Clay Aiken's airplane spat

I am too. It just doesn't blend with the culture I was brought up in. I've always believed women are much more attractive if they "accent" the attributes rather than bare it all.

I'm just "too old", I guess - I believe in looking attractive, but modest. How can you even talk to a man if you're at a lake party, and he's just staring at your *advertiser censored* and walking around to see your butt?

For nudists, I believe the novelty of all that flesh wears off and they are no more distracted by it than someone talking to an Eskimo in a fur parka.

Nudity doesn't bother me. At long as it's not mine.

For nudists, I believe the novelty of all that flesh wears off and they are no more distracted by it than someone talking to an Eskimo in a fur parka.

Nudity doesn't bother me. At long as it's not mine.

That's the way i feel. One of the most famous nudist colonies is across the lake from me, "Hippy Hollow". There are usually alot more men there than women. I think back in the 60's it was alot more popular; not sure tho; I don't hang out over there.

Me and the kids went to a nude beach on Martinique, but we didn't stay long - just looked around for awhile. Obviously it's no big deal to those that go to nude beaches, and they are alot more popular in European countries.

You are absolutely right and obviously a more mature person than I.

Now excuse me while I go look for more photos where Ricky Martin looks gay. :cool:

OMG! I just spewed soda all over my screen....hilarious!

I agree, he's gay....not just gay but rather flaming if ya ask me

I don't believe that about Ricky Martin. He had a ten year long relationship with Rebecca de Alba, a Mexican tv personality. It was just recently the relationship ended (again), she moved out, and he put his home on Star Island in Florida up for sale. Before that and during break up's with Rebecca, his romances included tennis superstar Gabriela Sabatini, former MTV House Of Style host Daisy Fuentes, actress Lilly Melgar, and back-up dancer Adriana Biega.
--On the (mercifully) few times I have seen Ricky Martin sing, my first thought was that he seemed to have a lot of George Michael in him...or did I say that wrong? :)

Darn! I'm so sorry to learn Ricky Martin is gay. He sure can shake those hips!!! And he was so sexy when he was on General Hospital with long hair- I think his character's name was Miguel- it's been awhile.

The rumors surrounding Ricky Martin being gay stem from an interview he did years ago. He is very aware he has a huge gay following and, being the nice guy that he is, was very complentary of gays in this particular interview. Since, he has been on covers of gay magazines and been selected to marshall gay parades. I don't think that means he's gay. It means he appreciates his fans - something he's said many times.

I am aware of his long relationship with Rebecca de Alba and his other numerous relationships with women. I've also never seen him linked to a man romantically (not that that means anything).

Having said all that, I've seen him in concert a few times over the years and he is absolutely incredible live. Gay or not - that man is HOT.... :blushing: and looks DAYUM good in a speedo..... :D

I think the FBI became involved because the woman hit Mr. Aiken and the Feds are responsible for "violence" on an airplane.

In this case, Aiken is doing the gentlemanly thing and downplaying this incident in which he was apparently the "victim."

Well if he had his nasty feet on her seat he needed a :slap: !! JMHO

I totally agree! I can't believe they had to haul in the FBI for this one! LOL (Talk about a waste of our taxpayer's money!)

He'd still be singing a river :boohoo: if he put his nasty feet on my arm rest.

I slap on the chest would never of been good enough for me. :eek: LOL The FBI would of had to of been called in!!! :doh:

He'd still be singing a river :boohoo: if he put his nasty feet on my arm rest.

I slap on the chest would never of been good enough for me. :eek: LOL The FBI would of had to of been called in!!! :doh:

I would be so mortified if I were him - celebrity or not!

The rumors surrounding Ricky Martin being gay stem from an interview he did years ago. He is very aware he has a huge gay following and, being the nice guy that he is, was very complentary of gays in this particular interview. Since, he has been on covers of gay magazines and been selected to marshall gay parades. I don't think that means he's gay. It means he appreciates his fans - something he's said many times.

I completely agree (and said above) that Ricky Martin saying decent things re gay rights and acting decently around the gay community do NOT make him gay. Those things just make him a good guy.

However, the rumors about him started long before he was ever interviewed on the subject. That is NOT where the gay rumors come from.

Well if he had his nasty feet on her seat he needed a :slap: !! JMHO

If you are provoked to violence every time somebody invades your personal space, even accidentally, then you should be in prison. Solitary confinement maybe.

I completely agree (and said above) that Ricky Martin saying decent things re gay rights and acting decently around the gay community do NOT make him gay. Those things just make him a good guy.

However, the rumors about him started long before he was ever interviewed on the subject. That is NOT where the gay rumors come from.

LOL... I know. I saw your post after I posted mine and was too tired to go back and adjust it. Sorry.

I'm not sure when the rumors started, but I honestly don't believe him to be gay. If he is - that's cool too - but I doubt it.

Just my opinion, of course. ;)

One of the most famous nudist colonies is across the lake from me, "Hippy Hollow".

OMG! The one and only time I ever went to a nudie beach (back in the mid 80s when I actually had a body that wasn't a total embarassment to show in public) - it was at Hippy Hollow!!

(And some of the people there - i.e., the fully clothed ones hiding in the trees w/ their binoculars -- really creeped me out - probably why I've never even considered going to another one.)

LOL... I know. I saw your post after I posted mine and was too tired to go back and adjust it. Sorry.

I'm not sure when the rumors started, but I honestly don't believe him to be gay. If he is - that's cool too - but I doubt it.

Just my opinion, of course. ;)

For me, there are just too many reports from too many sources. But I'll agree that isn't "proof beyond a reasonable doubt."

He's a brilliant singer. I agree he seems to have lost his way musically (and maybe personally for all I know).

But let's hope he finds himself. We'll all be better for it.

I agree. I love his voice!!! As for him or anyone else who refuses to remove their shoe from my seat - that shoe would be wearing my cosmetics. I'd just start to draw on his shoes and see how long they stayed there.

I am aware of his long relationship with Rebecca de Alba and his other numerous relationships with women. I've also never seen him linked to a man romantically (not that that means anything).

Having said all that, I've seen him in concert a few times over the years and he is absolutely incredible live. Gay or not - that man is HOT.... :blushing: and looks DAYUM good in a speedo..... :D

If Ricky Martin is gay, he sure has straight tendendies! I saw him looking down my shirt the entire time we watched his concert. Maybe he just likes a good thing!:innocent:

If Ricky Martin is gay, he sure has straight tendendies! I saw him looking down my shirt the entire time we watched his concert. Maybe he just likes a good thing!:innocent:

LOL! We saw him in San Antonio, Houston and Milwaukee. We were about 20 foot from him in Milwaukee and, as you said, he sure has straight tendencies! Either that or he just knows how to play to the female crowds... I think I'll stick with the former. :D

LOL! We saw him in San Antonio, Houston and Milwaukee. We were about 20 foot from him in Milwaukee and, as you said, he sure has straight tendencies! Either that or he just knows how to play to the female crowds... I think I'll stick with the former. :D

We can dream!!! The dude is HOT!!!!!!!!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back