a "mommy's little helper", while she partied, they'll figure out that, too. I so hope we're coming to a point in this case with more answers than questions.

I just dont think she was using it as "mommy's little helper" .. Seems like baby asprins or benedryl would be used for that type of abuse.. no.. this sounds like out and out premediated murder.. period.

Ah ha, this is why cindy made that statement on NG last night. About putting Caylee's diapers in the trunk sometimes and Caylee peeing in her playhouse. I thought cindy was trying to explain the DNA, but actually she is trying to explain the cloroform b/c she knew last week about that.:eek:
She's asked the question about urine awhile back also IIRC.

OMG.. just when you think she couldnt be more evil... this is total premeditation. I'd be curious to find out how far in advance she had been searching chloroform..

Makes me sick.:mad:

I just dont think she was using it as "mommy's little helper" .. Seems like baby asprins or benedryl would be used for that type of abuse.. no.. this sounds like out and out premediated murder.. period.

I agree, I don't see her making it either. It would have an odor and she would most likely knock herself out trying to make it.

this case just keeps getting sadder and sadder,... chloroform, dead body in trunk, partying, not reporting for 31 days,.. landfill (hopefully not),... poor poor Caylee!

So ... anyone toying with the idea Casey planned to kill Cindy and accidentally killed Caylee with the toxic chemicals?

I've always thought about the initial hearing, how Casey was virtually emotionless for her mother's testimony, but all smiles and big eyes for George.

She was telling people she was going to take over the house. Do her parents have a will?

There were rumors Baez asked for partial immunity several weeks ago.

Could it have been that Casey was willing to say she was planning to kill Cindy but accidentally killed Caylee? Would have taken attempted murder off the table.

Planning to kill X and accidentally killing Y is still premeditated Murder 1.

could Casey making this stuff have been a reason for her seizure? The fumes or maybe she was *testing* it?

I was wondering if the Anthonys use chlorine or bromine in their pool, isn't bromine used in pools rather than chlorine in Fla? Anyway if so would bromine turn into cholorform like chlorine apparently can when exposed to certain things?

I realize this is a stretch, but I googled chloroform and maggots since I wondered why the maggots in the trunk could survive a high concentration of chloroform. Chloroform is often used to kill maggots according to numerous websites, especially maggots that have infested a lesion. Could Casey have used the chloroform to try and kill the maggots on Caylee's body while it was hidden in the trunk (rather than for murdering her?)

Back from tattoo shop - everyone there was baffled as to why they'd need chloroform for anything. (As am I.) I'm thinking that suggestion is totally unsubstantiated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

The major use of chloroform today is in the production of the refrigerant R-22, commonly used in the air conditioning business. However, as the Montreal Protocol takes effect, this use can be expected to decline as R-22 is replaced by refrigerants that are less liable to result in ozone depletion. In addition, it is used under research conditions to anesthetize mosquitoes for experiments, most frequently for the study of malaria. In film and television, it is sometimes used in a fictional manner to knock out an unsuspecting victim, leaving no trace.

Did she know anyone in the a/c business?

No, but you can get something like this at an Autoparts store for your car a/c. I believe she knew that Dante S that work in autoparts.

So, what excuse will Cindy have now?
Someone at the tow yard put it in the trunk?

OK, chloroform is regulated by the Department of Justice and DEA to be sure it's used for legitimate reasons only. You can't just go buy it anywhere. And also, the penalty for possession of this in a federal court is severe. So where in the heck would she get chloroform?

My guess would be the high and mighty CA bought it through the doctor's office she worked at.

I realize this is a stretch, but I googled chloroform and maggots since I wondered why the maggots in the trunk could survive a high concentration of chloroform. Chloroform is often used to kill maggots according to numerous websites, especially maggots that have infested a lesion. Could Casey have used the chloroform to try and kill the maggots on Caylee's body while it was hidden in the trunk (rather than for murdering her?)

very good insight,.. I would like to know WHEN the stuff was looked up about chloroform on the computer?! She could have been looking it up for that reason. :clap:

Could Cindy and George used the Chloroform to kill the maggots that was in the car from the "pizza"

Pretty much, we can try to come up with scenarios on how Chlorophome(I know I spelled that wrong lol) *could* manifest or where it could come from accidentally, till we're blue in the face, but it doesnt matter... she was researching it online, theres no explaining that one away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member