CO CO - Angelica Sandoval, 21, Alamosa, 23 Feb 2011

"She is either kidnapped, injured, or dead,” Fares Jacquez, Angelica’s uncle, said. “There is no other reason Angelica would have disappeared. We’ve been in touch with all of her friends, and have called everyone on her cell phone.”

Jacquez told KRDO NewsChannel13 that he hopes for the best but can't shake the bad feeling."I think she is still alive. She is a fighter. She knows how to provide for herself and she is very good at it, but there is just a gut feeling that she is not ok," said Jacquez.

As is so common in missing person's cases where the person left involuntarily, Angelica did not have her cell phone or her purse, and her family and friends say she'd never go anywhere without them. And, most importantly, she would have never left her baby, they say.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: 21-year-old Angelica Sandoval vanishes, family & friends say she was abducted - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ly-friends-say-she-was-abducted#ixzz1FBGpw5DQ

Much more at link:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-vanishes-family-friends-say-she-was-abducted

Talking to multiple family friends since they are mutuals on my FB
I will try to have some fresh info up sooner then later..

The family is responding slowly but appreicate all of our help, it looks very grim from their view point..

I hope they are wrong:( And she will be found safe soon!!!

Just got news from the family, from Veronica Sandova as is who is this Harry Parra individual..

"No updates on her yet , but Henry parra is a gang member she was supposed to testify against his crew in a home invasion case he may or may not b involved at this point were not sure , she is 21 and the mother of a 1 yr old bby girl . Thank u for ur help keep her in ur prayers "

that puts things in perspective.. Alot is not known about this case but the more we know the better..

Well it sure puts this into a whole different perspective for sure, I was wondering why the FBI came into this case so fast.

moo..................

Sandoval task force set up by APD
Posted: Tuesday, Mar 1st, 2011
By JULIA WILSON Courier staff writer

SNIPPED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Before Sandoval had been missing 24 hours the APD had formed a task force of four of their most experienced officers. This task force is led by Lt. Duane Oakes.

They have been joined by two members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The FBI officers were in Alamosa Friday and will be returning today.

Jackson said there have been lots of tips called in to CrimeStoppers, and all leads are still being followed.

&#8220;So far none of the tips have been helpful, but you never know,&#8221; he said. &#8220;The next one could be the one.&#8221;

Police do not know if there is a connection, but Sandoval had been subpoenaed to testify Wed., Mar. 2, against Jose Luiz Meraz, who allegedly broke into her home last year. Meraz is currently in the Alamosa County Detention Center.

&#8220;It&#8217;s just one other thing we are looking at,&#8221; Jackson said.

http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=19735

Here is a article in regards to the robbery posted above that AS was going to testify to:

Circle tightens around robbery suspects
Posted: Wednesday, Dec 15th, 2010

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jose Luis Meraz, 29, is wanted for an armed home invasion that occurred Nov. 19 that he was allegedly involved in, for alleged second degree assault, and probation violations.

Meraz is also called Chamuqy and is currently using the name Angel Hernandez. It is thought he has grown a full beard.

According to Alamosa County court records Meraz was convicted in 2000 for the manufacturing of a controlled substance, a class three felony; and in 2003 for attempted escape, a class five felony.

A warrant was issued for Mark Perkins, 33, for allegedly committing three counts of aggravated robbery, class three felonies. A sentence enhancer, committing a crime of violence, was added.

According to court documents, on Dec. 2 Menges arranged with William Martinez to ride out to look at property that Martinez wanted to sell. Before they left Alamosa Menges picked Perkins up to go with them.

At County Road 2S and County Road 116 Menges stopped the car and ordered Martinez out. Perkins allegedly pulled a gun and the two men took Martinez’ wallet and cell phone.

Martinez was told to turn around and start walking, and that if he looked back he would be shot.

Anyone knowing of the whereabouts of these two men should notify law enforcement, Stong and Chief Jackson said. They are considered “armed and dangerous.”

Luke Menges turned himself in to authorities in Pagosa Springs on Dec. 9. He is charged with three counts of aggravated robbery, class three felonies. Committing a crime of violence, a sentence enhancer, was added.

http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=18950

I would certainly be looking at any of these men mentioned above, I would also be concerned about the woman AS was talking about on here FaceBook that was stalking her from NM, wonder if there is any connection :waitasec:

Im finding out the connections and gang name hopefully, im not sure if the family is even aware of the stalker girl on AS's FB. I let them know and they are reviewing the early feb posts..

I asked what gang or connections they and Parra had and here is what she said..

(my name):
"Whats the name of the gang?"

Veronica Sandoval March 1 at 6:50pm Report
"KDM"

(my name):
March 2 at 5:36am
"what does that stand for? Are you guys holding up ok? "

Veronica Sandoval March 2 at 1:07pm Report
"As good as we can , and its kings de mota"

I asked what gang or connections they and Parra had and here is what she said..

