Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

I did and thanked you for it too! :blowkiss:

Sorry Marla...I think I was posting wile you were thanking. I'm so glad AZlawyer brought this back out here for us to look at...knowing what we know now it really makes things kinda come together when we go back and look at some of the earlier stuff released in the docs... if that makes any sense:crazy:

We do...see above post... July 14th the day before CA found KC

I could be confused...:confused::waitasec:

is that date there May 14th ? or July 14th?

when I L@@ked back... I thought I saw... MAY???

Dang KC....
YOU GIVE ME HEADACHES ! ! ! !
:furious::furious::furious:
KC you are one.... Sick piece of *W ~O~R~K~ ! ! !:furious:

JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

I think this is where the June 9th date comes in. CA states in the letter it's been over a month...she's obviously writing the letter on the 14th which would make sense if KC had left with Caylee on the 9th then returned Caylee to CA on Father's Day so she could go to Mt. Dora with CA. This scenario if true would leave open the question of just exactly where was Caylee sleeping if KC was at TonE's.

ITA I think June 9th will come out in trial as a pertinant date. "Over a month" ?????? June 15/16 to July 14 would not, in my mind, feel like over a month. Add a week in there and now we're talking. Mind says......a month and now another week. Too many people slipped early on about June 9th.

Regarding this part of the email:
Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore.

I think that Cindy would surely have asked Casey how she was getting by for so long without more clothes and hygiene items for her and Caylee. So, Casey told her "oh, I did stop by the house for stuff. ask Dad because he saw me." I think George probably has a history of lying to Cindy (about money, gambling, jobs) and Casey knew this. She used it to her advantage.

I think it was in the interview where Cindy was going over the large calendar and trying to tell the detectives all of Casey's movements over the month where she was missing.

I don't know where it is in the docs because I usually have just watched the interviews rather than reading the transcripts. Sorry!

What is this "draft"? When was it released? I've never read this before and have been following from early days...Can someone please provide a context???

ITA I think June 9th will come out in trial as a pertinant date. "Over a month" ?????? June 15/16 to July 14 would not, in my mind, feel like over a month. Add a week in there and now we're talking. Mind says......a month and now another week. Too many people slipped early on about June 9th.

I think Cindy really did just confuse the dates. June 15 to July 15 is 31 days, just over four weeks, so I can see it feeling like over a month especially when you haven't seen your daughter and granddaughter. For some reason Cindy picked June 9th and the rest of the family just went along. IIRC June 9th was the day Cindy went back to work following a week's vacation in which she had her 50th birthday, June 5th. Well, now that I'm writing this I'm thinking these dates would be something that stick in your mind. I really don't have a point now and sorry for babbling.

Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore.

I think that Cindy would surely have asked Casey how she was getting by for so long without more clothes and hygiene items for her and Caylee. So, Casey told her "oh, I did stop by the house for stuff. ask Dad because he saw me." I think George probably has a history of lying to Cindy (about money, gambling, jobs) and Casey knew this. She used it to her advantage.

Don't we have George's work records? Maybe they didn't cover July dates, though; I can't remember.

Sorry Marla...I think I was posting wile you were thanking. I'm so glad AZlawyer brought this back out here for us to look at...knowing what we know now it really makes things kinda come together when we go back and look at some of the earlier stuff released in the docs... if that makes any sense:crazy:

Yes, it makes sense .. :crazy:

I'm glad to see this here also ..
Cindy really did believe that Casey was working!

UNREAL!

Don't we have George's work records? Maybe they didn't cover July dates, though; I can't remember.

I think the work dates for George and Cindy obtained by LE covered March 2008 when the searches for chloroform were done.

What is this "draft"? When was it released? I've never read this before and have been following from early days...Can someone please provide a context???

I think it was released early on. If you click on the link in the first post you can see the context (computer forensics report from OCSO). It seems to be a deleted file, but I don't know enough about computer forensics to know whether it was actually sent to Casey or was just a draft.

This is the most honest communication I have seen in this whole ordeal.

Did any of Cindy's coworkers mention this "breakdown" she says she had at work? I assume the breakdown would have been shortly before this email (?) was prepared, in mid-July.

IMO, in addition to every other horrible thing KC has done - she has also made big fools out of her parents. They honestly want to believe her and have all along and KC knows it. How does KC sleep at night.....? :waitasec:

When TL went to pick up Casey at Amscot she had a bag of freezer food (chicken and popsicles)that he said probably came from the A home.

Cindy may have gone into her freezer to take food out to thaw and noticed it was missing and knew she nor George had used it.

IMO, in addition to every other horrible thing KC has done - she has also made big fools out of her parents. They honestly want to believe her and have all along and KC knows it. How does KC sleep at night.....? :waitasec:
My question is, Why do they continue to stand beside her and support her? It just makes them look foolish and gullible.

Someone asked on the other thread if I thought CA was referencing the gas can incident in the letter and this was my response.

I don't know how she could possibly think that because according to Cindy's FBI interview Casey, Caylee, Zani, etc were in Tampa during this time, so she thought. See sticky http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577
This FBI Interview blows holes in almost everything. I mean if Cindy thought KC was in Tampa how could she possibly be at the house getting gas cans? How could GA confront her about the cans? All this stuff happened when Cindy thought Casey was in Tampa. Me thinks Cindy knew darn well Casey wasn't in Tampa. WE KNOW SHE WASN'T!

I went back and looked through my notes.. and you're right. The "Hard Rock/Marriott trip" overlaps GA finding the gas cans in KC's trunk.

Hmmm. Is it possible that GA and CA simply weren't communicating with each other? CA took KC's word that she was nursing Zani in the hospital (duh) after a whirlwind business trip, and GA knew nothing of this tall tale?

Yes, it makes sense .. :crazy:

I'm glad to see this here also ..
Cindy really did believe that Casey was working!

UNREAL!

This also sheds more light on the way Rick talked to Cindy in
those emails. At least he could see farther than the end of his
own nose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members