Closing arguments- thread #175

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish I could thank the juror, personally, who asked the question to the ME, relating to the typo. HLN thinks the DT was holding onto bringing that to light until closing arguments.

[video=youtube;Rq4a2te0yhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq4a2te0yhE[/video]

STOP please .... I can't avoid that picture if you keep quoting it!

PS.. no making fun ... Don't want anyone getting a TO!!!

And I would have been so proud to his Mom. We really do have to take the sex out of the picture because it was consensual and all were JA words. We all know she prides herself on her lying ability. She may even tell us that her ability to lie
is contemporaneous (doncha know).

((:)seeya:)))

I'm the same age as Travis and I have seen the pictures.
And gotten to know his personality and would have been glad to be his booty call :blushing::blushing::blushing: Just Saying

Good observation from atty. Jeff Gold re JA laughing. When Nurmi said: "9 out of ten days I don't like Jodi"...Jodi started laughing. Gold equated this to 'abuse' and pointed out how JA seemed to enjoy it....adding that they have been together for about 5 years now.

OMG, she totally looks like a chipmunk! It scares me how much I hate her. I am not at all a violent or hateful person, but she incites such madness in me that I seriously want to throw stuff when I see her nasty, smirky face.

(btw, are we allowed to make fun of Jodi? not sure if that is mod-approved)

Why didn't the dentist shave down those fangs. I had a similar situation, and with a couple of swipes, they were gone. I'm not gonna have no fangs!

I guess maybe in the case of JA -- she wanted them!!

Would someone please provide 1 or 2 of these "inconvenient truths" Nurmi's going on about for those of us just checking in?

Damn I'm trying to watch the first part and my mind keeps wandering so I have to rewind constantly ..

Oh so Nurmi even said to the jurors 'maybe you will even fear how your verdict will be received'

That's just plain stupid, from that the jury could deduce that the public want her put to death.

Everyone wearing Travis ribbons :)

Oh and now Donovan is sitting next to Grandma .. I think dragging Grandma into court is awful. She looks like she'd rather be anywhere else, and it's not like she's the sweet old grandma type anyway.

lmao.....before we broke for lunch....My son said that man's new word is "bootycall" :facepalm:

I'm not sure about premeditation any more.....what ever happened there was because of something that happened at the moment....not sure what it was..because jodi has no memory.....but something happened that caused all this...i guess we will never know....but i don't think this was premeditated.

I asked this morning whether or not it was possible for the jury to get the case sometime today. If it's just past noon in AZ (3:20 here), I think it's possible that the jury could actually begin deliberations before the end of the court day. I wonder how long they would be allowed to stay? Would they be restricted to the 4:30 ending time?

Does Juan have any time left if Nurmi uses the whole 5 hours?

If he uses all of 5 hours (9-12 and 1-3) that will leave Juan with about an hour and a half and the judge will probably let it go a little late if Juan takes a little longer. I am confident he will go today.

It is GALLING to have to listen to KN use his reasonable "that's the way it is, folks" voice when he tells the most appalling lies on behalf of his client. But every time he lies I tell myself that JM hears that lie, files it away, and will refute it on his close. Can. Not. Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mccrhodes