Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some pictures posted on another discussion board.....

There are two that are of Christina's sister and brother in law and one of Ceasar and a little girl.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1952108/posts?q=1&;page=1451

I am not sure what page these were on but if you scan through there you can maybe find some more pics that you have not seen. I think the one of ceasar is under 1701-1750 and the ones of her sister and brother in law are under 1751-1800

Maybe someone can figure out how to post them on here. :)

FlowerGirl

Probably because there are alot of people who would of harassed her or possibly harmed her. She is getting the privacy/protection that Maria deserved.

With so many thinking she is involved in Maria's death and/or cover up, I wouldn't be surprised if the media was told to blur her face by the MC or LE for her own protection maybe?

There are two that are of Christina's sister and brother in law and one of Ceasar and a little girl.

I am not sure what page these were on but if you scan through there you can maybe find some more pics that you have not seen. I think the one of ceasar is under 1701-1750 and the ones of her sister and brother in law are under 1751-1800

FlowerGirl
Thanks! I also saw on post #1693 there's a picture of the back end of Maria's car with some red stain on it that looks like paint had dripped off the back? What is it?

0112081051_M_5.jpg

I think it was reported that it was the fingerprint dust? Something like that....

Thanks! I also saw on post #1693 there's a picture of the back end of Maria's car with some red stain on it that looks like paint had dripped off the back? What is it?

0112081051_M_5.jpg

With so many thinking she is involved in Maria's death and/or cover up, I wouldn't be surprised if the media was told to blur her face by the MC or LE for her own protection maybe?

Thank you!!!!!It is called protecting the innocent.

FlowerGirl
I have a few photos I obtained, but will not post them unless she/her sister is offically charged in this case.

Thanks for posting the links to that site, Flower. I guess we shouldn't post Christina's pic here yet...However, I think it is fine to post to another site. Altho...the only photo I found of her there had her face blotted out, too. (I think those are the same pics you have, TG. Right?)

Thanks for posting the links to that site, Flower. I guess we shouldn't post Christina's pic here yet...However, I think it is fine to post to another site. Altho...the only photo I found of her there had her face blotted out, too. (I think those are the same pics you have, TG. Right?)
I think FlowerGirl was referring to Christina's sister, and yes I have some photos of her (not mentioning her name even though many know it)

I know that some people have already made up their mind about her involvement and are very passionate about her guilt. My intent is not to change your minds or to be her PR man. I try to respond to questions. Our press conference last week was about relaying the news that Cesar was caught, and answering questions that were being asked of us by the press. One member of the local press even went to the Magistrate’s Office right before the Press Conference to see if there were warrants on Christina that were about to be announced. I understand that people have their own opinions and I respect that. We can’t come out and lay all of our cards on the table in an attempt to exonerate anyone if it would jeopardize the criminal trial. I have repeatedly said that if anyone came forward with new information tomorrow that could be corroborated and changed the facts as we know them, we would act on that info. There is NO ONE in this case that we have to protect or that we would not charge for fear of damaging our case. Nor do we have to “prop up” anyone in preparation for their testimony in court. We are acting with the evidence and probable cause that we have available to us.

http://onslowcrime.encblogs.com/?p=66#comment-776

Yes.

"But Christina Laurean is not a suspect in Lauterbach's homicide and has been prevented from coming forward to speak to the media by the Marine Corps, said her attorney, Jacksonville lawyer Christopher Welch.

"Lance Cpl. Christina Laurean was advised not to discuss circumstances of the case with anyone other than law enforcement officials," said Lt. Col. Curtis Hill, spokesman for II Marine Expeditionary Force, to which both Laureans and Lauterbach were assigned."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/happen_56005___article.html/coordinated_effort.html

You know it is so darn obvious to me that each time LE speaks they are so very specific and even her own lawyer too.....""But Christina Laurean is not a suspect in Lauterbach's homicide..." and Hudson and the rest of OCSD say the same thing. "we believe she had no involvement in the homicide" (paraphrasing) They do not venture beyond that point and deny her possible involvement in the clean up and cover up.

imoo

I know that some people have already made up their mind about her involvement and are very passionate about her guilt. My intent is not to change your minds or to be her PR man. I try to respond to questions. Our press conference last week was about relaying the news that Cesar was caught, and answering questions that were being asked of us by the press. One member of the local press even went to the Magistrate’s Office right before the Press Conference to see if there were warrants on Christina that were about to be announced. I understand that people have their own opinions and I respect that. We can’t come out and lay all of our cards on the table in an attempt to exonerate anyone if it would jeopardize the criminal trial. I have repeatedly said that if anyone came forward with new information tomorrow that could be corroborated and changed the facts as we know them, we would act on that info. There is NO ONE in this case that we have to protect or that we would not charge for fear of damaging our case. Nor do we have to “prop up” anyone in preparation for their testimony in court. We are acting with the evidence and probable cause that we have available to us.

http://onslowcrime.encblogs.com/?p=66#comment-776

Every time I hear him saying something like this " I have repeatedly said that if anyone came forward with new information tomorrow that could be corroborated and changed the facts as we know them, we would act on that info." it makes me think he is thinking of Cesar Laurean. I have always felt that OCSD really wants to talk to him very badly.

imoo

I have no doubt about them wanting to talk to Cesar and to hear his side of the story. However, with the lawyers in place...not much chance of them scoring that interview.

I have no doubt about them wanting to talk to Cesar and to hear his side of the story. However, with the lawyers in place...not much chance of them scoring that interview.

How correct you are SS and they certainly know that yet I sense this time they really do hope he talks even if his lawyer is by his side. Just a feeling I have had from the get go and yes, it is somewhat strange imo.

imoo

Every time I hear him saying something like this " I have repeatedly said that if anyone came forward with new information tomorrow that could be corroborated and changed the facts as we know them, we would act on that info." it makes me think he is thinking of Cesar Laurean. I have always felt that OCSD really wants to talk to him very badly.

imoo
I agree they want to talk with him, but the big question is if they have everything they need to convict him of the charges (especially murder), why? And without a "deal" why would he talk?

I agree they want to talk with him, but the big question is if they have everything they need to convict him of the charges (especially murder), why? And without a "deal" why would he talk?
Do we know they have everything the need to convict him, IMO they don't until they get his side of the story and can verify what really happened that fateful day.

IMO, there are some unanswered questions that the LE don't have the answers to. I think they want CL back as fast as they can get him to ask those questions.

I'm not sure that they will get them, but even if they get one or two, IMO, it might change what they have so far.

I think the LE, are sure that Christina has told them the truth so far...but, I think there are some lingering doubts amongst some of them.....

That is why, IMO, they want to question CL to make sure that the charges they bring to the Prosecutor's Office can be presented to a jury with the knowledge that they have enough evidence to convince the Jury that CL is guilty of at least murdering Maria (or being involved in a cover up.)

And there's the rub...............I keep hearing and seeing from the LE that Christina is "innocent"..............

That is why it is so important to get CL back and let him "talk".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01