(my name):
"Whats the name of the gang?"

Veronica Sandoval March 1 at 6:50pm Report
"KDM"

(my name):
March 2 at 5:36am
"what does that stand for? Are you guys holding up ok? "

Veronica Sandoval March 2 at 1:07pm Report
"As good as we can , and its kings de mota"

Mota in spanish (mexico) means marijuana. So it means King of Marijuana.

And here ya go ....

Meraz case dismissed; victim still missing
Posted: Thursday, Mar 3rd, 2011
BY: JULIA WILSON

ALAMOSA &#8212; The case against Jose Luis Meraz, 20, the man charged with breaking into Angelica Sandoval&#8217;s apartment Nov. 19, 2010, was dismissed Wednesday.

&#8220;We dismissed the charges involving the Sandoval girl because she is not available,&#8221; District Attorney David Mahonee said. &#8220;We might have been able to get through a preliminary hearing (without her) but in District Court the six months speedy trial starts.&#8221;

Sandoval, 21, the young mother of a 1-year-old, was last seen a week ago Wednesday, Feb. 23, after returning home from a laundromat. After bringing her baby and a load of laundry into her house, she went back to her vehicle but never returned to the house. Her purse was found lying on the ground.

A week after her disappearance, Sandoval was still missing on Wednesday, and her family and authorities were following leads and conducting ground searches.

If Sandoval was not found within the six months speedy trial period in the Meraz case, the case would have been dismissed then and there would be no opportunity to re-file the case, he said. By dismissing the case now the matter can be re-filed when Sandoval is found. The case was dismissed &#8220;without prejudice,&#8221; meaning it can be re-filed later.

http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=19794

Missing Alamosa Woman Was To Testify In Trial
Angelica Sandoval Was Witness To Crime

ALAMOSA, Colo. -- A woman who went missing last week was the main witness in a criminal trial in Alamosa County.

Angelica Sandoval went missing Feb. 23 after returning home from doing laundry. She was the main witness in a case against Jose Luis Meraz. Meraz, 30, was accused of breaking into Sandoval's apartment, threatening and attacking her in November.

Deputy Chief Robert Jackson of the Alamosa Police Department said family told them that Sandoval came home from a laundromat the night of her disappearance. She gave her 1-year-old son to her brother before returning to the car to get the laundry. She hasn't been seen since.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27069659/detail.html

Pic of Jose Luis Meraz at the link

Preliminary hearing scheduled for Jose Meraz

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The incident occurred early in the morning of Nov. 19, 2010.

According to court records, Sandoval was awakened early that morning by a man pushing her face into a pillow and putting another pillow on top of her head.

She felt a gun pressing into the back of her head and she heard a man say &#8220;Don&#8217;t f___ing move or I will kill you.&#8221;

The intruder taped the two pillows around her head and demanded money.

According to the court information, he pulled her by her hair into the living room where her purse was. Sandoval gave him $200 that was in her purse.

The man then allegedly pushed her on her bed and told her not to move for five minutes or he would kill her.

As he left he allegedly yelled &#8220;This is eastside gang, I&#8217;ll catch your *advertiser censored* on the 104!&#8221;

After checking on her 11-month old baby, who was asleep, Sandoval called 9-1-1. The call came in at 1:30 a.m. and Alamosa police responded.

According to the court affidavit, she told police that she could see through a crack between the pillows and she thought the gun was a Glock with a blue laser light. The man&#8217;s face was covered, but she could see the tattoos on his neck. She said she recognized the man from the tattoos, his voice and his build.

She knew him only by his street name, &#8220;Demon.&#8221;

http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=19749

Wow, that is so scary. I have been held at gunpoint and it is the worst feeling ever. Especially everything that happens afterwards with the trauma. I hope she is just in hiding from this evil man.

Angelica T-shirts raise funds for search
Posted: Friday, Mar 4th, 2011
By JULIA WILSON Courier staff writer

ALAMOSA &#8212; Teams of family and friends are going out every day searching for Angelica Sandoval, but Acting Police Chief Robert Jackson said it is his gut feeling that good old-fashioned police work will break the case.

&#8220;We have leads pouring in, and we are following up on every one,&#8221; Jackson said. &#8220;One of them will take us in the right direction.&#8221;

Many of the leads point to people currently in prison, and those are the ones that slow the investigators down.

&#8220;It might seem strange, but people in jail aren&#8217;t necessarily the most accessible people, even to law enforcement,&#8221; he said.

Michelle Sandoval, mother of Angelica, said she is not giving up in her quest to find her daughter, who has been missing more than a week. She is trying to reach psychic Sylvia Browne......

http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=19802

There is just no updates anywhere for this young lady :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname