Closing arguments- thread #176

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in the white shirt seems to be much more awake now....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I hope Juan points out to the jury how much of the defenses case has been built from short little edited clips...just like in the sex tape.

I now hope JM finishes on Monday and the jurors go right to deliberations.

Would like to see JA have an agonizing weekend waiting for JM to finish and convict her of 1st degree murder.

By Monday the jurors will have had time to unscramble KN's lies and have a clear head listening to JM.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Nurmi puts up the pic he put up earlier of #JodiArias nude on the bed. I am glad I already ate lunch.

She hacked into his accounts. How do we know that she didn't send these texts to herself?

And now, join Nurmi for some selected readings from Jodi's Journal Articles

Nurmi in his own little SVU episode.
Play up that sex talk....so much worse than murder, right Nurmi?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

The way Nurmi delivers his speech reminds me of a church sermon, minus the content. #JodiArias
Collapse

Whatever, Nurmi. You are out of touch with what this trial is all about.

Iravis almost got away. He was bleeding from lots of places. He was dying. He got down to the end of the hall. Jodi chased him down with her big ole knife. Jodi then slit his throat.

It would be SOOOOOOOOO nice to be able to say what we really feel like saying.

I despise this DT.

I guess this is all Nurmi knows to talk about. Sex. I am really having a very hard time listening, but if Travis' family can sit there & listen, than so can I. (but I will continue to scream at Nurmi!)

At least we can scream at him. How the family is able to conduct themselves with such grace and dignity while having to indure this abuse is amazing to me!! They truly are better people than I could ever hope to be!

As I hurl expletives at the TV, my dogs have gone into their crates.

Yes, Nurmi''

Jodi is a dirty little something but it isn't a secret!
Trying to learn to use my tablet and making a mess......sorry,

Nurmi tricked me! I thought he was almost done. :banghead:

Now I know why the closing was his thing, what with all of the sex and such that needed to be in it. His area of expertise.

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

I'm your age, and let me tell you about some of the women on that jury:

They either 1) say/do stuff with that with their significant others or 2) Want to say/hear or DO those things with their significant other.

Just my opinion on 40+ years of being a female

:floorlaugh:

This is back-firing on DT.

I am so speechless at what a perv this man is! JA murdered Travis - why don't we keep talking about those PROVEN facts??!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

The way Nurmi delivers his speech reminds me of a church sermon, minus the content. #JodiArias

This defense strategy is absolutely vulgar

Not to mention LAME. This IS a jury of her peers after all, and they are just.like.us. They have got to be hating this crap too.

Nermi just dug the killer's hole a little deeper. If Willmott had any sense she would have confiscated his damn shovel. But then we've all seen how she performs haven't we?

If he misses the ME's mistake on the Autopsy Report I will eat my shorts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018